Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Capital Prime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:22 pm
((So now that you have your army and it’s slightly organized I will split everything into two categories as we progress through the RP. The main story line and task operations that you will not be directly involved in. Since you will be considered the top commander of this organization you will have, other than the story line you are directly involved in, choice to make that will affect the things that are happening. Your advisors will bring tasks to you and you will have to decide if you are going to have your organization do the task and how much resources you send toward that task.))

For example

Advisor: Dowser
Operation: Sabotage Tithlitel Mining site (name of operation)
Difficulty: 2 (on a scale of 1-5, 1 being the easiest and 5 being the hardest)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:09 pm
Tozzar sat down as he looked at his commanders. Things weren't on the brink of war now, but not everybody was trusting the others yet. The race conflict was not a problem that would settle immediately. Tozzar turned his attention to Troyce, he was still a wild card. Who knew how Troyce was going react to this. He was probably pissed about his work being outshone by Tozzar. The truth was Tozzar needed Troyce as much as Troyce need Tozzar. Tozzar had an army, but was starting at level zero when facing the companies. Troyce had no army to effect real progress, but he had networks set up within the Companies that Tozzar would take years to match.

"Troyce, please cut the riddles and games. I would really like you and your organization to join us. We seek the same thing and without each neither will be able to succeed. But you think on that. Everyone else, we need to decide the basic structure of this revolt, revolution, whatever you want to call this. We need to organize quickly, we have an army but an army can't do anything if its in a mess. So how does everyone feel about the commander situation (assuming Tozzar really said Lich not das since I was confused)? I think they are perfectly good set ups. Second we need to decide a base of operations. We could stay here and build this fortress up. Or we could find a planet to house our operations. Next we will have to decide what to do with the Cor prisoners, should we just allow them to join us or leave? Remain prisoners? I am not sure. What are your opinions?"  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:55 pm
“I am one for not messing with the chain of command. You don’t go to college for 8 years and serve your company for 16 and not be the guy in charge.” Dowser laughed at you for even questioning who was in charge. Lynch had no disagreements. He was only in charge because the Tithlitel commander left/ or is dead. “As for order we should try to make decisions together and the one using the most resources towards the decision makes the final choice. Sound fair?” Dowser continued to speak as he found himself a place to sit in the shredded room. A few engineers under Barney’s command came through every now and then to rebuilding something. Things were moving quite smoothly for them.

“I recommend we leave the most amounts of civilians out of harms reach. Making our place of command here would be a much better idea than using a planet.” Terra spoke up. She was all about keeping her people safe and at this moment it would be her planet that would be the best choice. She did not want to put them in harm’s way.

“I am sure Barney could work on some way to make this place an even more effective defensive HQ.” Bergheim chimed in once he caught on to what Terra was trying to do. “With all of these floating craters nearby we could have this place locked down and even kept secret.”

“The Cor will have to go!” Troyce yelled over everyone. He was so enthusiastic about his words that he stood up, even while still in bondage. “These cor work for a space information mafia. They will just end up working for their other bosses from the inside. They all have to die?” Everyone was astonished and confused. “You kill them all Tozzar and you have my allegiance.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:17 pm
Tozzar looked at Troyce as he spoke up. Troyce was obviously trying to make Tozzar into the bad guy. Troyce wasn't the star of the show so he was pissed. Trying to back Tozzar into a corner Troyce felt that he would be able to ruin the revolution, or atleast Tozzar himself. If Tozzar killed the Cor he would get Troyce and his resources, if he did though his men would start to question their new leader. Just because he was a galatic revoluntionary, Tozzar was not going to give up his usual ways, but it is just too soon. His men arn't loyal to him, they are loyal to...not committing genocide. Acting in such away would lose him his men off the back. Without his men Tozzar wouldn't have any use for Troyce or his organization.

Looking around the room Tozzar looked at the uneasy look on all of his commander's faces. Suddenly an idea popped into Tozzar's head. "Well Troyce, I am the technical commander of this army, but as Dowser just said most decisions will be made at a group level. I do not mean to instill a dictatorship here, hell I don't even care for the fact that I have to command. But if the standoff we just got out of showed anything, its that I can both keep a level head and talk my way out of a war. So I will be the figurehead if need be. However I would like to propose an idea of my own. My idea is that if it is decided that we will not kill the Corr and Troyce here refuses to join us then we arrest him and torture him till he gives up the names of the others in his organization. Troyce is a gloryhog, and stubborn. His collegues will probably be more inclined to take advantage of cooperating with our army if given a chance...with or without Troyce." Tozzar sat back and smiled. This statement did three things: first it showed Troyce and the others that despite the fact that Tozzar had to act within some moral bounds, he was still the same old son of a b***h he always has been. Second, it still gives the option to kill the Cor for Troyce, which Tozzar was indifferent to, it was a waste of valueable resources but he would rather have Troyce...there is always more men to recruit. Third it helps strengthen the idea that Tozzar isn't trying to do this for personal gain, and will help instil loyalty to the cause in his commanders, this wasn't a major decision no matter how urgent was.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:37 pm
“Troyce how about you reinstall your good character and judgment and you give us one piece of valuable information that we can’t get without you.” Bergheim spit in the telth’s direction. “Up until now you have been nothing but a pain in my arse and a sneaky two faced backstabber. How do we know you’re not double crossing us and working for someone else?”

“If you didn’t know you tin man. I was one of the people put together that information Tozzar holds there. I know all there is about part of it because it was my team that discovered all of it.” I can tell you there is some of it that he is withholding form you guys.” Bergheim gave you a strange glare and then looked back at Troyce.

“Well I would say that is some worth knowing. I will spare your life. What do the rest of you think?”

“The Harvester’s have given my people a great deal of hardship for years. I know that they have no hearts. We can hold them in my city as prisoners but they cannot join or ranks. What Troyce says it’s true. I do not think they need to die though. Not unless their crimes see it fit” Terra approached you from your side. She got close enough to touch, a tease perhaps, but offered no contact, only a plea. “The Cor cannot be trusted.”

“A good way to secure your position against the companies then might be to stop this Mafia. Mrs. Heart and Troyce are right about the Cor because we have been fighting them for a long time. Tauk of the Harvengers was the Mafia’s closest base of operation.” Simon glared at you as Terra approached you. It had been a long time since he had seen that look in her eyes. His body ached with jealousy.

“I believe it would be counter intuitive to pronounce this new faction on contradictions. If we deny the possibility of any to join our cause against the companies then we cannot accept any. We need our message to all to be a strong one. Anyone that wants’ to undo the oppression of the companies needs to know they can join us. Only then can we grow strong enough.” Lytch spoke strongly of his point and it was one they all had to think about.

“Do what you will Tozzar, go ahead and torture me. My group will remain secret because that is how we do things but if you do kill all the Cor then you have our service.”  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:53 am
Tozzar smiled as Troyce tried to turn the tables on Tozzar. He was a silly man, trying to use his bits of information to his advantage. It wouldn't save Troyce, atleast not for long. "Ofcourse Troyce. Why would I share all my information to the people at this table? Did no everyone at this table wake up in the name of a company they now stand against yesterday morning? How am I to know if any of these men and women are not double agents, sent in by the company to gain my trust and garner the information. No. This information is too valuable and too dangerous for me to just give out to anyone. I welcome everyone at this table to my cause, but I trust none of you." Tozzar looked around at everyone in the room. He met all their eyes as he tried to see if any were bad liars. "Until I am sure that everyone here is with me 100% I will not reveal critical information relating to the death weapons. I hope everyone can see and understand my reason, once trust has been established then I will be able to tell you all I know, but aside from Barney I can trust none of you." Tozzar smiled at his friend.

After finishing smiling Tozzar frowned, Troyce had seen through his bluff. He was not worried about Tozzar torturing him because both of them knew it was pointless, Troyce would never give up anything. He was not looking to relent from this information either. Tozzar scowled at the Telth. How did he always manage to find a way to bring him down? "Well I will not kill the Cor for simply being Cor. If I did that Troyce then I would be no better than you or the companies, killing just out of fear of what the other might possibly do. If the rest of your group is like you Troyce then I do not know if I would want them on our side. You don't stand for anything better than the companies you have tried painstakingly for years to take down. I will not kill anyone for the simple fact they are Cor or belonged to the Harvingers. However Terra as much as their treatment of your people is wrong and distasteful I will not lock all of them up for it either. We need the manpower, and we need representives of the Cor if we are to remain true to our cause. I do grant the notion that they should remain locked up though, however if any wish to join we can research into their role within the Harvingerrs and if it is determined that they were there only for their paycheck then we will assign them to a temporary penal battalion that will be kept in the dark from all information and restricted movement within our bases until their loyalty is unquestioned and even then we will keep an eye on them. Gentlemen of this table who know me, you know I do not like the physical side of things, so I suggest you apprehend Troyce immediately and call guards to put him under intense lockdown. I will not play your games anymore Troyce. Your time is over. My message and speeches are currently spreading through the galaxy. Tonight the universe burns in flame as people not only hear my words but see the image of Tithletel attepting to unleash their prototype. Thousands of company soldiers will rebel and make their own stands. We simply have to sweep them up into our hand and build a force big enough to take on the corporations head on. I have done more against these deathweapons in a week than you have in years Troyce. You are just jealous that I have stole your glory, but I am just a better man that you are Troyce. Once you accept that maybe you can start to be true to your "cause" and help us instead of trying to force me into radical moves because you have been up staged." Tozzar spoke to Troyce in a cold detached voice as Troyce was apprehended. "You group will hear about our revolution with or without you. If they are smart they will join us with or without you. If not, well I would rather fight the companies without you than commit wholesale slaughter for a group I know nothing of."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:40 pm
"Then you do not have what it takes to lead and keep these people safe." Troyce said. His head lowered in defeat as though much was riding on your choice. “If you won’t finish them off then I will!” With those words Troyce looked up at you and then vanished while his chains fell awkwardly to the ground.

“Well that could be bad. Do we stop him?” Lynch was shocked. He jumped back away from where Troyce had vanished and surveyed the place. He did not think something like that could be done.

“That’s it. I am having Barney put a tracker on that sneaky telth. I don’t like him vanishing like that all the time. Did I tell you Dowser that he impersonated me once?” Bergheim managed a chuckle. It had been such a strange journey to this point.

“Did he now? Is that what all that confusion was? I had you and Tozzar telling me different things back and forth. I am so glad all of that is over. I am going to make the order to confine the cor to a secure location. I don’t want to call it capturing but they either need to be secure for their defense or ours.” Dowser Com lined the information back to his AI and the info set his men in motion.

“So what is our first move then? Do we send out emissaries to other planets and companies to get us some more support or do we sabotage our enemy’s efforts?” Terra was now eager to act. Everyone had done so much up until now to set up now things just needed to get into motion. “This is what I had in mind; the closest company to my city actually is a part of the same planet. I could send some resources over there and do what I can do bring them to our side. I know of a few other groups on nearby planets too. We could have 3 more companies on our side within a few days if we get started now. It might even take combat units too.”

“Don’t forget about fortifying this place up. We will need some resources of our own if we are going to put together an operational facility. That means we need money and I can promise you we are cut off from our former companies.” Dowser alerted the rest. This thing would have to operate a lot like a company to make things work.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:03 am
Tozzar frowned as all the problems started to pile up at once. "Secure the Cor and try and track down Troyce, kill or capture. I am tried of him and his games, if he wants to keep acting like this I will have to eventually dispose of him. He is a threat to himself and us. Now Terra if you could take control of the diplomatic side of things and start to organize talks with the smaller companies, start to reach out and spread the message. Gather us all the people who will put aside their differences and greed to defend themselves. As to the financing question we will have to strike out and acquire industry complexes from our former companies. We will have to get their finical assets into our control by force and the people in regular jobs for the company are sheep. They will work for any master, the people are use to turnover in who they are technically working for. The Companies finance their ventures with money generated by those people and so will we.The companies who join us will already be self sustaining as they are already in exsitstance. We must strike quickly to gain territory from the companies to recoup the expenses all of us currently here's costs. The industrial complexes will also allow us to start producing our own supplies and resources so that we can build up this fortress and the many more I intend to take in the coming battles. We will use this point solely as a staging point for now. Light equipment down here, but keep most of our strength in orbit on our ships. This will allow for us to quickly evacuate if we are attacked in strength here before it is a defend able position. Once we have rebuilt and fortified this fortress will we use it as a permanent base of operations. "  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:14 am
“I am on it Tozzar. I will not let you down!” Terra said. She tugged Simon out of the room along with her and the three moved for a ship back to Sizir.

Terra is now on a mission with 1/3 the intelligence resources and 1/5 of the combat resources. She is contacting the other major company on the same planet and three other companies on different planets in close range. She will meet with each of them individually and convey the same message you shared.

“Well that makes complete sense to me. Let’s go take over some mines and factories!” Bergheim was in the pillaging mood.

“We could start with a Tithlitel farming facility close by. It produces a great deal of food, nuts, and oils. It would fuel us for quite some time. Until we get bigger really. This might take a lot of resources though.”  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:04 am
Tozzar leaned back in his chair. He couldn't pick the wrong choice for their inital strike. It would set their force up for the upcoming war. Picking the wrong resource meant death. Was food a valueable enough resource to die for? What point would be there be in having a lot of food if you couldn't fend off the company forces? Perhaps a crusade to garner more member would be best?

"Does anyone else have suggestions for good targets. Food is good, but do we not need weapons to fight the companies. We could use those to take the food after. But food will not help us take the weapons." Tozzar said provoking more discussion to feed his ideas.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:24 am
“There isn’t a close enough Tithlitel weapons factory to not have to pass a customs border. The Tithlitel will surely have these lanes guarded from anyone they don’t want though. I guess if we went around it would be fine but then we are looking at 5 days or so for the whole mission. If that is enough I can pull up the targets and set a course for you.” Lynch corrected his suggestion from the farm lands, which he regarded as the most important like many Telth would, and instead put up images of a telth weapons factory out of the way. It was the closest Telth factory they knew about.

“Well we could hit another Cor base but that might look unfavorably for us. It is the closest factory to us currently. There is a Cor company; their whole purpose is the production of guns and investing in new technology. They are only a leap away.” Bergheim brought up another plant onto the holographic solar system map. It was a little less out of the way but was a company entirely made up of Cor.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:30 am
Could we try and negotiate with the Cor company into joining us? Or selling us on a good deal? We could then attack the farm complex and get both the guns and the food. Also what would the possibility of splitting the army in half look like? Could we send two separate forces to capture both areas?" Tozzar wanted to gain as much ground as he could while the fire was lit. Whilst the information was brand new and in the forfront of peoples minds they would be the easiest to sweep up into the revolution. So speed was of the essence.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:57 pm
“I think that would be possible. I could send what Telth forces we have to take back that farming planet. We could really use those resources flowing in and my team really knows how to make it work. I can send a pretty strong force there too. This is not something the Tithlitel will let go of easily. What do you want me to focus on? I plan on having my soldiers occupy the facilities and kill the least amount of targets as possible. Once we have it occupied we can have them do the work for us. I can do that or order a slaughter and guarantee we secure the place quickly so we can move onto more useful things. This disorganization you are talking about will only last so long.” Lynch thought carefully. He was ready to make all the commands possible. Everything would be ready to leave in a few hours if the plans got out of the way.

“Then I guess I will continue with the Cor factory. I could use your help with this one Tozzar. We could crush them pretty easily but it will take some fancy words to pull more Cor on our side. They don’t really fit on our side very well. If anything I can see the cor following the Telth.” Dowser explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Tozzar shook his head when Lich suggested the idea of slaughtering off the facility and taking it from scratch. "No Lich that isn't a viable option. Whilst more efficent the goal of the revolution is gather more people to our cause. If we go around massacring the captured lands we take we will look like nothing but marauders. We must take it as peacefully as possible and try and convert as many people as possible. Even if we can't we let them go and then the word spreads that we are a just organization. As to the factory, I will go and negotiate on our behalf. They might even take it more seriously if our "leader" came to discuss the matter with them personally. Anyone has another idea or do we proceed?"  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:33 pm
"Then we are at an agreement. I will take a force to meet with the farming posts on the nearby planet. I will keep you all updated." Lynch was gone before he finished speaking. The Telth Set commands down his chain that asked for the remaining post tithlitel to report to their stations. The main ship Tithlitel warship left with those that chose to remain loyal to their company but Lynch still had a fleet worth of vessels. Maybe flying a bunch of smaller ships would work to their advantage. It sure made getting back into space and heading for their objective take a whole lot less time.

"Tozzar you stick with Berghiem on a separate vessel that will land on the planet. I'll keep to space with the UA Battle Ship and prepare for any combat measures we must take." Dowser led you and Berghiem out of the meeting room and at last you were all on your way to completely the very first missions for your new cause. You, Berghiem, and a carefully picked Intelligence squad suited up as your space craft followed the UA's Grand Poseidon Battle Ship.

"Wha..oh my... Giget I think they all left us. We were wrking so hard they didn't even say goodbye. Well Time for a sandwich Giget." Barney was pleased with his progress. He waddled across the meeting room he though he would find you all in with grand news about how soon the base would be operational. Without anyone to share the news he figured he would take his favorite kind of break; sandwich break. Barney took at least three sandwich breaks a day, not including meals.

"Giget we do such wonderful wor..." Before Barney could finish his compliment he tripped over something on the floor. He looked around in amazement as he had not calculated tripping for another hour or so. His face blew into a grin once he noticed the culprit. Lying on the floor were tightly sealed telth tentacle cuffs. Barney reached for them, pinched the sides with one hand, and ran his finger in the opening where a key would normally go. He wiggled his hands around a bit until the cuffs feel apart.

"Now who would just leave these lying around for people to trip over them against statistics?" Barney was amazed. His question was answered in an instant as soon as the cuffs separated. Troyce flashed back into view from his invisibility, tackled Barney to the ground, and stood on top of his chest.

"There isn't much time Barney. If you get this place up and running again you could initiate a sequence of bombs that could kill everything we have tried to start. Tozzar wouldn't listen to me but I know your better than that!" Troyce attempted to appeal to the burly cor. "I need you to quickly round up all of the post Harvenger Cor so we can survey what they know about this place. put them all in the same room so they can't do anything fishy!"

"Giget I think he thinks that we don't think to well. Barney flicked a switch on his belt that made his whole body jolt like a tazzer. Troyce leapped off him as Barney jerked around for a few seconds before he could manage to turn off the device. "I calculated a 40% chance that was even possible. I wen't to the most probable locations for such a device and guess what... I actually found a bomb triggered to detonate the entire system of craters. Then I dismembers it and had a sandwich. Giget is really good at tickling explosives till they fall apart. There isn't anything that will harm my establishment. Why would you need the old cor form them Harvengers anyway. Anyone can do what I got done."

"I just know we need to get all of those cor together!"

"Giget says you are up to something! I won't help you."

"Fine I will take care of this the hard way." Troyce glared at Barney. The burly cor feared Troyce was going to hurt him. Troyce charged at him but instead of striking he jumped over barney and then launched into the inner workings of the base. Troyce was out of sight in seconds.

"And they call me weird. Giget you get my sandwich yet!"

"Tozzar we are actually picking up a distress signal from this cor factory. It seems as though something has gone horribly wrong here. I'm sending you the message we picked up." Dowser told you over con link.

"Help us anyone! Members of our company have turned on us and started an all out massacre. They destroyed most of the factory and ran off with the ready to ship materials. This had to have been an inside job. Those of us that survived are stranded, hungry, and need medical supplies."

"What do you make of that?" Berghiem asked as he thought on the words they heard. As you approached the planet, damage was noticeable.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff