Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:14 am
"You are miserable." Zepatos teased, "and we can't take these fine and delicate ladies into the grubby engine room now can we?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:22 am
"And my misery has plenty on company," McCoy replied and snapped at his nurses to get back to work. He watched Jinx study the nurses and heard her purr. "I wouldn't tell Scottie that his engine room is grubby."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 am
Zepatos smiled.
"No? Why, what's this guy like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:34 am
"To put it simple.....he acts like the ship is his baby and won't take insults well about her," McCoy replied with a smirk. "But it you do-let me know....I want to listen in on what happens to you."

"Are we going to the engine room then?" Uhura sighed. "Or am I taking you to your guest quarters?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:48 am
Zepatos smirked. "if he's as bad as you say no doubt you'd see me to patch me back together if I did."
he was intrigued.
"well I want to check out the engines. But if you like you can take Jinx to her quarters while I do. I promise to behave."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:48 am
Chekov had no problem wiring in the new parts to the forward and aft sensor arrays. After all Scottie and his engineering teams had done a fantastic job with the lateral arrays that their work was the perfect example of what was to be done. Impressively Chekov even managed to distribute the additional power Scottie forwarded to the lateral arrays to the additional new sensors he was installing. Naturally Chekov installed buffers in the system to stop a fault on one of the arrays blowing them all out; however a fault on the lateral arrays would loose the whole new sensor grid. This couldn't be avoided without going to a spacedock and retrofitting them sensors in with hard engineering. This would have to do for now.

-----

Sulu was getting slightly bored. There was nothing to report really and most of the bridge crew were running around the ship on other errands.

"Captain, we'll be approaching the station in approximately 20 minutes"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:52 am
Scotty helped him out whoever he could and watched him work with interest, he had to admit that he admired Chekov's ability.

--

Kirk was occupying hismelf by personally running through the various data they had collected and listening to the distress calls of the ships captains shortly before they had been attacked. It was depressing, but useful.
"i'm surprised you don't have video games installed on that thing." kirk eventually said with a smile, noticing Sulu's boredom. "and where's our tea-boy when we need him? I may have to create that position, unless anyone wants to volunteer?" he joked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:06 am
McCoy chuckled, "Fortunately for you I took an oath."

"I'm sure the boys will make sure you do," Uhura replied glancing to the security that had been shadowing them the whole time. "Show him to the enginerring room then take him to his quarters."

She gently took Jinx's hand. "Come on Jinx," she said kindly. "I'm going to show to your own room." She tugged her gently. "It's ok....its safe."

Jinx looked to Zepatos but then complied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:10 am
"I am a helmsman at heart captain. Warp can be just a bit... dull" Sulu smiled at the Captain, appreciating that he noticed. "So Captain, how do yo..."

Sulu was cut off by an incoming internal message. "Sulu, this is Chekov; does the ships computer acknowledge the expansion of the new sensor grid"

"Yes Chekov, they assessable now, I'll activate the array"

"Noooo Sulu......."

But it was too late. The second Sulu activated the new sensor array the ship immediately dropped out of warp.

"What happened"

"Dammit Sulu, the sensor array uses power usually reserved for warp to activate. Only when the warp engines are down can the array generate enough power to be useful. Luckily it the system throws us out of warp before we drain too much power and the powergrid explodes"

"Ahem!" Looking rather embarrassed Sulu turned off the sensor array and the ship immediately jumped to warp on its previous course.

"Least we know they work Captain, Chekov"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:34 am
Kirk's head span at the sudden wrench out of warp. His stomach ended up somewhere in his throat before he recovered.
"Ugh. Don't do that again." he said, sounding a little sick and sat back in his chair as they powered up again.
"but yeah, least we know it works. Good job Chekov."

--

Zepatos glared at the security guards, both taller and wider than he was. he sighed.
"yeah, they're so friendly."
he followed them down into the engine room and looked aroudn, stunned by the size of it.
"waoh.."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:51 am
Uhura led Jinx to a simple furnished room. It wasn't anything special really. She left Jinx go to explore the room and stood by the door.

Jinx wondered around....sniffing and poking at everything. The large soft rock (the bed) held her attention. She bounced happily on it until she moved onto the bathroom. She hissed and freaked out when she turned the water on in the showering area. Uhura rushed to help and turn the water off. Jinx gagged and bit and then rushed under the bedsheets.

"It's ok...." Uhura assured her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:01 am
"Sir we are approaching the station. I'm dropping us out of warp, we should be at the station within 5 minutes at maximum impulse"

Once again, glad for something to do Sulu manually navigated towards the station.

The turbo lift doors slid open and Chekov headed straight towards his console, which in Uhura absence started to beep. "Captain! We haf an incoming transmission from the station" Chekov exclaimed.  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:09 am
"Open the link." Kirk instructed and looked relaxed, waiting the transmission. the space station was certainly impressive to look at.

--

Meanwhile Zepatos twisted aroudn the corridors of the engine room, trying to at least momentarily shake his gaurds. his mind processed all the various bits of kit on the station, trying to figure out how they could be modified and used for his own ship if he ever got the chance.

"Hey, what're you lot trampling 'round my engine room for?" a voice called from a walkway a level above them in an accent Zepatos wasn't familiar with. he stopped and looked up and was quickly joined by his guards.

"We were instructed to show him around, sir." one of the security officers said.

Zepatos caught sight of a relatively slight man looking sourly over the railing at them.
"Well you didn't come to me, did you? And don't touch that!" he called as zeppatos reached out for one of the dials he withdrew his hand quickly. "You stay right there." scotty added and started to walk aroudn to get to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:14 am
"I shall go tell the elders of our approaching arrival," Spock said to Kirk.

--

Uhura meanwhile spent time with Jinx and trying to teach her a few words and their meaning.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:23 am
Chekov initiated the transmission, displaying it on the main view screen

A very smartly dressed, thaan Andorian starfleet officer appeared on the viewscreen.

"This is Commodore Thal'luk Shern; of Starbase 23; what brings the enterprise this way" Shern said with an air of authority, yet surprisingly soft tone.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games