Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 pm
The warden got up, and went to this man. He smiled. " You have just said the right thing. Money." The warden snickered. " Well I don't know if you would call them scientific, but we have three new slaves right along the wall. You could talk to them, or pester them. It's what i like to do." He smiled before he plopped back down in his chair. He really didn't care what anyone thought about him. As long as they bought a slave, he was happy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:35 pm
Andrys sighed. All these slaveowners were all the same; obsessed with money. "Of course," he said, giving a very slight nod as he turned on his heels to view the slaves on the wall. "Hello, you three. I am Andrys Xyon, and I am thinking about buying one of you, as a replacement for my lab assistant. Now, do any of you think you either know enough, or could learn quickly enough, so as to not halt my progress?" he asked, his voice still indifferent and slightly distant, as if he weren't really paying attention.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm
Xander turned to a man asking something about Science. " She's part..umm.. creatureish maybe she would know something about science." He offered a kind smile, and sat down on the floor.
( I would tell you Xander does, but Other people should get to have some fun to. <3)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:52 pm
"Fair enough," Andrys sighed, looking to the girl who was chained up. "You, girl. What's your name, and what do you know about advanced genetics and biochemistry?" He raised an eyebrow, quickly giving the girl a once-over. She was indeed 'creature-ish,' and that in itself was interesting. Perhaps he would indeed take this one home.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

[Sonya--McCaw]

Dangerous Survivor

10,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 pm
Alex noticed the two men talk briefly, and gathered that the man sitting around must be in charge, "Excuse me," he said, "I'm looking to buy a slave. One who's well behaved, preferably." while he didn't mind the idea of training a slave himself, he knew he had a short fuse; he wasn't a pacient person.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:11 pm
The warden barley opened his eyes. He let out a sigh. " There a well dressed one, and i don't know about the other boy. The girl seems to be an object of interest already though, so looks like you get to choose between them." The warden looked at him now, and he got serious. "But you'd better pay me a good price for em', or i'll make you regret waking me up." He leaned back, and tried to go back to sleep. He really was a lazy b*****d...

(( LOL Go to the off topic thread under hilariously random! ...Sorry i know this is random to say, but its really funny))  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:44 pm
(Lol. Random black guy dancing with fried chicken? Interesting... Now all I have to do is wait for RinoaAverra to get online... So bored >.<)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image Hikaru looked up at the man. "Vaugely. I was born in the Whirl Islands as a wild Lugia." She sat up and stretched. "most People here dont know that Pokemon exist, except in their Video games."  

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:07 pm
" I don't think its all that hard to believe." Xander butted in. He was good at that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm
"Interesting..." Andrys whispered, again examining her. He held out a hand to touch her arm, then paused. "You don't mind too terribly?" he asked, then without actually waiting for a response felt her wing/arm. "Hm..." He stepped back, and took another good look. "And you can learn fast?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image "I had to learn the currents fast or i would Die." she said, not really minding him touching her wing. she would just have to smooth her feathers out.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games