Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 pm
Ellie laughed. "He really is, but I guess that just comes with the job he has. I have my car, so we can go in that unless you have your own ride. I live in some apartments; the room next door to me is free, if you don't mind living in semi-good conditions." She said, walking to her car.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:14 am
"I'll go with you." Christy said. "And it'll be fine, really. I'm not picky as long as I'm fed!" she smiled. ~Seth, be careful.........wherever you are~  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:37 pm
"Well, is there anything I could do here? I'm kinda bored." *The officer pulled a gun out and points it at seth.*

"Want to play dodge bullet? NO? THEN SHUT UP!!!"

"Geez."

*Seth was bored but he was also scared. Even if he snapped he couldn't fight through a grate. He was vulnerable for the first time in his life. I take that back; third time. The first was with wraith. The second was when he got his first girlfriend. Yup. This was as terrifying as those two events.* Only this time he had powers. He could see a person's slow heart beat in slow motion, he could move faster than a professional sprinter, and he could take massive amounts of damage. The only thing he wasn't good with was guns. He hated having a projectile pointed at him. After all, until someone actually fire the gun, he couldn't see the heat quick enough to dodge. This was painful.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:55 pm
A few minute watari came,L went to the car then watari said 'Here the person you finding L' L took the document and start to read about jason' L said 'Watari,call officer gabineour let go of seth Immediately' watarai said 'yes,sir'  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 am
*The officer in front of the car picked up his cell phone. It had rang. He seemed surprised.*

"No.., I'm afraid I can't do that. I have direct orders. They extend from the executive officials.... No. I know who you are and what you represent. I'm afraid if you want to deal with this you must take the the people at the white house."

*At this time seth had completely scratched through the right restraint. It would only take one flick of the wrist to break it snapped. It would cut him but it would come off.* (Time to work on the other one.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:36 am
Watari handphone ringed watari said 'Hm... i see,ok thank for helping' watari looked at L and say 'Sir,i think if you wanna set the seth guy free you have to go to the white house' L say 'meet obama?' watari said 'yes' L said '.........alright but i am not meeting him face to face,you know what you should so right watari?' watari said 'yes i do' They went to a hotel and watari went out,by bringing a laptop to the white house'  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:15 pm
*the president sat in his office when two attendants lead Watari in. He had L's lap top. Watari placed it gently on the desk and the converstation began.*

"No. I'm afraid L I cannot do that. Seth is a traitor to this country he has insubordinated the military by destroying the D.O.G. base and all it's members. I understand who you are. Yes. Yes, I understand. We have a new member of d.o.g. who witnessed the murders and escaped alive. He is the strongest of our men and he will interrogate seth for harboring fugitive cult members and killing the base members."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:18 pm
L said 'But do you know who is jason,i believe jason has escape and looking for seth,once he fine seth this country will be in danger,i hope you understand that but you are the president you decide everything in this country,and the fate of this country is right at your hand'  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:44 am
"Yes, I understand that L. However Jason is only one man. Seth took out an entire group of our elite. Jason did so with provication, Seth did not. I will be sending four of our only remaining operatives after him. Hector, Dante, Tim, and Charles. They can apprehend Jason. I guarentee it. "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 am
L said 'I trusted you mr.president but can i send another people to joint this mission?i will like to send Sky'  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:29 pm
"I don't find that to be the best decision. So please tell me, who is sky and what does she or he do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:42 pm
'Sky was just a nick name to him his true name was phantom,he has the ability to dodge and sense bullet,he can pick a lock within 5sec not just that his agility and strength is incredible he was good at gun i guess that all you need to know mr.president'  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:54 pm
"No. I assure you tim alone could apprehend jason. I would like to see this sky's files. I'm sorry L, I must be off."

*seth had sat in the car for thirty minutes. He had finally reached the prison. He was afraid. Not because of where he was but who he was with. It was a facility like a mental hospital. He was in a white padded room. He could still talk to the others, which were plague members but that didn't help much. Of course, due to his limited abilities, he could probably have a low key cell where he could excercise and draw. The main concern is why he was here. He would soon find out."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:01 pm
'very well then' as watari close the lap top and leave  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:37 pm
Ellie laughed. "Yes, there is a grocery only ten minutes away by walking, five minutes or less by car, depending on how fast you drive. If you don't have any money on you right now, I can lend you some." She said, getting into her car. She unlocked the passenger door so that Christy could get in.  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff