Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Almond thinks for a moment, then nods. "Yeah, that'd be safest. Ma's got an extra room, too, if your place is too far away to safely get to in the dark."

~*~

Throttle grins again, glasses dropping back down over his eyes. He stops once they get to the edge of the forest, large round ears swiveling around, picking up sounds around them as his gaze flicks around looking for danger. "So far, so good."

~*~

She chuckles slightly as Gyoro bit Ashton, then tilts her head a bit. "Maybe they're hungry? They do eat, right?" She listens to him talk about the job, tapping her chin slightly and shaking her head. "I didn't see an apple orchard on my way in.. Might be on the outskirts though, you know how some places are about keeping people from helping themselves to their fruit. The brooms should be in that store right there, actually, I'd just need help carrying them back." She blinks in slight surprise as he searches his pockets. "What did it look like?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:57 pm
Ashton was so into his dilemma that it was written all over his face. Either he was getting lost in his travels or losing things along the way. Whatever the case he was prone to one or the other quite frequently.

"Its a parchment with worn edges directly from the King near home. Fae messengers bring word of trouble and fighters like myself answer the call" he frowned then looked at her, "Well I think we can get your brooms at least. That shouldn't be too trying. In the meantime I'll try and think where the job notice could of gotten to. I know three turns back I looked at it..." Ashton sighed then patted his two companions. They drove him nuts but after everything they were through together Gyoro and Urunrun were family now.

"I think we can also get something to eat" he pondered talking more about the dragons" perhaps they's stop biting him for a bit.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:31 pm
Yggdrassil tilts her head slightly again, then nods slightly. "I think there's a pasty vendor over this way. At least, that's what my nose is telling me. C'mon, let's take a look!" She says, reaching out and attempting to grab Ashton's wrist to head in the direction she'd pointed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 am
The dragons heard Ashton mention food causing them to perk up. How long had it been since they'd eaten anything on this trip. Grunting the nodded their heads in approval pointing to the direction of the vendor. Ashton noted both the dragons and Yggdrassil taking his wrist, pointing him in the direction of the pastry cart. He nodded and walked over to purchase four of them. At least he hadn't lost his purse from the last job he did like the parchment.

Finding a place to sit he began eating, "So you haven't heard of any monster destroying apple orchards? That's strange" he pondered before hollering that Gyoro had snatched up the last part of his pastry he neglected to eat, "Hey! Stop that!" grumbling he fed the two dragons their pastries which the two gobbled down with no qualms.

"Well I guess when we get your brooms we can ask if anyone here knows of the creature I'm seeking I suppose".

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:08 am
Yggdrassil chuckles a bit at the dragons swiping Ashton's food, then she offers the swordsman the other half of her own. "Here you go, Ashton. You'll need all your energy in case you do run into that monster, right? I can't say I've heard of it myself, but then I don't usually get out all that often. I'm usually either helping my mother out with her herb garden or watching my grandma with her broom flying classes." She thinks for a moment, then brightens a bit, pulling a faded piece of folded parchment from her pocket. "My grandma did give me a map. It might be horribly outdated, though, although it worked well enough in leading me here. Will it be of any use to you?" She asks, carefully handing the map over.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:16 pm
Ashton blinked, "For me? That's so kind of you" he beamed eager to eat something. Gobbing it up with fear he was afraid the duo would devour his snack. He felt rather odd though with quite a mouthful being silly and otherwise greedy. When she pulled out the parchment map he beamed with excitement. A map could help him out in one way or another.

Taking the map he opened it carefully, "So do you ride brooms Yggdrassil?" That was a totally off the wall question which he had no idea why he asked it. Sliding his finger over the landmarks he came across the orchard about 5 miles out of town, "There! There's where this monster is destroying the apples! Your map really helped!" he cried in joy. After his obvious show of thankfulness he tapped his chin, "Alright now that we know where the monster is.... let's get your grandmother's brooms first."

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:20 pm
She tilts her head at the question, then shakes it. "Nah, I don't do any broomstick flying myself. I leave that all up to my grandma and my uncle. Uncle's the one that normally makes the errand runs for grandma, but he's still got a baby to raise by himself, so he can't make any trips that would take him away from her." She gives a small smile at his obvious joy at the map before giving another small nod and putting it away. "Alright. The list says I'll need to pick up at least four of them, so that shouldn't be too difficult to carry if they can bundle them together."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:58 pm
Anthro!Sparky
Almond thinks for a moment, then nods. "Yeah, that'd be safest. Ma's got an extra room, too, if your place is too far away to safely get to in the dark."

~*~

Throttle grins again, glasses dropping back down over his eyes. He stops once they get to the edge of the forest, large round ears swiveling around, picking up sounds around them as his gaze flicks around looking for danger. "So far, so good."

"Sounds wonderful then." Rivas said. He gave Almond a smile. "...Yeah, if you don't mind, I'd love to stay with you all. Only if it won't be any trouble, of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christalle had to force herself not to pout. 'So far so good? More like so far, so boring!' Still, she manged to look happy. "Yeah,t hat is good. Hmm." She tilted her head and considered. "how about...that way?" She pointed down a seemingly less-used path.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:49 pm
Almond tilts his head a bit and looks at Rivas. "No, you won't be any trouble at all. I'm sure mom'll be happy to have more company."

~*~

Throttle looks around before looking at the patch, then and starts heading towards the path, tilting his head to see if she was still heading in that direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:07 pm
Rivas grinned. "Then yeah, I'd love to stay with you guys." He said, turning to walk back to the entrance to the cave system. He was fairly sure he could get them back the way they came.

Christalle had to try not to skip from the excitement of their little "adventure" as they headed down the path she had chosen. She was a bit behind Throttle, because she kept pausing to look around.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:12 pm
Anthro!Sparky
She tilts her head at the question, then shakes it. "Nah, I don't do any broomstick flying myself. I leave that all up to my grandma and my uncle. Uncle's the one that normally makes the errand runs for grandma, but he's still got a baby to raise by himself, so he can't make any trips that would take him away from her." She gives a small smile at his obvious joy at the map before giving another small nod and putting it away. "Alright. The list says I'll need to pick up at least four of them, so that shouldn't be too difficult to carry if they can bundle them together."

Ashton wondered what it would be like to fly though sitting on a broom made him wonder. Something uncomfortable between your legs didn't sound too entertaining yet painful. He chuckled lightly to himself at his crazy thoughts then was firmly bit on the bottom by both dragons. Hollering out in a high pitched distress sound he looked back at Yggdrasil, "Sorry about that" he apologized profusely, "I hate when they both do that... ow"

He grumbled then nodded to her, "Alright lets get your brooms and ask around about the orchard menace" he smiled back at her before turning to scold the dragons, "Stop that. That hurt". Both the dragons looked away from him as if they did no wrong. Shaking his head Ashton started toward the broom shop hoping no one thought him mad to be talking to his bothersome companions.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:09 pm
Almond grins, then nods and follows the Wazzit as they head back to the entrance. They really were lucky that there hadn't been any side tunnels so far when they'd come in earlier, else they'd probably have had trouble getting out.

~*~

Throttle slows down his steps, looking over his shoulder often to make sure he didn't get too far ahead of Christalle to protect her if the need arose.

~*~

Yggdrassil frowns slightly at the dragons, shaking a finger at them. "You shouldn't be so mean, you know. It's a wonder he even talks to you if you guys are like this to him all the time." She says, shaking her head slightly before heading into the broom shop. After exchanging the bag of potions her grandmother had had made for the shop keeper, she carefully takes the bundled up brooms and holds them awkwardly in her arms, heading back out to look around for Ashton. "Well, that didn't take as long as I thought it would. You ready to go find out about that orchard then, Ashton?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:06 pm
Getting out seemed shorter than going in, probably because this time Rivas actually knew what he was doing. When they reached the entrance to the cave system, he stopped and grinned at Almond. "Got us out. I feel accomplished."

Christalle was clearly more fascinated by everything aorund her than scared. "Isn't this wonderful? Almost a real adventure!" She said without thinking, then blushed and giggled nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:17 am
Anthro!Sparky

Yggdrassil frowns slightly at the dragons, shaking a finger at them. "You shouldn't be so mean, you know. It's a wonder he even talks to you if you guys are like this to him all the time." She says, shaking her head slightly before heading into the broom shop. After exchanging the bag of potions her grandmother had had made for the shop keeper, she carefully takes the bundled up brooms and holds them awkwardly in her arms, heading back out to look around for Ashton. "Well, that didn't take as long as I thought it would. You ready to go find out about that orchard then, Ashton?"

Before Ashton headed off he stood quite amused as Yggdrassil seemed to be seeing his annoyance in how those ungrateful dragons treated him. The dragons on the other hand grunted their protest but it was rather mild and non threatening; almost like an apology. While she went to buy the brooms Ashton did some investigating while trying not to look odd with dragons attached to him. Some store keepers knew something while others did not. He nodded in thanks then made his way back to the broom shop.

"Already have well sort of. The orchard is about a mile out of town. Its an evil monster that's ruining the crop from what they say. The very sight of it strikes fear in everyone." He paused then and then waited for her response on what to do next.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:02 am
Almond chuckles and nods, then tilts his head in the direction they needed to go. "C'mon, we'll head back to mom's and maybe try again tomorrow, eh?"

~*~

Throttle blinks a bit at that, still on the alert for possible danger. "Very much like an adventure." His rather large round ears were constantly switching to new positions at each and every sound around him. Long scrawny tail swishing slightly, he frowns, stopping abruptly in front of Christalle. "Stay behind me." He murmurs. ((So, you got someone or something in mind to toss in, or should I pick from my own lot? XD))

~*~

Yggdrassil sets the brooms down beside her for a moment, tapping her chin in thought. "Well, if it's destroying crop, obviously we have to go and take care of it. But they didn't give any description on what the monster looked like?"

~*~

((Sylvaria is in rp with one of Saso/Shad's faes only for now))

Sylvaria sits beside a lake on a different part of Faetasia, staring kinda forlornly into it's crystal blue surface. She sighs slightly, then drops a hand to trail it over the lake's surface, purifying it, then she looks up to the sky and just stares for awhile.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games