Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:50 pm
Oblen chuckles turning to Mira. "I mean... if you do faint again, I'll know to bring you down and let you smell some smelling salt to wake you up..." He said before asking "You ready?..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 am
Hannan blinked and turned her large eyes up to him, frownng slightly. "That's terrible!.... But, atleats your parents acknowledged you. My parents didn't pay attention until I was gone..." she whispered, and then looked down at her hands. She was trying her best to ignore the burning in her neck, and make sure Isaac didn't know about it.

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:50 pm
Mira wrinkled her nose slightly at the thought of having smelling salts shoved under her nose "Why don't you just dump a bucket of water on me instead." She bite her lip slightly and nodded when he asked if she was ready :."As ready as I'll ever be.."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:19 pm
Oblen chuckles. "No, water will just get you wet, besides... it's not like I'll shove it up your nose or something, just hold it under your nose." He said before picking her up and holding her in his arms as if cradling a baby. He then begins to flap his wings a bit as he starts into the air.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:27 pm
Mira pouted slightly "Well, I'd rather be soaking wet then have the smell of those salts stuck in my nose the rest of the day." She blushed again when Oblen picked her up, and she clinched her fists, refusing to give into the childish reaction of locking her arms around his neck from fear of falling.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:53 pm
Oblen shakes his head before saying "You would really rather be wet and cold the rest of the day then smell a salty smell for a bit of the day?..." He smirks and looks down to Mira, mainly to see if she was alright, as they started to pass above the small sized buildings.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:15 pm
Mira gave a shaky nod "Yeah actually I would, cause then all I'd have to do is go home and change...." She let out a small yelp when a hawk flew passed them chasing what looked to be a blue jay.Giving in to the childish reaction, she wrapped her arms around Oblens neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:37 pm
Oblen shrugs before Mira wraps her arms around his neck. "Well, fine... I'll throw water on you... even though it seems a bit odd." He said reaching a good height and flaps to hover a bit in the air before turning a bit and wrapping both arms around her, one at her waist and one at her upper back, to begin to fly forward rather then just up. "... You want to see the ground yet?... or are you still under the fear of heights?... to be honest, I don’t really need to hold you directly, but I feel you would much rather be held then by telekinetic force."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:06 pm
Mira rolled her eyes "It's taken you this long to realize I'm odd?" She shivered slightly when she looked at the buildings below them.Her arms tightened around his neck slightly when he mentioned using telekinetic force"If you do that I swear I will never forgive you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:48 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well, I'm not in a bit normal... so I couldn't tell an odd person from someone who isn't odd... been years." He said before chuckling at her fear of both their height and that she didn't want to be telekinetically flouting. "Yeah, I knew when you said you were afraid of heights that I shouldn't be using telekinesis any time soon on you or you'd not only be mad... you'd want to someway get even, even though I am unsure how you'd do so."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "You are too normal, the only difference is is that you are practically immortal and can fly..." Her voice trail off as she saw the were going over the park she was always reading at Wow.....It looks kinda weird from up here... She shuddered slightly and the thought of falling into the large pond there "Trust me, if need be I will find a way to get even."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:14 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes. "Yes, those are very normal features there... thanks." He said before noticing her looking down to the ground's park. He then tilts his head. "I bet you would..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:42 pm
Mira nodded slightly "No problem......" She cocked her head slightly, watching the people below, then she raised an eyebrow slightly and looked at him "What is that supposed to mean?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:17 am
Oblen rolls his eyes again. "Wow... I like how you agree with sarcasem, but disagree with what I really say. I mean I just can't possibly be normal if I have wings that I can fly with and close to being immortal... and that I agree with you on that you would find a way to get back at me." He said looking down to her.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:38 am
Mira sighed slightly "Okay then look at it this way, other than the wings you look like a normal human, and I highly doubt anyone but me knows your practically immortal seeing as you've been hiding in a dark little corner for God only know how long.Given time you can learn to hide your wings or you could just flaunt about making people wonder what the hell you are." she smiled slightly and rolled her eyes "Lets just hope I wont have to do that anytime soon."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games