Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 pm
Salem took Jinyx by the shirt. "We have to jump!" He yelled, pointing to the window.

Skye and Alice looked up. "What are they doing in there?" They asked. "Having fun?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 pm
"WHAT!?SKYE GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP HERE BEFORE WE'RE BOTH DRAGGED INTO THE ABYSS!!!!"Jinyx shouted flailing.Cheshire growled in her arms.Suddenly,the chain screeched in pain as a bullet was shot at it's side.It turned to see Gil pointing a gun at the beast unsteady.The beast roared and jumped down to the group.

"Well,I guess I won't have to try and shoot it from there..."Gil muttered pulling out his other pistols,"Alright,let's dance..."he ran forward to the beast and dodging the beast's swings while shooting at it.

"Gil!"Oz shouted,it wasn't really normal for Gilbert to say something like that.He's usually more,polite or something..he thought as he watched the tiny Gil using his speed and height to his advantage.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:47 pm
"Oh. She's getting eaten. Okay." Skye jumped magically up to the window and protected Jinyx.

((I made a fast post. x3 only time tho))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:30 pm
"The chain is down here Miss Skye~!!"Shalon shouted from the stairs far from the fight using Eques to help fight the chain.Alice started shooting chains at it while Break just sat back and watched.Gil quickly refilled his bullets before attacking again.Suddenly,he was thrown back by the chain's claws only to have a minor wound but quickly shook it off attacking again.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 pm
Skye looked at Salem and Jinyx. "Guys we'll take care of this. Go to Shalon and stay with her, okay? Don't do anything cocky." She warned. She took out her scythe and put one foot on the window seel and looked at the beast. "Hey ugly!" She yelled as she jumped off and attempted to claw at his back. When she missed she took out her beeds and quickly thrusted them toward the beast, giving him a scratch on his nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:59 pm
(Pretty much Zaine's power is to change into any weapon Kero wants. I hope that's ok.)

Kero looked at the beast and then at Zaine. He nodded to her and she smirked. Kero held out her hand towards him and said, "Zaine, sword form." Zaine nodded and then let Kero grab his arm and he changed into a sword. Kero held up the sword and charged forward at the beast. "Die!" She yelled, slashing at it's neck, trying to kill it in one strike.

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:43 pm
The best flipped back.It roared in fustration,then dug underground.Gil took this time to re-load,there was a rumble from beneath him,but he quickly dodged and shot at the beast in the air.

"Cheshire should we let Skye be in her dragoon form?"Jinyx turned to Cheshire who in reponse was licking his paws,she face palmed,"Never mind...act like I never asked...."she mummbled grabbing a couple rocks near her sitting position and throwing it at the beast from where she was.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:28 pm
Kero scowled when her attack missed. She figured that maybe there was a better weapon to attack the beast with. "Zaine C4 mode." Kero said when the sword in her hand became a small package looking thing. Kero chucked it at the monster and flicked a switch. The second Kero flipped the switch the C-4 exploded.

The beastiest Skye on earth! ;D

As the C-4 exploded, and the beast blew up into a million, gazillion pieces, along with the wall of the reinsworth's mansion, Skye watched happily as the bomb caught on fire and danced. Alice looked at Skye like she was stupid and Salem laughed. "Hey did you hear that, Jinyx! It sounds like a bomb!" He said cheerfully.

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm
"WHAT REALLY!?"Jinyx sounded exicting on hearing that and jumped up but pain shot through her,"Ow.....pain....hurts...badly....but....must...see...bomb..dang!I give up!"Jinyx layed back down on the ground with a sigh.

"Uh..."Oz stared in horror watching as the fire made the wall crumbled,he turned to Skye and Kero,but was quickly distracted by Gil.

"Tch,weak as ever,the Abyss can't make up any new chains that can fight,at all."Gil complained putting his guns back on his belt.He turned to face Oz who was staring right at him with narrowed questioning eyes,"What?"

"Who are you?"Oz muttered staring at Gil suspisiously.Gil laughed.

"Well,that's hurtful~"

"No,really,who are you?'Cause for one thing I know you're not the Gil I know."Oz growled under his breath,Gil narrowed his eyes but had an evil smirk.

"Well,that's true."Gil hummed,"But,why would you care,you didn't do anything to stop her from sealing me in here.."venom seeped out of his sweet tone as he turned towards the mansion.

"Wait...wha?"Oz was struck,shocked.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:13 pm
In the midst of the fire, Zaine in his normal form appeared with minor injuries. "Well that took care of that monster. Come on Kero, lets leave." Zaine said calmly and coldly as he walked back over to Kero. Kero put her hand on her head and said, "Um... I think we should help them put out the fire first. And um.... sorry about the wall....... I really didn't mean to blow it up......" sweatdrop

Like i said, the beastiest ;D

Skye grunted. "Whatever." She said, as she brushed off the ashes of the random C-4 bomb. "I didn't even know you could do that..." She muttered. She glared at Break. "Hey, clown! why didn't you lift a finger!?" She snapped. Break shrugged. "You didn't need my help apparently." He brushed off some ashes and smiled at his sister. Skye bitterly frowned and looked away from him and up at the window. "Jiiiinyx! Saaaaalem! Y'all alright!?" She yelled. "Oh whatever. They're fine." Alice said, sitting up. "Couldn't you have done something easier? Why blow off our friggin wall!?" She yelled at Zaine and Kero. Then looked back at Gil and Oz. "Well you two are just the harvey brothers, aren't you? Get up and help put the fire out." She unbuttoned her jacket and used it to put out a spark of fire.

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:44 pm
"I think we should help them,young master~"Gil sang skipping over there giving Oz and insane look,"After all,You can't keep hurting people anymore can't you?"Gil started to kick dirt at the fire while humming to himself.Oz was frozen.That hit hard.He tried to shake it off and grabbed a shovel nearby and started to throw dirt on it.Suddenly,Cheshire came in human form with Jinyx on his back.

"Okay!Dig,Chesha,dig!!"Jinyx commanded pointing her finger in the air.

"Oki~nya."he turned around and started to push dirt behind him throwing it on the fire.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 pm
Skye took out her scythe, and used the side of it to thrust some dirt onto the fire, not caring if it'll be enough or not. Salem jumped down beside of Jinyx. "Well that's a mess. You guys having fun?"

Beastyness!
Kero looked at the fire with a very embaresed expression. Her face was red and she looked over at Zaine. "Um.... Zaine, do you know if you can change into a shoval?" Kero asked him, wanting to help put out the fire. Zaine shrugged and said, "I'd rather just leave right now, but I'll try." Zaine suddenly changed into a shoval and Kero grabbed him. She ran over to the fire and began shovalling dirt onto it to put it out.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 pm
"This is taking forever..."Jinyx pulled out her water bomb,"BOMB!!"Jinyx threw the bomb and Cheshire grabbed Gil and Oz then made it as far away from the group as possible.As the bomb started to tick.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:09 pm
Kero's eyes went wide when she heard someone say bomb and heard ticking. She saw Oz and the others get out of the way quickly and figured it would be a good idea to get out of the way herself. Kero sprinted towards Oz and the other and took cover with them.

Demon

Skye fealt herself quickly being dragged by Break who thrusted her out of the way and into the dirt. Coughing up the dirt that entered her mouth she stood up. "Hey!" she snapped. She was tired of Break being so... wierd around her.

Salem just stood with Jinyx with his arms folded, grinning. "Quick thinking Jinyx." He said walking over to everyone else to get out of the way. "I love bombs~ Hey new guy. Can u make another bomb again???" He asked. Everyone stared at him like he was stupid.

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 pm
"I made that bomb,stupid!!!"Jinyx yelled and whacked Salem upside the head.Cheshire just meowed.

"Chesha,didn't make that,Jinyx made it not Chesha,nya."he said in monotone.Gil just laughed,Oz narrowed his eyes at Gil.

"What?I can't laugh,young master?"Gil smiled evily then turned to the explosion.

"I wouldn't think there was nothing to laugh at,Gil."Oz mummbled glancing as the water from the bomb sprouted.

"Hey!Break!"Jinyx called over to the white haired man,"I think we left Shalon on the steps over there..."she pointed towards the water nearby where Shalon was at.Break threw a folder at her.The folder landed in Oz's hand.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff