Submit

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:51 pm
Tetsuya looks over at everyone and says "We have to try and stop this......to save Axel's world....." Tetsuya with a serious look on his face. Axel is in shock of what is happening.....his world is about to be destroyed. All he cares about is going to die out. His family, his friends........everything. He then hears Tetsuya's words and remembers that none of them can give up. Axel looks at Castle Doran as it picks them up and asks Masaru and Fuyuki "Tell me....is there anyway we can stop this....destruction?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:08 pm
Masaru: There's only one way I know that Genesis can be stopped: The world's Catalyst has to release all their power inside the sphere. I don't think Suzuka is going to survive it.

Hajime: They planned on this the entire time. Either let the entire world die or let it lose it's guide.

Fuyuki: Wait. If the Prophet is controlling Genesis, can't we just stop it at the source?

"You know how powerful she made Ikkyu; imagine her."

Kiba: What exactly is Genesis?

"You see that sphere in the air? Soon, it's going to begin absorbing all the dark emotions within every being on this world and then sending them directly into the planet, rotting it from the inside out."

"We have to try to stop her. If anything Suzuka's gonna be a last resort. We have to take down the Prophet."  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:20 pm
Tetsuya says "Right let's finish thi-" Tetsuya is cut off as Axel had punched him in his stomach knocking him out and does the same with everyone else and says "No.....I don't want to lose anyone else......I'll finish this." Axel then jumped off Castle Doran and went into the dark sphere again to face off with The Prophet and thinks 'I don't think I'll make it.....Chiyuki.....I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:42 pm
The Prophet sees him enter the sphere.

"So I see you've returned. Have you come back for your friend? No, the look in your eyes has changed. You seek to stop me. You've started to let go of those petty ideals you clung to so hard. If you want to kill me, go ahead and try but it wont be easy."

[On a distant world]

[Reading]" Dear Angata-san, we have received very good news about your human to Kaijin relations building and would like you to attend a special meeting to further the cause. All transportation and accommodations are set up; all we need is your RSVP. Your time would be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly, The Society of the Fallen Star."

"Sounds interesting."

"Yeah, but I don't even know these people."

"Relax, if anything it can't be any more boring than it is here."

"Fair point."  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 pm
Axel just stares at the Prophet and asks "Your followers call you the Prophet......they believe that you will give them peace in their lives if they destroy the Kamen Riders but......it seems like you have a personal reason to destroy them.....tell me......who are you? What is your name. Mine is......" As Axel says this he goes back to from his rider form to his human form and continues saying "......Axel Urashima." As Axel says this he begins to put a smile on his face and keeps saying "No.....I don't want to kill you.....because.......no one person can only rely on violence to solve a problem. My friend told me that."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm
"So you stand before certain death smiling? The arrogance of humans is indeed legendary. I have ascended from mere humanity and taken unto me the power of a much greater being. I have no need for the bonds of a common life. I seek to destroy the Riders as it is the wish of the First Being. He tires of having you siphon off his energy."

[Outside]

Fourteen has finally managed to knock Chuupid to the ground. He is heavily winded.

"*huff, huff* He's finally down."

Suzuka: Fourteen-sama!

"It's all right. I'll be better after I rest for a bit."

He is then shot in the back. Chuupid is holding up his bowgun.

"As long as Genesis can happen, it's my....victo....."

His gigantic form degrades into negative energy and returns to the sphere. The force of the blow knocks Fourteen back into his regular state.

"Fourteen!"

"Suzuka. Within your body you carry the hopes, dreams, and beliefs of every being on this planet. Please, if the time comes, tell me you'll do the right thing."

"I don't know how though! How am I supposed to save people when I don't even have a full grasp of my power?!"

He puts his hand on her face.

"It's my fault for not telling you. I just wanted to protect you from this heavy life you were given. It was so much better that you didn't know. But don't worry, when it comes time to use it you'll know. My world is beginning to grow dim. No matter what happens, we will meet again."

He slowly drifts into unconsciousness. She then gets up and begins looking at the sphere.

"It's time I faced my destiny."

She begins walking towards the ruined building.  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:34 pm
Axel continues to smile and says "So what your saying is that this First Being person........took away your free will......is that why you think that you above everyone is because someone is influencing you......to think your not human......" Axel walks towards the Prophet and feels something in himself "I've only felt this feeling with another person.......is that you.......Chiyuki?"
(Meanwhile)
Tetsuya is still disoriented from being attacked by Axel and barely is able to see and sees everyone else on the ground unconcious while he gets up but can barely stand as he reverts back to his human form. Tetsuya looks at the ruined building and sees just a blur as it is entering the sphere as he tries to reach for the person until he falls back on the floor knocked out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 pm
".....The girl you ask of is dead. It is impossible to bring her back; doing so would only result in immeasurable sadness. Think about it: The only reason we can exist in this space is because we are something greater than human although for you that may be a bit of a stretch. I have been infused with the energy present in this space; it is a second home to me. I can see the effect it is having on you: Heavy breathing, fatigue, pressure. You'll be lucky to survive 10 more minutes in here. The least I can give you is the honor of watching Genesis firsthand."

Outside, the sphere begins discharging massive amounts of black energy. The bolts begin striking into the hearts of the humans and Kaijin. They remove themselves from the bodies carrying small crystals back towards the sphere.

Suzuka: So it's begun. Axel-kun, Chiyuki-chan.....[begins crying] please forgive me. We won't be able to see the the sun set together anymore.

She breaks into a sprint.  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:07 pm
Axel doesn't go into shock from hearing about Chiyuki and says ".....so he even made you think that your life as a human has ended......but do you remember? Our promise.......to see the snow fall?" Axel is affected by the sphere but ignores it and says "Chiyuki......your not dead.....because I would risk my life for you.....and then we can go back to how we were before.....just you, me, and........" Axel then sees someone entering the sphere and thinks 'What?! Who's entering?! I thought I knocked everyone out!'  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:21 pm
Suzuka begins slowly entering the sphere.

"This place is nothing but darkness and rage. How can it..."

She looks over to see Axel confronting the Prophet. She runs over to him.

"Axel-kun, what's wrong?! Why aren't you using your.....[looks over to the Prophet] Oh god. Chi- Chiyuki?! You're the one trying to destroy the world? Don't you remember anything? Do you even know what you're doing? Please, Chiyuki, you have to stop this before its too late."

" Since you seem so intent on raising the dead, I would like to show you something."

She undoes the veil on her right eye, revealing a sky blue eye.

"This is all that remains of my former self. If you awaken her, the energy running through me and this space will tear her apart. She will have one last view of her friends before becoming part of Genesis. Is that the answer you wanted?.....The ritual is near completion. I suggest you decide."  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:40 pm
Axel looks at Suzuka and says "Suzuka! Get out of here!" Axel then sees the Prophet's eye and says "Fine.......if I stop this ritual and destroy this sphere then......you will be you again right? Then I have no choice......Henshin." Axel then became Kamen Rider Kiva and said "Suzuka......leave......please....and tell everyone......I'm sorry." Axel then attacked The Prophet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:27 pm
"Axel, I understand what you have to do."

She begins walking towards the edge then stops.

"But know one thing: I won't be able to forgive you for it."

She then exits the sphere.

Prophet: Do you really wish to destroy what little of your world you'll have left after Genesis completes? Do you wish to know the madness of losing the most important person in your life by your own hand?

[KAIJIN RIDE]
[LORD: JAGUAR QUEEN]
[KAMEN RIDE: THEBEE]

The pair is summoned from the darkness.

"I do not need to fight you. Genesis will complete in mere minutes; you are but an annoyance."  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:38 pm
Axel pulls out a blue fuestle but puts it back into the holder and says "No.....I'll defeat you.....with my own strength." Axel attacks the jaguar kaijin and TheBee. Axel then says "Chiyuki.....do you know why darkness cannot exist without light? It's because there needs to be balance between the two." Axel then takes out the Castle Doran fuestle. "Castle Doran!" Castle Doran hears the sound and roars which could wake the others up and takes off away from the sphere. Tetsuya wakes up and sees Suzuka walking away from the sphere and says "Suzuka-chan! Hurry get on Castle Doran!"
(Meanwhile)
Axel keeps up the fight with the summoned kaijin and rider and says "Let me give you.....my light....and in exchange.....you give me your darkness!" as he said this Axel punched both Jaguar and TheBee with such immense force. Axel then ran towards Chiyuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 pm
The two are destroyed by Axel's blow.

"You would really give your life for the chance to be together with this child for a brief moment before oblivion? You have to realize that such a dream cannot come true. Now, come to your death."

[Outside]

Suzuka: I'm sorry but I can't come with you. This world still needs me. If Axel fails, I'm the only one who can stop Genesis. You need to leave while you still have time.

Masaru: Why are we standing here?! We need to help him!

Kiba: No. This is Axel's resolve. He either defeats the Prophet or dies trying. We can't interrupt this battle. He fights for his world, the friends he left behind.

[Inside]

The cracked pendant begins pulsing with an odd energy.

< A...x...e....l....>

A massive light begins emanating from it.

< Axel.>

It then begins flying towards him.  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:23 pm
Axel looks at the Prophet and says "I want to.....fulfill my promise so.....I need to save..........you." Axel then saw the pendant coming towards him and thinks 'This is....!'
((Meanwhile))
Tetsuya looks at the sphere and says "We have to trust him then. But wait......what happened to Hodge?"  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff