Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:41 am
Viktoria awoke with a start. She knew she was still in the city and she also realized that something was going on. She tossed a bit in the comforable bed she had been laying. Grabbing her gun she slowly prowled through the house tring to scence a presence of any kind. She tried to remember what her mother had said about being the top wolf. She was a leader she should not be scared. Tripping over a pair of shoes Viktoria tried to gain her balance. The clans were in trouble that is why she was here. They sent her here as a training excersise before they fully accepted her as the alpha. She sighed at the thought of the people waiting for good news from here. Where had she gotten? Nowhere near the awnser. She sat down and listened for anything from the surrounding area. Nothing, Viktoria was safe at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:12 pm
Aviera nodded and pulled the horse around motioning for Grimm to follow as he took off into the forest line. The path he took was not formed and they were forcing the horses to go over rough brush and branches. "We need to get back to the base and evacuate. They know where there. Our best bet is to get back to the city and camp for the night. Lets go get hikaru and find a shelter." He whispered knowing grimm would hear him. "Hold on." He muttered to Airabella as he forced the animal to move faster.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:49 pm
Hikaru's ears perked as she heard commotion in the building. It sounded like guns firing. When she looked around she saw lights coming from the surrounding trees. They were guns going off, the humans had made it to them before Grimm or Aviera could. She cursed silently and stood up, a bad mistake, a few of the shooters from the forest had noticed her and shot at her, one of the bullets went right through her shoulder and she cursed silently as she leaped down, landing softly, she rushed at the gunman, she would defend this place long enough for Grimm and Aviera to make it and evacuate all of the others. She began throwing blades at gunners as she flashed here and there, getting hit by bullets every now and then, though it didn't matter at the moment, her job for now was to defend the place and the vampires inside, even if they didn't need it, she would do her best anyway, these humans were skilled at killing vampires and lycans, she could tell from the sereing pain that was shooting through her body at every movement she took, these were special bullets, built especially for lycans and vampires alike.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:33 pm
Airabella held on tight to Aviera, pressing herself against him. honestly she was a little scared that Grimm or hikaru might die. but she had fait in her new found friends.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:41 am
Grim nodded and pressed his steed to greater speed as they quickly reatched the house. Shots were everywhere and he soon saw Hikaru being shot. Damn these humans! He quickly jumped into the underbrush and soon there were a lot more screams and a lot less gunshots. At least that would keep there attention mostly away from Hikaru, enough for her to keep alive. Wounds littered his body, but they were not deep or that bad. He used the trees to his advantage.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:09 pm
Aviera didn't stop and ran right past some of the men who had paused hearing screams to there left. He smiled at grimm and grabbed hikaru as he passed and pulled her onto the horse infront of him. Atreiyu didn't seem to like it but he didnt care. Jumping a small gate to the left he whistled and a few men ran to his side taking the lycan and offering Airabella a hand down. "Get them to a car and take them to my castle now. If you are followed take alternate routes till you escape I'll meet you there." He didnt wait for a response and unsheathed his sword before turning his horse around and back towards the battle. Seeing his men glance at him with confusion he smiled. "I have a bit of magic that will protect me don't worry. Evacuate the base and get everyone to safety thats all that matters. Now go." then he was gone like Grimm into the battle. He dismounted Atreiyu and left him to charge through the men landing gently before them and counting quickly focused on them all with his own power and throwing out a huge flare he incapitated 13 of them leaving them in heaps on the ground. "Grimm! Are you alright?"  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:23 pm
A human poped out next to a tree, in plain sight of Avira and with a very large gun. But before he could react, Grim stormed out of the brush like lightning and buried his head into the trunk of the tree. Grimm smiled darkly at Aviera as the battle paused. The humans were falling back, only to regroup however. "they are good, but not that good. They lack the speed and agility in the trees. They have only shot me twice so far, the lucky bastards." Blood dripped from the cut on his head and a really bad looking wound was on his leg now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:29 pm
