Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:54 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo watched almost stunned by surprise as Rika ran away. But what are we supposed to look for? he wondered, trembling slightly. Everything around him was huge, making him very neverous. I guess it'll be whatever I can find, he thought, looking over the edge of the bench. It looked to be a long drop and so he took it by hanging himself over the edge by his hands then letting go, dropping his body height and wincing when he landed, though he stayed on his feet. Right, now to find something he thought, casting about. There was little he could see, the grass being almost half his height and he didn't want to wander into it. Instead, he chose to walk along one of the paths, picking up whatever he thought was interesting that he found and could carry.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:58 pm
User Image
Rika looked around the courtyard. Hmm, i wonder what i can find here.... She thought before she saw something twinkle out of the corner of her eye. She turned to its direction. She looked down to see a small blue stone. "Hmm, this is pretty.." She picked it up and made her way back to Theo. "Theo!" Rika smiled, "Look at what i found." Rika showed his the stone, "I wonder if it belongs to someone in the staff...."  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:19 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"It's pretty... wonder if that's actual sapphire...." Theo said, momentarily mesmerized by the stone before shaking his head. He hugged onto Rika's hand then, pressing against it and holding what he could tightly. "Why did you go leave me out here alone?" he asked, still hugging her hand. "What if someone had come by, or even a hungry frog or something?" he looked up at Rika and what fear he had had was obvious before he pressed himself into her hand again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika looked shocked, "Oh, Theo... im sorry.." she said with a nervous smile. "I guess i just got excited..." Rika frowned, now feeling guilty. Then, she smiled, "How about i make it up to you?" Rika took Theo in her hands and ran to her room to grab her cloak. She made her way out the door. "What do you say we go the library?" Rika thought for a moment. He told me that he can't be involved with working with books, he never said anything about not reading.... She thought.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:15 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo sat again on Rika's shoulder now, so she missed the frown over his mouth. "Why the library?" he asked curiously. "There's nothing I can do there. My job is out of the questioin, and if I managed to even open a book, each letter would be about as big as my hand. The first word more than five letters long and that would be the end of the story for me... I can't even talk to the book club...." Just the thought of what he couldn't do was making Theo feel sad again, and he hugged himself against Rika's neck, trembling from keeping himself from crying pitifully.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:22 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika thought for a moment. "Well, i was thinking that perhaps i could read to you.." She smiled. "But if you do not wish to go, then we can go to the cafe, your choice. Im find with whatever you pick." Rika quickly ran to a dark alley and took Theo off her shoulder and held him in her hands. "So, what will it be?" She gave him a playful smile.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:28 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo shook his head again. "Reading aloud to yourself wouldn't be good for you, nor for the library. Someone might think you slow of mind if you need to read aloud to understand yourself. That's how others might see it, anyways." Theo shook his head and did his best to smile. "I think I would rather go to your cafe, though that does mean I'm back in the pocket, doean't it?" he said, asking his question with an actual smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:36 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika laughed, "I meant that i could borrow books, then go home to read them." Rika laughed, maybe i should choose my words carefully... "Alright, lets head to the cafe!" she said as she marched to the cafe, humming a cheerful tune on the way.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:41 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageReturned to Rika's pocket, Theo relaxed with the swishing back and forth Rika's walking made. Almost like being on a ship, he thought, imagiining himself on one with Rika. He banished the thought, having seen himself his normal height, and knowing that was not so. Another thing he noticed, was that the pocket seemed to have a scent of Rika, slightly mixed with the sakura petals from before, which together he breathed and thought great.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:52 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
When Rika arrived to the cafe, she quickly said hello to everyone and sat at her regular seat, making sure she was careful with her pocket. She said hello to the cafe keeper and ordered, to the keeper's surprise, something different than usual. "Well Rika, you don't usually order something different."Rika just smiled, I guess i just feel like a different person... She thought to herself as she looks at her pocket. She then turned to the man and smiled, "I guess i got bored."  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo could hear Rika's conversation and smiled at her words. He thought then of saying something that might have agreed with what the keeper had said, though he didn't want to pat Rika's leg and make her leave. I'll have to think of a system... he thought, though he hoped to not have to be in Rika's pocket for much longer. That was another question he wanted to ask, though it made him a little nervous to think about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
After she finished her coffee, right purchased two small muffins and asked to take it to go. After she bed farewell to everyone, she made her way back to the Garret Estate. When she arrived, she sneaked into the kitchen and did what she normally did. "Amelia!" she called out, right before Amelia ran to Rika."What is it?!" She yelled. Rika covered her ears, but then hugged Amelia. "Thank you Em, here.." She said as she handed her a muffin. "Bye!" She said as she scurried to her room. When she entered, she hung her cloak on the rack and took Theo out of her pocket. She placed him on the vanity as she sat down. "Ah, what a day, don't you agree?" She said with a smile on her face. She then looked out the window, it was beginning to get dark. "Wow, the day goes by fast...."  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo nodded, almost absentmindedly as he looked at Rika. "I have something to ask you... though it's a little embarassing...." he said, though he kept his gaze on Rika. "You don't want to be married to whom you're arranged, but for that to be possible, I have to be my normal size, and for that to happen, I have to be around your... person... for a day...." Theo took a moment then before continuing. "I don't want to be smaller much longer. I want to be able to hold you in my arms as tight as you can to me in one hand.... So, I'm asking if we could start that day's process tonight or in the morning."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:23 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika looked at Theo, "Im fine with that, I would like to start it as soon as possible." She said with a smile. "I do believe it would be best to have you in your normal for as soon as possible, I do not with to be engaged to that man any longer..." she said as she looked down.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:27 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"That's great!" Theo said, enthusiastically, though he fell to silence after speaking, feeling the same nervousness he was sure Rika was. He shook his head though and turned around. "Change first though, then we can start," he said, thinking it best to just force his nervousness away since what they were so nervous about had to be done to reach what they wanted.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games