Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:04 am
Soon enough a grin formed on Nights face as she remembered what tonight was. Oh joy, the full moon. She said but then she looked like she was sleeping.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:09 am
Serena walked out of her room as she rubbed her eyes and yawned she walked down the hallways  

Cherryliciouse

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 am
Ice began creeping out from the pillar zeroki was sitting upon. It spread slowly across the ground as traces of power from his meditative state began affecting the environment. The temperature had dropped considerably, a thin mist had creped in and the very air was laced with the feeling of raw, malignant power.

Ice even began forming on zeroki himself. Thin and shining lines of it traced the veins in his hands and up his neck, drawing to his fingertips and the corners of his eyes. He had found his core, the icy yet electrifying source of his power.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:36 am
Nights felt the temperature drop. She groaned and moved her hands to keep it out. She would just have to keep pretending, or doing nothing, till nightfall.  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:07 am
Riku opened his eyes as the ground around him shook and fell below him... He punched the floor and the ground feel to the strength before standing up "I think I done it"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 pm
Turning to Riku, she looked him over "Test one, where IS your center?"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:18 am
Riku shrugged "I seen nothing but black... Then a light and followed it till this"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:18 am
"Riku, stop LOOKING, this is not something you feel, it's not spiritual. Feel it in your body, the pull of gravity as it keeps you root to the ground" Raine says as she stays near him "FEEL where the earth has the most pull on you"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:43 am
Riku was confused "What do you mean? How can you feel the earth in you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:08 pm
Raine sighed and shook her head, she was kind of amused by how naive he was "I mean the earth's pull, gravity, feel your body and the center is where gravity will have the greatest pull on you"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 am
Riku shrugged and continued to try "So how do I know I got it if I can't search for it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:01 pm
Vale stood next to Zeroki, being who he was he was quite unaffected by the cold and ice. His presence was similar when his power was used. "Zeroki..." Vale whispered in his ear. "Physical center not spiritual..." and he took a step away and next to Raine. "Hey Riku, you seem to be a balanced guy, I mean you chased after Alex On Friday you must have good dexterity. Could probably jump and do flips. Your center of gravity is the heaviest part of your body that forces to to come back down." Vale tried to explain. "Or have I just confused you more?" Vale mused and stepped away. He sat next to Nights. "I know you don't feel like doing anything but at least try... or look like your trying." He said calmly. She'd probably not do anything but Raine couldn't say he didn't try.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:04 pm
"I never said I didn't want to do anything." Nights told him and then sat down once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 am
Riku nodded before flipping backwards and opening his eyes recording the speed in his mind and continuing that way  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:52 am
Nights stood up, and for some reason she followed Riku, keeping up to him, and doing the same things as him.  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games