Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goodnesselite

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:50 pm
((VT, I went through the process and posted both at Hogsmeade station and the lake... I don't appreciate you deleting my post.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 pm
goodnesselite
((VT, I went through the process and posted both at Hogsmeade station and the lake... I don't appreciate you deleting my post.))

(( You've got to wait for Feb. 4th. I think XD ))  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Rechosia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:56 pm
((sorry to butt in, but I've been looking around a bit since us first years are currently stuck at the lake but I thought the 4th was when classes started. Shouldn't we be sorted before then?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:01 pm
{According to the announcements, "Breaking everything down". Says that the sorting will happen on the 3rd. Be patient...we are all excited and eager.
P.S. you can pm the crew. They don't seem to mind much.}  

Mellow Magpie

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:01 pm
(( Well, STILL not sure, but I think sorting begins on the 3rd. So just wait smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:04 pm
((I guess I didn't really understand. I'll be patient but when there are no instructions or explanations its easy to get confused.
The breaking it down post said:
Quote:
First years should begin their travel to Hogwarts. Start at Hogsmeade Station during 1/29/11 - 2/03/11, to begin the sorting process.

So I assumed we could go through the journey within that time period.))  

goodnesselite

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:06 pm
(( The last one to be sorted is Kyra Baker, who is currently in second year. Otherwise, your classmates just think they can get sorted, but they've still got to wait. That's why VT deleted the few first year sorting posts. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:35 am
~*Sphyria NiteFall, First Year*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Unique, a real fun-loving person who -on occasion- has been known to get even via a (only nearly-lethal) prank or two...
[Has a mild evil streak that is generally brought out in defense of myself or others.]
~Smart, Funny, Imaginative, Loyal, Fierce, Brave, Dare-Devil, Strong (emotionally/physically), Compassionate, full of life!

*Mutters under her breath, "Not Slytherin, Please Not Slytherin..."*

SailorSilvanesti

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:20 am
(( Not yet! scream ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 am
fraise rouge
(( Not yet! scream ))

*Pout*

"Sorry..."

SailorSilvanesti

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:27 am
(( Sorry, my nerves took over XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:51 am
((VT will have his professor come out and set up the sorting hat. After that post you can start posting up your characters. Sorry guys! thanks for being so patient!))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:16 pm
((Whoa, no need to go crazy for me ;D jk jk. But lol @ Fraise. I will get the post up as soon as I'm done with calc (which will be soon).))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:38 pm
((Sorry goodness, but I got my orders from the higher up! biggrin ))

User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

"Going crazy, hmm Icarus?" The sorting hat chuckled to the man, watching him pace. True, Icarus looked curious, with his yellow eyes scanning the doors every few seconds, "I hear them coming," the hat mentioned casually.

Icarus glanced up and could hear the second and third years entering to sit at their respective house tables. That was the sign that the first years were coming in close behind. The Deputy headmaster rushed towards the hat and lifted it to look for his scroll on the stool.

It was not there.

He looked on the ground, lifted the chair, and glanced around.

Icarus paused in his search, looking at the hat which was still in his hand,
"Hat, do not toy with me,"

The sorting hat looked up at him and then to the left, "I don't know what you're talking about..."

Icarus pursed his lips coldly, "I would not hesitate to set you on fire like I did when I was younger,"

Something clattered to the floor, falling from the hat's darkness. It was the list. Icarus stooped down to grab it, placing the hat back on the chair slightly carelessly, "That was a cruel thing of you to do..."

Before Icarus had time to ask the infernal hat which thing that Icarus did that was cruel, he could here the first years entering the Great Hall. He spun on his heel, the list in his hand, waiting for the mob of first years.

((Sorting is now open))

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:42 pm
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys walk into the Great Hall with the other nervous first years. She was still worried that she would get sorted into Slytherin,home of the creepy snake people. Pushing away everyone,Regan's,Zoe's,and Hunter's thoughts,she placed her mind on getting sorted into Gryffindor. She would be one of the first to be sorted,being as her last name started with 'A'.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a hot-headed person with a sweet and spicy side. You can never be sure what I'm going to be like...ever. One moment I may be nice and happy and the next I'm trying to strangle you. I have multiple personalities and you'd do best to meet a nice one. Hunter is the one who hates being beaten,the one who must always be the best. Zoe is the little bookworm,the girl who doesn't speak. Regan is the talkative b*tch,always trying to break me down.Miley doesn't appear much,but she is the cunning sneak thief. Finally,there is Kayln,who jokes at her own expense. Then me,and I'm just me.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games