He smiled seeing that he was alive and somewhat well. A gunshot rang out but was met by the glow of a barrier and reaching out he touched grims shoulder closing his eyes and willing it to go to him as well. That would limit it by 50 percent but it would suffice for now. "Get the bullet from your wounds and heal yourself off my blood if you need. We end this now." He responded looking around and counting heads. "If you can keep me protected and promise to take me to the others no matter what i can bleed their minds and kill them all. Well the ones here. Humans aren't smart if we wipe out a good number of their men they will retreat fully. Tell me how many you count I can feel 39 in range of me and if we can get closer more but I need to know you can get us out of here thats why we need your wounds healed." He glanced at Grimm and nodded to him lightly. "The call is yours."  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:29 pm
Hikaru had nearly struck at Aviera as he had swooped in and taken her away from the battle, though she stopped herself immidiatly as she recognized him as friend instead of foe. Though she put up a bit of a fight as the men came and tried to pull her away, her eyes gleamed as she looked back to the fighting, she was still able to fight, even if she had several severe shot wounds here and there. She looked to them growling, she didn't want to be taken out of the battle, she was rather having fun with it all but it was all too late now, she could hear the humans begining to retreat as Grimm and Aviera took care of them, she let out a sigh, she had done what she had planned, she had held them off long enough for her friends to arrive. She sure though to keep a good distance between her and any vampire around, her blood was mixing with that of the humans she had killed. She was sure that with her figure being covered in blood that the vampires would appreciate being around her. She instead simply took her own pace toward a few cars She could feel a few of the bullet wounds, one bullet had gone clean into the bone of one of her legs, every step she took sent waves of pain through her body, and though it hurt she managed to keep a good pace, fast enough that nobody would fuss over her to make her hurry up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:39 pm
Airabella had tried to stay and help but the stupid lacky leeches wouldnt let her and killing them to kill humans just didnt make sense. so she turned from them and ran to hikaru who was limbing on one leg. she went to her and through Hikarus arm over her shoulder to help her with the pain. surprising she didnt need the help to keep pace.  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 pm
Hikaru's eyes turned to look at Bella as she seemed to come out of nowhere, though she knew that bella was there she hadn't been paying full attention to her surroundings. "thanks" She murmered as she continued forward, keeping as much weight off of her leg as possible. With Bella's help her pace had increased, though she could still hear full well what was taking place behind them, and soon began to approach one of the cars that Aviera had directed them to, one of the vampires opened the door for her and she very carefully climbed in, still using Bella's help to keep the weight off of her leg, she than repeated "thanks.." as she looked back toward where grimm and Aviera were.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 am
Grim shrugged at first then looked at Avirea. "Im still good, the humans didn't hurt me to bad. There should be only forty or so left out there. Ill protect you with my life if needed, so you do whatever you do best." Finely being able to do something was bringing Grimm's mood back up. He took a protective stance around Aviera and looked for anything that could harm him.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:42 pm
Bella looked back in Avieras and Grimms direction. after getting hikaru in the car she said "its no big deal." she smiled. "i know youd do the dame for me" she bit her lip looking back in the same direction. she was really uneasy and wantd to run back ther and help them. but she had been told to do somthing wich useally ment d**k all to her, but Aviera had told her to do it. she bit her lip harder trying to resist. "we shaould at least wait for them i mean were safe here as is."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:12 am
Viktoria curled into a tight ball. She did not understand why she was here and not safely at home. She heard the noises of the city. Slowly she let her sences dull. A bad idea. She fell asleep.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:30 am
Aviera closed his eyes taking a breath, This will all be over in a moment. He thought balling up as much energy as he could and counting heads before focusing on everyone around him. It took effort not to get those whom he thought of as companions but he somehow did it as a burst of raw energy flared from his body invisble to the eye but to the ear and mind something that shattered the soul. It was enough to make a persons brain melt and as he hit the ground in a heap he counted how many others he felt fall. 37. That would leave them at an advantage and hopefully have pulled the enemy to flee. "Take them to the city..." He muttered rolling painfully onto his side before leaning back and passing out.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games