Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:29 am
((actually I was going to have her edit that.... because it doesn't really work. Orrin is kinda flying in the air......))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:54 am
OOC: Well... we could always assume he landed...  

KiyaraSabel

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:30 pm
The time to do something is the time we take to do it. We have time to do anything so long as we give it the time. If one doesn't really care to take the time to do something then it will never get done even if one says there is no time. Humans by nature are lazy and would rather goof off and mess around than actualy use that time for something whiether it be watching TV, messing around on the computer, reading a book for pleasure, or just laying around. We all have the time to do that. So why doesn't anybody have time to do something? Simply because they have enough care or focus on whatever subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:05 am
Without waiting for Fenrir to answer Freyr raced up the beach, kicking sprays of sand and then water behind him and plunged into the waves and surf. His powerful limbs cut through the water, keeping his back barely clear of the dark salty water. "Having fun yet?" He grinned in truth having massive paws for for-legs really helped this particular activity, and the cold water felt great on the pads of his feet .

Vaizel paused to glance at Dawn, he still had that lingering sense of power and confidence, and he grinned broadly at his wife and pulled her close, "We better be careful right? There's alot of monsters around!" Chuckling slightly he strode forward Glaring down the various eyes in the darkness. Most of them could sense his power,... or perhaps the other presence and backed away with hisses and growls.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:30 am
Saerenna seemed to have found herself flying in the company of her former colleague yet. Flying on III was nothing like flying on a helicopter. On a helicopter you had a frame that separated you from the immediate air. On the wolf, there was nothing to keep you from falling or feeling the air around you but yourself. To an acrophobic, it was a nightmare. And Saerenna just happened to be one of those people with a fear of heights. The former scientist clung tightly to III and closed her eyes, hoping that it would be over quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:30 pm
Ermak Lorde
Without waiting for Fenrir to answer Freyr raced up the beach, kicking sprays of sand and then water behind him and plunged into the waves and surf. His powerful limbs cut through the water, keeping his back barely clear of the dark salty water. "Having fun yet?" He grinned in truth having massive paws for for-legs really helped this particular activity, and the cold water felt great on the pads of his feet .

Vaizel paused to glance at Dawn, he still had that lingering sense of power and confidence, and he grinned broadly at his wife and pulled her close, "We better be careful right? There's alot of monsters around!" Chuckling slightly he strode forward Glaring down the various eyes in the darkness. Most of them could sense his power,... or perhaps the other presence and backed away with hisses and growls.

Fenrir was in fact distracted by keeping an eye on their airborn quarry. The ex-Turk gasped a little when an icy wave roiled over him. He smiled however with a peculiar gleam in his eye, " Onward fair steed! Methinks we shall run our quarry to the ground yet!" He exclaimed in a theatrical voice.

It did however occur to him that it was going to get awfully chilly for him awfully quick as he had no swiming to do. He was northern born an hot blooded to boot, but he was still human and he knew the chill would take it toll. In an effort to stave off some chill he varied different activities he could manage sitting down, but he knew it would not last.
It was with a barely suppressed shiver in his voice that he asked some time later if Freyr had anything to eat.

Eskevar Fire Cross

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:34 am
III silently steaked across the autmn sky. The sun fell silently below the mountains and the wild of the Earth seemed completely unchallenged by man from where they flew. The lifestream flowed, and life of all continued. III felt her heartbeat slow and her anxiety of being near to her old prison melt somewhat. In the dusk the tinkering ligths of the Shin-Ra building glimmered near to them, like thousands of tiny becons. The ride was almost through, though Saerenna seemed a little shaken. III emitted a sound rare to be heard from her exept around Vai or Dawn, she chuckled. Perhaps she was getting this idea that she was free now, and that nothing would ever bew strong enough to make her captive again.
"Prepare for the landing, they tend to be a bit....rough."she grinned at the pair's reaction and then gestured for the two scientist to grip her ruff and hold on. The building grew in size and and cold of the night faded away from the group as they approached the mammoth.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:28 pm
((It has recently occured to me.... Orrin won't be able to continue in this RP... AT ALL... he has left on his Mission and is currently in the MTC. So for the next two years he won't be role-playing... as I doubt any of us want to wait that long... I'm going to be "tweaking" his character into the sidelines. Please bear with me.))

Freyr half-turned grinning broadly, "Eat eh? well... fish are all around I think... " His grin broadened, "Why don't I... bring up... a BIG one!" they had been swimming for a while already, and despite Freyr's powerful build even he was starting to feel the painful throb of the cold in his bones. As he spoke he reached quickly into a damp coat-pocket and a red glow emenated through the cloth. The waves began to churn and the water spun around them as the summon activated. Just as the water threatened to crash over them both warriors were lifted up as the great Serpent Laviathan rose beneath them. "You like fish right?" Freyr began to chuckle, Neither one was in the water, and Freyr held on easily to the great serpent with his huge cat-like paws. With the summon they sped easily after their target, who had gained considerable head-way during Freyr's swim.

Vaizel glared into the darkness, and one particular set of eyes growled back. those glowing orbs were higher than Vaizel's head, yet they bobbed as they moved forward, without even a gesture Vaizel surrounded himself in a glowing green blaze. It wasn't hot but it quickly illuminated the area, the grey-red streaked creature before them had the basic build of a bomb or grenade, but it was mutated and deformed the whisps of smoke and fire wrapped around it like grasping tendrils, it's arms were far too long and the claws tipping each one gleamed earily in Vaizel's light.
I warned you something was different. Sephiroth snorted,
I'm not blind! Vaizel snapped back. the creature moved forward, thick black ooze dripping slowly from it's mouth before steaming on the floor.
I wouldn't suggest touching that, Sephiroth sneered,
Shut Up! Vaizel snarled back, growing more irritated as Sephiroth chuckled, why was the man suddenly so beligerant?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

savanacat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:55 pm
III's landing was indeed very rough. It was thelast jolt as she was thrown forward that finally made her stomache express its mutiny. Rolling off of the now land bound wolf, Dahry lay for several moments with bile in her throat, fighting the heaving inher mid-region. She was also very dizzy, and the rolling movement of the ground only increased her nausea. Never again would she fly in anything other than a copter, she swore to her aching belly, willfully ignoring that the return trip would undoubtedly be via wolf-back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:46 pm
Ermak Lorde
((It has recently occured to me.... Orrin won't be able to continue in this RP... AT ALL... he has left on his Mission and is currently in the MTC. So for the next two years he won't be role-playing... as I doubt any of us want to wait that long... I'm going to be "tweaking" his character into the sidelines. Please bear with me.))

Freyr half-turned grinning broadly, "Eat eh? well... fish are all around I think... " His grin broadened, "Why don't I... bring up... a BIG one!" they had been swimming for a while already, and despite Freyr's powerful build even he was starting to feel the painful throb of the cold in his bones. As he spoke he reached quickly into a damp coat-pocket and a red glow emenated through the cloth. The waves began to churn and the water spun around them as the summon activated. Just as the water threatened to crash over them both warriors were lifted up as the great Serpent Laviathan rose beneath them. "You like fish right?" Freyr began to chuckle, Neither one was in the water, and Freyr held on easily to the great serpent with his huge cat-like paws. With the summon they sped easily after their target, who had gained considerable head-way during Freyr's swim.

Vaizel glared into the darkness, and one particular set of eyes growled back. those glowing orbs were higher than Vaizel's head, yet they bobbed as they moved forward, without even a gesture Vaizel surrounded himself in a glowing green blaze. It wasn't hot but it quickly illuminated the area, the grey-red streaked creature before them had the basic build of a bomb or grenade, but it was mutated and deformed the whisps of smoke and fire wrapped around it like grasping tendrils, it's arms were far too long and the claws tipping each one gleamed earily in Vaizel's light.
I warned you something was different. Sephiroth snorted,
I'm not blind! Vaizel snapped back. the creature moved forward, thick black ooze dripping slowly from it's mouth before steaming on the floor.
I wouldn't suggest touching that, Sephiroth sneered,
Shut Up! Vaizel snarled back, growing more irritated as Sephiroth chuckled, why was the man suddenly so beligerant?

Dawn paled as the horrible creature appeared, and nearly took a step back. Then she steeled herself and drew her katana. "So what should we do?" She asked, struggling to keep her voice non-chalant.

OOC: Short-post-no-jutsu ninja  

KiyaraSabel

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:00 pm
Fenrir's eyes widened as the seas swirled threateningly. Out of the corner of his eye he caught the red glow... a summoning? What the heck was he summoning? He was just steeling himself for the impact of the waves when he found himself rising up from the sea. He they were riding in comfort on the arched neck of the great sea serpent. Fenrir smiled cheekily.

" Fish are great. Although one wonderes why you didn't do this before *ACHOOO* *sniff* If I get a cold I'm holding you personally responsible," Fenrir grumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:30 pm
Dahry straitened with a quiet groan. She looked at Saerrena who looked pretty miserable, and at III who looked sympathetic (at least that was her best geuss, with wolves, it was sorta herd to tell) and thought for several moments as she recuperated herself. Finally, she spoke, gently saying, " III, perhaps you should stay here with Saerrena for a few moments while I get what I need, it isn't much and Saerrena looks like she might faint." She then slowly, and with great care made her way to the door of the building they had landed on.  

savanacat

Misander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:47 pm
OOC: Hey, I've been used and violated and everyone has wandered off leaving me behind *sob* I think I'll just insinuate Dahry and III took me along.

The shinobi was still feeling weak from his forcible Jenova removal and as such leaned heavily on Dahry during the ride. Occasionally he would mumble things but they never seemed to make a whole lot of sense. It was a little bit before Dahry realized the ninja was sleeping with his eyes open, and apparently trying to keep up with the conversation at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:31 am
((alright... this one is going to take a little work... please bear with me! Zaber has told me he's no longer going to be doing much with the guild, but I have no intention of letting this role-play Die... So warwizardjarek, Zaber Blade, and all characters associated with them will basically have to either be commandeered... or dissappear... I can take over Father. the original characters will probably just fade out or "die".

Furry.. you might want to disregard your Ruo post and have her in Wutai!!))

Freyr laughed, "Responsible? Me?? I thought my own brother would know me better!" He chuckled again, his gaze lifting to the sky where the Dragon and it's rider had dissapeared. "Me thinks we are catching up!" The chimera whooped suddenly, but just as he turned to share his elation with the blonde ex-Turk Leviathan's head snapped up, it's gaze transfereing abruptly east. With a roar the great serpent swerved it's sinuous form racing through the waters, with a yelp Freyr dug his claws in, leaning forward over the thick ridged back of his impromptu stead, reaching back to grab Fenrir's legs he secured his rider. "Oops!" He muttered once he had spat the salt-water spray from his mouth. "Guess Levi has other ideas..." He muttered almost sheepishly as they sped further away from Orrin and Shade.

Vaizel glanced at Dawn and started to shrug,
Oh just kill it! Sephiroth snapped.
You make it sound so easy! We don't even know what it can do yet! Vaizel snorted mentally
It IS easy! The ex-general snarled back, Watch!
And without any more warning than that Vaizel's body moved, grasping both his Chakram expertly sending first one and then the other spinning out before him as he raced towards the beast. A shreik rent the air as twin gashes marked the sides of the bomb-like creature. A moment later Vaizel folded his wings before him and body-slammed the monstrosity. Steam rose from the metal plates where it touched the mutated creature and it's saliva, but whatever Vaizel's wings were made of was stronger than the bomb-thing's acidic spit. Snapping his wings outward Sephiroth used Vaizel's body to send the thing flying his hands raised to catch the returning Chakram weapons without looking at them. A smirk twisted the cyborg's lips.

"Not hard at all..." Sephiroth muttered,
"It's not dead yet!" Vaizel growled, nodding to where the mutated monster rose unsteadily back into the air.
"Fun's just starting!" Sephiroth laughed.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas