Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
TDM 2010 (Stand by for the tying of loose ends) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky Opal

Feral Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:10 am
Hey, I can't join with the teams and activities and all since I'm not that active here now, but I'd like to at least show my support. - I wouldn't know exactly what kind of cancer I'd want to root for the most anyway. sweatdrop Well, just wanted to say hi, great job on the movement and more power! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:10 am
so its ANY daffodil, huh?
I'll start sending any bouquets i have.
And if anyone wants RAW daffodils, send a trade to me. I'll give them away for free if you ask.  

Shiva-the-goddess-of-Ice

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:12 am
I have pink daffodils for breast cancer. My great aunt that I never met til last week has breast cancer, but she's doing well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:18 am
I have about 200 daffodils. Im willing to give out boquets, but you have to tell me what team you are on! I am gonna color coordinate the color of the wrapping to the teams~  

Estonia Nerd

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blaizekit
Captain

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:22 am
That's a good idea Nerdy^^

We can't necessarily give out color-coordinated ones from the mule since ours are all donated, not custom-made.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:30 am
While I'm not exactly Mr. Lovey Dovey, and I'm quite inconsiderate, Cancer is not something you get from acting unhealthy, and honestly is nobodies fault. Due to it being fatal in some cases, I do feel it's unfair (Obviously) and for that I will participate. I'll see about recruiting by mauling others with bouquets. I don't really get the teams and such, so I'll just say I give my support to the movement.  

Goodbye Frans

Wheezing Genius

4,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Estonia Nerd

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:45 am
Blaizekit

We can't necessarily give out color-coordinated ones from the mule since ours are all donated, not custom-made.

I let everybody in Team Lymphoma that I will be donating boquets to people. Custom made ones. They can ask for what color ribbon and wrapping, but it will be yellod daffodils. If they dont specify color or I can't buy the ink with my money, they will get the standard Lymphoma boquet. Which I made up to be yellow daffodils with green wrapping and a red ribbon. I also went out and spent about 30k on inks! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:45 am
That's great, Dark^^ Daffodil-mauling is I think the most creative way I've seen people try to recruit^^;;  

Blaizekit
Captain

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

Hikari_Namikaze111

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:46 am
Blaze, we ARE allowed to do Spirit Contest at Towns, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:50 am
So sorry to hear that someone passed away. I had childhood cancer about 3 years ago so I can understand on some terms.  

Mischievous Devil

Blaizekit
Captain

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:51 am
Yeah. 3nodding

But you'll have to take lots and lots of screencaps to post on your thread or your efforts may not be seen. I'll try to sneak in on any gatherings I find out about because it's better to see it in person but it can be difficult if I'm busy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:53 am
Nerdy_Boy_4evah
Blaizekit

I let everybody in Team Lymphoma that I will be donating boquets to people. Custom made ones. They can ask for what color ribbon and wrapping, but it will be yellod daffodils. If they dont specify color or I can't buy the ink with my money, they will get the standard Lymphoma boquet. Which I made up to be yellow daffodils with green wrapping and a red ribbon. I also went out and spent about 30k on inks! ^^
Well, the next donation will go to Team Lymphoma, then -nods-

Blaze; KK, I'm planning to run across Gold Beach with some people who agreed, with 'team chiildhoooood!' xDD

Hikari_Namikaze111

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:57 am
I'm sedning you gus daffodils! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:57 am
Hikari_Namikaze111
Nerdy_Boy_4evah
Blaizekit

Blaze; KK, I'm planning to run across Gold Beach with some people who agreed, with 'team chiildhoooood!' xDD

Thank you. Team Lymphoma will gladly accept any donations or gifts.  

Estonia Nerd

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TDM Art Shop Mule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:00 am
Nerdy_Boy_4evah
Hikari_Namikaze111
Nerdy_Boy_4evah
Blaizekit

Thank you. Team Lymphoma will gladly accept any donations or gifts.

Right now, I will donate 20k to each team, but after all teams get 20k, I will start donating 10k and 30 inks :')  
Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games