Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:15 pm
Vin got up and read the note. he laughed.
Vin: same old Drago.
he walked over to where she was and took a drink.
Vin: thanks.
he sat down.
Vin: hey, thanks for leting me stay. i dont have anywhere else to stay at right now. what do you do for fun?

Drago realized that something was bothering her.
Drago: you ok? you are usualy say an insult to me and then roll your eyes at me. what has the world done this time?
he was looking at her with more of a serious expression now. he was now starting to show a little more care than he usualy did.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:21 pm
adrienna smiled at him " for fun. when i'm not working i spend most of my time either reading, playing music or singing." she said softly pointing at the flute that lay on a side table close to him. she carried on looking at him for a moment before looking away and drinking more of her tea.  

golden-priestess2

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:26 pm
Sonia didn't dare look at Drago, one of the only people in the world who didn't risk coming past her walls... until now. What was he doing, getting so serious? Where was his sarcastic bravado? She closed her eyes. "What do you care? Besides, I would just sound like a child if I came nuzzling up saying, 'Life is so unfair!' Wouldn't I?" she said bitterly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:41 pm
Vin looked at her with a suprised look.
Vin: you know how to play the flute?! wow. i cant play anything.
he laughed and smiled at you. he then had a random idea. his time with Drago had already had a negative effect on him. he took her tea and drank it all. he smiled evily.

Drago turned his head and looked down.
Drago: my sister died a few days ago. when she died i realized that i needed to start caring for people more. not many times do you get to have a friend you care about.
he looked at her but quickly turned his head back to the sun rise.  

Spicerelf

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:49 pm
Emily wandered though the town feeling very happy. She had made a new friend...or at least she thought that Sonia was her friend. She had picked up another jacket to hide her ugly wings and was walking though the town singing to herself. 'What a day...'

((Sorry I left suddenly. RL problems sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:53 pm
Sonia sat up quickly. "Drago... I'm sorry..." she managed, suddenly feeling even worse. She plopped back down and pressed the heels of her palms into her eyes. She felt so useless. Not only had she needlessly hurt someone, but she had brought up bad memories for Drago. She sighed, "Drago... you shouldn't care for me. I'll just bring you trouble."  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:05 pm
" oh yeah thanks for that." she said snatching the cup back off him, standing up she slapped him on the arm before picking the flute up off the table next to him and began to play a tune her mother had taught her before she died.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:18 pm
Vin watched her play and smiled because of the beauty of the song.
Vin: thats beautiful. what is it?
he walked and stood by her. he was happy to be around good company.

Drago forgot all about the sun rise and wraped his big arms around Sonia.
Drago: dont worry about it. you didnt know. please dont cry. you are a great friend and i dont want anything to happen to you. i dont care if you bring me trouble. i can at least lighten the load of it on you.
he decided to lighten the mood.
Drago: and if i get to far in to my own problems, you can be there to dig me out.
he laughes
Drago: we both know i get in to to many problems.
he smiled at you and held on to you tightly. he had changed since the last time you had seen him.

(also i got to go to bed. please, if anyone could get the other characters to post i would be most greatfull. please and thank you.)  

Spicerelf

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:21 pm
Emily sings as she walks and wonders if she could give some people a wonderful dream tonight. She smiles to herself skipping through the town.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:25 pm
Adrienna finished playing and looked up at vin " it ws a tune me and my mother made up together." she said softly as she lay the flute down on the table " we used to play the flute together a lot. "  

golden-priestess2

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:38 pm
Sonia froze at first, about to break out of his hold and dive from the building but... it was true. The honesty in his voice was clear as a bell so much that it melted her bones and she relaxed into his arms. Giddiness bubbled in her chest and, for some reason, felt like just another angel whose heartbeat was going out of control. This wasn't okay--but for now, Sonia didn't care. She almost laughed, "Yeah, because you're just too much of an idiot to get yourself out of a fix. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on you." There was a kindness behind her words that had never been there before.
(g'night smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:48 pm
Emily spots Sonia in the sky her face troubled. Wondering what was wrong she waved to her. "Hey Sonia, you ok?"  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:05 am
Vin looked at her and had now a new thought.
Vin: What happened to your mother?
Vin was now starting to feel a little upset with himself for bothering her when she had problems of her own without him adding to them. he didnt want to bother her.

Drago looked at her and laughed.
Drago: Me?! you are one to talk. you remember when you were being chased around by that one weird guy that always wanted to touch your feet? if i needed as much help as you i would be crazy by now.
he looked at her and was now going to give her a complament.
Drago: I dont have enough strength to go through the problems you had to endure.
he then leaned his head against her but then realized what he was doing and then put his head back up strait.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:53 am
i rise, standing straight up; the pain in my temple finally subsided. i smirk at the last words Sonia had said to me "As anticipated. The shadow clan, again to blame, i'm sure." begins talking, as if to self, "i do hope she doesn't think she'll hurt me... the pain i've endured is something i find immeasurable. Lidell, gone. Father, gone. Myself, gone." realizes i just spoke of my own death and covers mouth. i'll have to watch what i say. If they find out i search for love solely to regain my own soul, i'll never be alive... ever.  

Dracerdis

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:28 am
Sonia hesitated for a moment... this is dangerous... But then she heard his words and smiled. She actually smiled for the first time in maybe all of her life. Her entire face lit up with that grin. A musical giggle escaped her lips as she thought, so much for the assassin. "That guy pretty much gave me nightmares for a week." she said. She felt him rest his head on hers and then pull back. On an impulse, she nestled into his arms. "You've got strength, Drago. It's in your heart. The only strength I've got is the kind that was tortured into me all of my life." she said sadly.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games