Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Faeda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:39 pm
Name: Megan
Path: I don't know...a pagan of sorts I would imagine.
Likes: Animals, nature, reading, sleeping, video games (World of Warcraft being one), art projects (I'm currently trying to figure out what my next tattoo will be...when I have money ^ ^')
Dislikes: having to talk about my own financial situation and realizing all the things I can't do because I don't have enough money, people disrespecting my friends and family, and bible-thumpers
Details: I'm 20, from Wisconsin, I'm currently going to school and I love rocks (among other natural things but I like rocks a lot biggrin )
Personal Saying: I constantly need reminding that I only live once and that I should just go for it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:52 am
Name: Estella
Path: none/undecided
Likes: Art, supernatural, photography, design, dancing, music, TV, fashion, japanese language and culture, cute things like puppies and walabies.
Dislikes: Ignorance, bugs, sports, school.
Details: My name is Estella and I am learning wicca/paganism. I am also learning Japanese and I hope to travel there one day. I plan on majoring in a form of art.
Personal Statement: Be who you are and don't hate anyone especially not yourself  

EstellaHanzatsu

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces