Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:34 pm
Fang smiled and stood up turning around " Good job Reks!!!" he laughed nudging is shoulder " sorry i couldn't fight alongside you, it would've been awesome!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:34 pm
lord chazxr XIV
knnytte of terror
when they reached the ground, he hugged Racy " I'm sorry i didn't mean to get hit by the arrow, and thanks for helping again, i doubt i would be alive without you"

*Reks looks at them and blushes* "hmph" "anyway we sohuld get a move on"
racy saw Reks being bothered, and felt bad about it. she remebered what happened between them, and blushed, feeling really awkward and tensing up.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:36 pm
Fang noticed Racy getting tense and Reks acting akwardly, he had no idea what was happening and stood there, confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:37 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang smiled and stood up turning around " Good job Reks!!!" he laughed nudging is shoulder " sorry i couldn't fight alongside you, it would've been awesome!"

*He smiles* "Haha yeah it would of!"  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 pm
racy flew up above the trees. "come you guys...its not over." she said, catching an arrow as it flew past, snapping it in her hand. "that was just an obstical...and dont worry fang, you'll beable to fight..." she ended with a smile, continueing in the direction they were going.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 pm
Fang jumped through the air and started to fly dodging arrows " Well, now we get to see what kind team we make!" he said laughing  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:42 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang jumped through the air and started to fly dodging arrows " Well, now we get to see what kind team we make!" he said laughing
racy smiled and nodded to herself, agreeing, and loking forward to see them fight a real big fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:43 pm
*Reks continues too*"I much longer do you think we'll have to go?"  

lord chazxr XIV

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:44 pm
"i dunno, but for the moment lets just embrace the scenery!" he said spinning to dodge some arrows " i take that back, BIG TIME"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 pm
((G2G ILL BE BACK IN LIKE 3HOURS SEE YA THEN"  

lord chazxr XIV

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:48 pm
((cya!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:49 pm
knnytte of terror
"i dunno, but for the moment lets just embrace the scenery!" he said spinning to dodge some arrows " i take that back, BIG TIME"
racy giggles, easing up a bit. she tries something. "hey, try doing some tricks in the air, and you may end up dodging a bit better!" she called out to them. she spun in 360 circles in a spiral formation, losing the arrows behind her, and dogdging the ones in front. then she flew, swaying from side to side, having the aroows miss her by a few inches. yet, she stays totally calm and smooth with all this.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:52 pm
lord chazxr XIV
((BYE!! I HAVE TO LEAVE AT EITHER 5:00-5:30, AND ILL BE GONE FOR 30 MINS. SO I MIGHT NOT BE ON WHEN U COME BACK!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:54 pm
"ok i'll try then" he said flipping then barrel rolling " wow this is awesome!" he shouted laughing then started to spin  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:57 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
((BYE!! I HAVE TO LEAVE AT EITHER 5:00-5:30, AND ILL BE GONE FOR 30 MINS. SO I MIGHT NOT BE ON WHEN U COME BACK!!!))

(( what time zone r u in? ))  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games