Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:04 pm
Snake bottom-half is a no-go, unfortunately.

And all students must be bipedal or have a maximum of two legs. Quadrupeds are not available at this time, sorry. ;;;

You can still quest for one, however when the student is on-campus he/she/it will be forced to walk around on two legs to keep the hallways clear of obstruction.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:45 pm
ALRIGHT this means I can set up my quest buahaha. I find the idea of a... no-pedal suddenly having confusing legs adorable.  

bobaTJ

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:27 pm
If a student had a major freak-out/tantrum/lost control of some sort, would the gnomes be the one to restrain them and bring them to detention or would they send them to the nurse or their room? This is just a future reference sort of question if a character became too wild due to a certain element.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:16 pm
I think it depends on the setting and which staff member interjected  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:54 pm
^ If they have a 'regular' freakout ie: something scares or skitters them then this can be rped with the interjection of gnomes and the likes, who will be more than happy to restrain the student. They can also with permission from the other student of course 'hurt or scare' them and the likes.

If it gets into a larger issue, like the student wants to cause a rampage, wants to directly break one of Amity's No-Fear outside of Gym policies and the likes, please come to one of the admin staff (Maru, Liz, or me) and talk to us about this, then we can use a staff to interject as needed as we consider this to be more 'plot' or 'content' heavy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:54 am
I was planning out an rp and... I ran into a mild problem (or rather, a couple of questions). Figured this was the best place to ask!

Mortimer is a skeletal gargoyle - he has no... insides. He quite alive though (Monster), for some reason, in the sense that he's not 'undead'. I read in the guild that many of Halloween town's residents one day sort of 'popped' into existence, as a direct result of someone in the human world pretty much imagining them alive - is this correct?

Also, following the same string of thought, seeing as how Mortimer is 'alive' but a skeleton, what would he feed on? Would meat/food go through his mouth and 'vanish' rather than uh, drop into his rib cage? Or would he feed directly on Fear to sustain himself? Orrrr... would he simply not feed on anything at all?  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:40 pm
:3 Residents fear off of FEAR ~ it's part of everything, including the air, so regular "eating" is more about cravings, playing with tastes, or feeling "full" than actually providing energy to the body. There's no way for a resident to starve to death while in Halloween by not eating. That said, you can play it off in any one of those ways ~ just pick whichever you'd prefer to RP ~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 am
I have a question regarding one of the minipet trophy requirements?
It says under The Minipet Elitist:
7) Silver and Gold
Own a gold AND silver mini-golem

Is this a mistake? Is it supposed to be 'own a blue (silver) and red (black) mini-golem' or is it supposed to be 'own a gold (yellow) and silver (blue) gargoyle' because to my knowledge gold and silver mini golems don't exist?

Edit:
I also believe that The Avid Collectors # 5 is not possible to complete, to my knowledge only the Spraks that come from the Gatchapon are labeled as such, other Gatchapon pets have different labels such as 'common', 'rare', 'special' etc. If it is possible may I please have a list of the minipets labeled Gatchapon? Please and Thank You! (And if it's not could that perhaps be re-worded?)  

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:26 pm
If you used a rainbow seed on an Inugami, is it possible to get black?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:58 pm
Hopefully this isn't a repeat question, but if you have a rainbow seed and use it on... say... a Hellma doll, does the colors of the Hellma doll change or does the doll itself change into like... an Arel doll?

xD I feel derp, asking ;;;  

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:25 pm
Roxy_roxanna2
I have a question regarding one of the minipet trophy requirements?
It says under The Minipet Elitist:
7) Silver and Gold
Own a gold AND silver mini-golem

Is this a mistake? Is it supposed to be 'own a blue (silver) and red (black) mini-golem' or is it supposed to be 'own a gold (yellow) and silver (blue) gargoyle' because to my knowledge gold and silver mini golems don't exist?

Edit:
I also believe that The Avid Collectors # 5 is not possible to complete, to my knowledge only the Spraks that come from the Gatchapon are labeled as such, other Gatchapon pets have different labels such as 'common', 'rare', 'special' etc. If it is possible may I please have a list of the minipets labeled Gatchapon? Please and Thank You! (And if it's not could that perhaps be re-worded?)

Some achievements are previews of what are to come wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:58 pm
@ Nata: Only the pets listed on the very top post of what pets can be 'recoloured' are available at the moment, for things such as dolls and scareons they will simply swap form, yes (1/??) swap

@ soarin': Sadly inugami can either be red or blue. The black is an SE (same with phoenix), if an inugami is special coloured, it will have a * next to it, indicating it was recoloured but maintained the same rarity as before.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:28 pm
Would it be possible to have mini...minis (XD) sometime in the future? Something tinier that would still lead to a minipet profile or minipet growth link?

Maybe some kind of customizable banners that could just lead to your minipet profile page, if you want to keep the minipets on their 'certs'/the current size? <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:48 pm
I keep on wondering where al lthese minipet questions are coming from and them im like OH CRAP LMAO

Ooh I love the customiseable banners thing, I can definately whip up a few of those for people! I do have the minipet ID cards, but noone uses them sadly.

and ROFL @ mini minis I'll uhh shelf that idea for now 8D  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 am
Is it possible to make a button that autoclicks all your minpets? When you get to around sixtysomething, it takes time to click them all. XD If it's not possible, never mind.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games