Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:07 pm
((And here I is owo! Merreh Christmas XP))
Sol finished his food quickly, satisfied as he leaned back in his chair a bit. He sat back up as Tenrai mentioned the festival again. It was true. They really should get going. He nodded and smiled, taking his dish to the sink. He still needed to take his shower and change. He to the closet, pulling out some fresh clothes and a duster coat. The jacket had seen a lot of use over the years, yet it was still reasonably intact. He carried it all to the bathroom and came back out to Tenrai.

"When you're done eating, just put the dishes in the sink. I'll wash them later. Or if you want..." he grinned, looking down right into her eyes. "You could always come and help me shower" he offered, before chuckling and patting her on the head. He went into the bathroom and showered quickly. When he came out, he was fully dressed. He grabbed his keys and his wallet as he looked to Tenrai once more. "Alright, get dressed and we'll head out" he smiled, waiting for her as he sat on the couch.
--
Reid looked down to Mika as she took her seat next to him. He petted her for a moment before sighing and yawning. He was still tired, but waking up early was good for him.At least, that's what people say. He smiled as he saw Mika playing with her tail. She really was a neko... She radiated curiosity and naivety. He chuckled as breakfast came to the table. It was a simple breakfast of toast with jam, bacon, eggs, and pancakes-his favorite. He licked hsi lips as one of the maids set his food down, then set Mika's food down. After the two of them had their food, the servants began to come into the room and sit at the large dining table. They placed their own plates down and began to eat as well. Soon, the dining room was abuzz with conversations.

"Are you excited about going out to the festival, Mika?" Reid asked, picking up a piece of his toast and biting into it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:31 pm
She gave him a curt nod, no more words to spare. This man was a waste of her time and air, even if he was just another man full of money on him. She took a few slow steps away, feeling as if dismissed, and continued to the direction of her truck, though pausing to find something... out of place. If her eyes weren't deceiving her before, a young girl was holding a gun... Obviously, irregular. Her truck was in the alley not too far away, and if anything was to happen.... Well, she was prepared.

Icipher Infinite

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:36 pm
Akira quickly hid across from Seth, after she felt like someone had seen her. She disregarded the thought, and released the safety lock on her gun, holding it tightly still in her pocket, but easy to pull out and shoot with. However, when she noticed Dmitri, she snarled. She was right about him being the man from the slave marketplace, and it didn't make her feel any less confident about shooting. Akira returned her eyes to Seth, watching him to see what would happen.

[Merry Christmas!]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:32 pm
Tenrai was about to washed the dishes, but she shot a glare at Sol and growled shortly before continuing the chore.
Though she didn't know why, Tenrai rushed to get her new coat and converse on. Her tail twitched happily. What sort of sights, sounds, and smells would be at the festival? Yes, she wondered about smells, because she was half wolf. Moving on. She rushed back to him, her tail swayed about, ears alert. While a smile she spoke.
"Let's go."
- - -
Dmitri gave her one last, forced smirk before Liselotte turned around. He cursed himself and her under his breath and shook his head. Rubbing his temples, his eyes darted about. Somebody was watching him. He didn't know who, but it was a negative energy that just ate away at his already eroding sanity. Akbar had turned around completely. His ears were alert and body tense, though he did not bark. Dmitri eyed Sebastian, who's eyes rose from the ground to meet Dmitri's stare, only to drop back down again in haste.
That b*****d...He set me up...I just know it...
Though their little meeting had ended, Dmitri dare not move. Somebody was waiting for him to turn around. Somebody was hiding near them, watching his every movement. Dmitri's anger was rising. This wasn't going to be a quiet Winter Festival...
- - -
Seth's breathing slowed as he loaded the AK-47. He saw Liselotte, his dear old friend, and dared not put her in danger. She didn't deserve any more stress in her life. Seth's gray eyes were locked on Dmitri's head. Though he didn't need a headshot to make a kill, it was the safest way. He could see Akira out of the corner of his eye. He nodded to her to get ready. It was a matter of seconds now...

[[Not to rush ya, but Tenrai needs to get there ASAP. xD And quick question Neko, did Sol kill slaves like Tenrai before? - w - I'm plannin' something...]]  

impiousLion

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:44 pm
[ Yay! X'mas spirit!! Hey Rainbells, can I add my chara's beast side into the event? I mean if there is gonna be an assasination, there's gotta be 'blood' so.....Is it okay? ^^;; ]

Mika looked up from her tail at Reid. "Yes! Yes!",she said,grinning. She felt hyper...too hyper! Looks like she ate too much maple syrup from the pancakes. She just couldn't stop grinning but at least she refrained herself from shrieking, like she would always do. She has a sweet tooth and controlling herself from eating too much candy is a little hard. Well, maybe it's because she hadn't eaten sweet stuff for a long time.
Then, something tingled in her body. "Excuse me, I-I need to get some fresh air!",she said rather loudly as she got up from her seat. The neko quickly went out side and you could guess what she did. Scream, as loud and high-pitched as she could. She got on all fours and ran around the whole mansion,laughing giddily as she did. What? She just had to do something to get all those energy out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:08 am
Liselotte held her trained eyes up from the top of her truck with a AK-103 in hand, stock raised up. With her eye through the scope, she'd needed to get some answers. Of course, innocent bystanders would get hurt if such a young girl running around with a gun, it would also mean she must have been sent... probably for attempted assassination. Being an assassin herself, the woman could easily tell, from the darkness and distance of her truck that the target was that damned b*****d of a fat a** gold mine; It was quite a high chance, and in the midst of such an event, it was a perfect set up, there would be mass confusion... Ah, right. She, too, was assigned a target or two. But again, those customers could wait. She had business to settle. Nibbling lightly on the cig, she held the forend up. At such a distance and in such a dark alley, there was sure to be no slaves running around to much. Show yourself... Something was bound to happen, and that would be soon. Sorry, Hon out there. This man's going to make me rich, and I can't let you leave with him dead. Liselotte carefully kneeled down on a knee to get better view, and had other things in mind. Anyone coming up to her for close combat would also be sorry; She'd just given her Luger a nice little... accessory just in case for such an event if anyone came up close.

[[ Ooh, I should also have Samael tossed into the incoming chaos, eh? xD
I hope everyone had a very enjoyable holiday! <3 ]]

Icipher Infinite

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:20 am
Samael flicked his ears for a moment. Did he see... a fellow slave, holding a weapon? Surely, this must have been a sign of... something unusual. Silently following Akira into the shadows, his skin blended into that of the darkness, the ultimate disguise master and "Living Swiss Army Knife" sat, watching the girl and who probably was her master, hide in behind a closed booth. Oh, how amusing. I must watch this now... For a slave that just escaped, he still was yet to realize his true potential and what weapons were inside him, but he was just itching for a good fight: His back began to ache with a sore feeling, as if all the weapons that folded from it about to burst, but he calmed down slowly, silver lynx ears folded back. He was blended into the shadows of a nearby booth, and was perfectly still. Utter chaos... is what his 'mother' wanted him to involve him in and created him for that purpose anyways, right...?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:19 am
Kari yawned. She was utterly bored out of her mind. Being in such a small cage with electrified bars was getting old too. She was unsure of how long she'd been their, anyway. At first, when Kari had woken up to find herself in this strange place surrounded by who knows what, she'd been terrified out of her wits. Now, several days later, she thought she'd figured out what was going on. By eaves dropping onto the people who came into the shop, she understood why she was there. But more importantly, she'd had a lot of time to think things over in the passed few day, and Kari wasn't going to wait around for some strange person to take her who knows where. She was getting out.

The last customer for the day left. There was a festival going on today, according to a man from earlier that day, and the shop was closing early. Now was Kari's change to put her plan into action.

"Excuse me!" she called loudly. Kari ignored the sounds of grunts and growls from some of her neighbors. She was located in the back, with the other black tags. Of course she know what that meant. But the platinum on her tag confused her. She didn't have anything to base what the colors meant on, so she ignored them for now. "EXCUSE ME!" she called louder this time. After a moment of no response, she tried once more. "EXCUS-"

"WHAT?!" a voice responded at last. The shop keeper came into view from the door way. Kari stared dumbly at him, as did most of the other slaves in the section. Others glared at Kari. The keeper followed their stares. He came over to Kari. "Why you yelling?" he snapped at her. Kari continued to stare dumbly.

"I have to go to the bathroom," she told him flat out. He muttered something but took out his keys. Perfect. But then he also drew out some sort of gun. Kari wasn't trained in guns, so she didn't know what kind it was. Perfect. But it was only a slight hiccup in her plan, easily avoided.

"Now no funny business," the man said to her, gun trained on her head as he waved the key card over the censor in her cage. It was high tech, the Doc must have had her delivered in it. Doc. Kari had to mask the sudden fear inside her. But then it passed. She was getting better, she could at least pretend not to fear him now.

"Of course," she lied respectably to him once she had crawled out. Walking in front of him, she made her way into the windowless bathroom in the middle of the entire store. There was a hole made for the gun to be slit through. Once she was in, the gun automatically followed, right into said hole. Kari went right over to it. Grabbed it. And pulled. Hard.

The door shook with the impact of something or someone hitting it on the other side. The middle of the door was shattered. Kari had pulled it through the door. Gun still in hand, she peered through the gap in the door. The form of the keeper laid right out side the door. She was aware he was still alive. That was all that mattered. Opening the door, she stepped out. She looked down at herself. She was still wearing the colorless, loose fitting bottom and top. No shoes. She ran to the nearest reflective surface, watched the whole time by a silent audience. None of the other slaves could believe she was sticking around this long.

Kari looked at her reflection. She had a tan skin with no blemishes. pink-violet hair That was neatly trimmed to her shoulders. Her irises were faded black. That was all she could tell about herself, besides she needed new cloths. In this day and age, there was no such thing as "normal appearances," but her clothing diffidently had to go. But she had to go now. She ran halfway to the entrance of the shop before stopping short. Should she release all the slaves, here and now, she wondered?
Kari shook her head. No, not now. With that she rushed from the store without a look back, only up. At the sky. She was finally seeing the sky, even if it was just a blanket of gray. Kari took in a deep breath. She was free.

Kari was suddenly overcome with wrenching coughs. The air here was so polluted! Her senses were too strong, the air over powering her. She covers her mouth with her arm. It muffles the putrid air. Now she could be on her way. She heads out into the city in search of the festival.

knocker897

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:14 am
Kate sat in the shadows, watching all the people with the guns. She had saw them right away, her special eyesight finally becoming useful. She had also figure out they were after Dmitri. So she decided to sit back and watch how this played out. It could be interesting. She liked where she was, no one could see her unless they ooked straight at her. It was a good spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:19 am
((My account was hacked. iKawaiiChu is me, but as you can see... someone stole it and changed it to Knocker897. I can keep RPing, right?))  

pintachu

OG Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:51 am
[[Yeah, sure. I'll answer everyones' posts later. Kinda busy right now. D:]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:42 pm
[[ Alright, Bells. Don't work yourself too hard, though! ^ ^ ]]  

Icipher Infinite

impiousLion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:44 pm
[[Arg! D< Nekooooooo-san! xD Where art thou? <-- I know it's a mistake. Ahaha...Yeah. The thread is NOT dead! NOT YET! >D]]

Seth inhaled deeply and held his breathe. Now was the moment of truth. He just barely began to pull the trigger when Akbar began to growl. Seth froze, but still aimed at Dmitri's head. Suddenly, Akbar leaped free of Dmitri's grasp on his leash and ran at an amazing speed towards Seth. He gasped, aimed, and pulled the trigger. At that split second, Akbar had tackled him, so his aim was just slightly off. The bullet hit Dmitr's left arm. He growled in pain and clutched his arm, immediately seeing Seth, then turned towards Sebastian.
"You worthless little s**t!" Dmitri pulled out his pistol, "I knew you always had something against me, but I never thought like this. Go to Hell, you f***ing runt!!"
Dmitri fired at Sebastian, who'd begun turning away at that moment. The bullet the side of his lower torso, near the intestines. He yelled in pain, stumbled, and leaned against a booth in pain. Dmitri turned towards Seth and aimed. Seth was still fighting off Akbar, who sank his teeth deep into his left arm. Finally, he kicked the dog off and grabbed a pistol, shooting immediately. It hit Dmitri's right leg.
"F***!! You c***!!"
Dmitri fell to his knees, but still fired. It grazed Seth's thigh, as he was still on the ground. Seth clenched his teeth. At least the bullet didn't make a direct hit. He looked for Akira and prayed that she'd help. Sebastian slowly making his way into his jacket to pull out his pistol. He had to keep it secret until Dmitri turned away. Akbar threw himself onto Seth once more, biting onto his leg now. Seth resumed wresting with the beast-like dog once again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:06 pm
"s**t...!" Liselotte found who had fired first through her scope within the matter of seconds after bullets started flying. Eying Seth, her old fellow assassin, she decided didn't want to go killing a customer's pet dog so hastily, but this animal was more than just... a dog, the way she sensed it. Taking several shots at Akbar nevertheless, the woman bit her lip, and couldn't help but to wonder who to fire, someone who'd threaten her company, or a friend who's supported her through dark times in isolation... Oh, what the hell...! Liselotte fired at the dog several more times, mind racing faster than she could breath and light colored eye strained through the scope. The chaos had just begun.

[[ And so, the CHAOS BEGINS. XD Crappy short post is crappy. orz ]]  

Icipher Infinite

impiousLion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:28 pm
Akbar's loud whine of sheer pain was loud enough for all to hear. Liselotte's bullets had penetrated Akbar's mid torso twice. He howled in pain and immediately fell off of Seth, now squirming helplessly on the ground. Seth felt a pang of sorrow for the dog, but nonetheless, he saw who'd fired and smiled. She was always a good shot.
Dmitri's faced was a mix of rage and bloodlust. He aimed at Liselotte now, fired several shots before realizing that the gun was now empty. He threw it aside and reached into his jacket for something. He pulled out and key and unlocked his case. Inside was a light automatic sub-machine gun, for safety purposes. Dmitri ran behind another booth and climbed his way to the top. Raising his machine gun, he aimed at the girl and fired. Bullets rained down around her, kicking up much dust, making it unclear whether or not he'd hit. Taking this opportunity, he jumped down, ran to where Seth was and grabbed Akbar with one hand, shot at the ground to kick up more dust and dirt, then madly dashed off. Sebastian pulled out his pistol, another model of the beretta, and fired his entire magazine at Dmitri. It hit Dmitri's left arm again, but it wasn't enough to make the man die. Sebastian cursed himself and slumped onto the floor. He was bleeding heavily. Seth coughed and tried to aim at the fleeing b*****d, but it was too late. Police sirens began sounding in the distance.
"...s**t...Ah, God...Akira! Are you alright?!"
He yelled without getting up. He was pretty torn up and battered, but he'd live.

[[AH! SO CRAPPY! D;]]  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces