Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:28 pm
Drake looked over at Koko and smiled - was he really that bad? he thought. he decided to try and relax a little.

Aridas shrugged off his coat and deposited it on a chair. He was in another pirate style shirt though he were a scarf with it this time.
he bent over and rooted around in the cool bag producing some blood bags obviously boosted form a hospital, and then a couple of bottles of it.
"I had these in my storage, they won't last more than a couple of weeks so I figure you can have them. The blood's all human apart from the bottles. I got them from a local abertoire so it's probably cow-blood..never could quite bring myself to try it so you're welcome to it."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Koko nodded again in thanks and smiled. She took the blood bags over to Judith and helped herself to the cow-blood. She sat down beside Drake sipped it from the bottle slowly. It wasn't great being cold but it was nourishment. "You didn't have to do this-but thanks again," Koko replied.

((Ack-this necklace I'm trying to make for a friend is trying my patience....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:41 pm
[[ooh harsh - good luck]]

Drake was still satisfied from the human he and Aridas had hunted so held back.

"I'd watch out for the blood bags, the chemicals can send you a bit squiffy if you're not used to them." Aridas advised. he then smiled. "and it's no problem, I had the feeling i didn't make you feel exactly welcome yesterday, so take this as a welcome pack. Like those fruit baskets neighbours give each other or something."
He looked a little embarrassed at his own gesture and sat down, fiddling absent-mindedly with the ring on his middle finger. It was gold with a small polished ruby holding a bat in black jet on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:49 pm
((Thanks...think I'm going to have to switch to a more basic design. >.< ))

Koko laughed happily and took another sip. "Are you performing again tonight?" she asked trying to make for pleasent conversation. "You're quite good."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:16 pm
[Aww, good luck with that. D: ]

Judith sat on the edge of the bed watching the conversation go back and forth. She examined some of the human blood before trying it. The chemicals didn't seem too bad and she was hungry.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:23 pm
[aww lol]

Aridas smiled, blushing, which caused quite a contrast of colour across his white cheeks. he dipped his head again apparently aware of this.
"ah nah not today. Usually it's at weekends, though I'm supposed to rehearse with them sometime this week. I'm also supposed to be writing some new stuff but i ahvent' quite gotten around to it. they were trying to get me to use this odd computer program to help me keep track of all the different instruments but I can't use to it save my life. And thanks."

Drake raised an eyebrow. "so you wrote that stuff."

"Mhm. I don't have much better to do."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:25 pm
Judith was about to ask if he had a job then remembered performing was his job.

[I don't really have anything to say so it seems like as good a time as any to leave for a bit. My step-brother is over and he's going to help teach me driving]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:32 pm
(( I can see the people scrambling to get off the roads......j/k Have fun. wink ))

"Guess I won't be wearing that outfit tonight," Koko whispered to Drake.

"That's impressive," she complimented and at the mention of computers. "I suppose I could take a look at the computer program sometime....I'm fairly decent at those sort of things."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:40 pm
[RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! rofl ]

Drake smirked and poked her lightly in the side. "behave." he whispered back.

Aridas smiled. "thanks. I still don't like it though, i prefer to write down the things and keep it in my mind, but that doesn't help the other bandmembers i guess if they can't hear it straight away it's more difficult for them to learn the music." he shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:46 pm
Koko smiled and gave Drake a glance. She acted as if she had done nothing wrong.

"Yes, I suppose that would be difficult for them," she replied. "So if you're not performing tonight what are you up to beside visiting?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:49 pm
Aridas smiled. "Nothing much, I'm happy to say that my life is pretty uneventful nowadays, hence why I'm here bugging you." he said cheerfully

"You're not keeping tabs on us?" drake said.

"I'm here just as...well as an acquaintance getting to know you. Don't be so suspicious all the time, it's somewhat depressing." Aridas sniffed  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:00 pm
"Don't mind him," Koko replied. "He being protective...and has every right to be be so." She hooked her arm with his and held his hand.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:09 pm
Drake smiled and held her hand looking at Aridas a little smugly.

"Right." Aridas said rolling his eyes at Drake's expression. The guy seemed pretty childish for someone who was apparently older than him.
"also, Im here to help you move out fi you still desire to."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:16 pm
"Well, I suppose we aren't doing much else at the moment," Koko commented. "And you're already here..."

She glanced between Drake and Judith. Then looked at Drake and shrugged. "Are we moving again?" she asked-checking to see if he had changed his mind or not.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:58 pm
[It's cold outside! gonk Somehow I felt my step-brother was having me drive kind of recklessy but I had fun. rofl ]

"Looks like it." Judith chuckled and finished off the bag.

--

In the States....

Lillin knocked on Tristen's door. Tristen had said they were going to find the vampires today and she was excited.

[I forgot to reply to Tristen being in the states before. ]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games