Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
She tired not to think of a song from this muggie play she saw. "Food, glorious food, hot sausage and mustard. While were in the mood, cold jelly and custard." She sung accendently out loud. Sakato almost slapped her face back on the table and let out a soft groan. "Cruddy hell, if this keeps up I'll be singing the song over and over." She sighed again and tried to think how Chihero was doing and if she burned down the Commonroom, not like she would get burned. Sakato sighed and almost forgot that song.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:39 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler raised an eyebrow and looked at Sakato "Ummmm Oookay" he said

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

Levana laughed at Sakoto's singing,"I love that song" she said giggling again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:12 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler looked at Levana "That's a muggle song right? I think some of the muggles near me where singing it once"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image

"Yes it is, it is from one of my most favorite musicals
" she said humming the rest of the song.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:22 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler nodded "Muggles are talented when it comes to music"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image "Just a warning to you first years. I am a musicholic and sometimes you may hear me speak or sing in Japanese." She chuckled and shot a glance at the Slytherin table. Sakato sighed at them and noticed the new first years there. She turned her head around and sighed. "Wonder what they'll do this year with new blood.."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Lyra Wynne | 1st Year; Gryffindor

User Image
User Image
Lyra took her seat at the Gryffindor table, she un-tied her ponytail, blonde locks made their way into her face, she didn't push them away instead she mused to herself quietly, her face was blank. "Did he really have to annouce I'm an perfectionist? Or that I can have a temper for that matter?" Lyra sighed, and then smiled in a shy sort of way, at the Sorting Hat, yeah it pointed out things Lyra didn't like others to know about her... but it placed her in Gryffindor, and for that she was happy.

((I hope no one thinks my character is smiling at the professor. eek ))  

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:17 pm
Finally shaking off her thoughts, Indala looked around at her fellow Gryffindors. They all seemed nice enough and many were in conversation with one another.

I guess I'll just introduce myself...

Talking to no one in particular she started. " Hey, I'm Indala Grey. It's interesting that you are talking about music. It is probably the one thing that has kept me sane. I don't know how I would have gotten this far without it. Well, that and reading."

A small smile pulled at her lips as another first year who had just been sorted sat down.

"Yea, I understand what you mean about the hat saying stuff like that. It pretty much just alerted all of Hogwarts that I will willingly break rules."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image Sakato noticed two other Gryffindor first years and gave them both a small smile. "Hello, I'm Sakato Yagami, a 2nd year. Don't really worry about what the Sorting hats says about you. I forgot what he said to me. I think it was about my temper or somthing." She sighed again and tried to think about her kitten, but something was bothering her. "What?! What is it?!"

User Image  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Lyra Wynne | 1st Year; Gryffindor

User Image
User Image
Lyra nodded at Indala when she introduced herself, she then smiled when
the brunette made her comment about the Sorting Hat. 'Yes someone understands! the blonde thought, slightly relieved. "I'm Lyra Wynne" she said pleasantly, introducing herself in her Aussie accent, her gaze flickered over to the other Gryffindor who introduced herself as Sakato Yagami. 'Hmmmnn, does this mean Gryffindors have a temper' Lyra shrugged and asked conversationally "Are you Japanesse, Sakato?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:28 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler laughed "Please with Gryffindor rule breaking is necessery. That's what I hear from my dad he was Gryffindor himself, got his far share of detentions" he laughed "I'm Tyler Dean"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:44 pm
Indala smiled and relaxed a little. " Well, maybe I do belong in Gryffindor. I'm not looking forward to what my father has to say about it though. Most of our family was in Slytherin."

She glanced over at the Slytherin table long enough to recognize the look of clear disdain she had had to live with her entire life.

"Considering the way they look, my family probably fit right in with the Slytherins while they were in school..."

"So Tyler, maybe we should start planning which rules we will break first?"
Indala laughed.

Hmm, maybe making friends will be easier then I thought it would be...

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:54 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler smiled "Well I do already have a large supply of Dung Bombs and StinkPellets. In fact I'm thinking of selling the extra" He shrugs "Perhaps setting some off in the dungeons. If we're lucky maybe it would be by the Slytherin common room" he laughed

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:08 pm
A mischievous smile spread across Indala's face touching her eyes. " That sounds like it would be awesome and something we will definitely have to try," she laughed along with him.

She could not believe her luck. This is what she had wanted for years, a chance to take revenge. It may not directly involve her father, but he would hear about it, and that would be a start.

This is my life, and I will live it how I see fit.

" I might buy those from you too. I've never been allowed to have some of my own before. Where are you from Tyler?"

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games