Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:18 am
User Image
Levana had been sitting away from everyone and smiled when she saw the lizard. Nevin would like Gorgon she thought to herself. It was such a cute creature.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:16 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy smiled as Levana joined them.
"Hi, Levana! Sup?" she beamed brightly before looking back at her guitar. She began to hum silently Gimme Gimme Gimme, not wanting to disturb her friends.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:42 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Anya put Gorgon down on the table and let him roam freely. "My parents got him for me when I was seven. I had caught a salamander and was keeping him as a pet, but he died and I was so broken up. Mum took me to the muggle pet store and I saw him and he reminded me so much of Mandy that my dad got him for me the next day. We've been nearly been inseparable."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:46 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
Lucy smiled kindly and listened closely to Tamara. Somehow, it reminded her of her and Pan, but she had no idea how.
"My homele- my friend Patrick raised up money somehow and bought me a ferret, meaning Pan. And I have no idea how Pan got to talk, though, but it's nice times to times. Makes me think that I'm not alone and that he's always around." she said, lost in her thoughts. That's the question: how could Pan talk? After all, Patrick wasn't a wizard, that's for sure, so how could Pan speak in a human, understandable voice?

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:21 am

Lucy was thinking so loud, Tamara thought she was musing out loud and answered her, playing with Gorgon absent mindedly. "It's possible that he was bought from a wizard and enchanted, giving him the ability to speak. You know, we have talking letters, so why shouldn't a ferret be able to talk?" She said as she played with Gorgon. Sometimes she wished Gorgon could speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:26 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy shrugged as she glanced thoughtfully at the flames of the fireplace.
"Could be." she muttered under her breath. She never thought about asking Patrick how could Pantalaimon talk. 'I'll ask him this summer.' she thought to herself.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 am
{No reaction to Tamara's psychic ability?}

Tamara nodded idly and then something occurred to her. "Oh, since you're here!" She popped up, and ran upstairs, leaving Gorgon downstairs. She returned a few moments later holding a folded piece of parchment. Making sure there was no one else around, she plopped back down in front of Lucy. "This is my super secret project that I'm working on. My friend told me about this thing called the Marauder's Map, and I'm trying to recreate it. I've already compiled the map." She unfolded the parchment and laid it down on the table. It currently showed Gryffindor Tower, which was not very interesting. Then Tamara said, "First floor." The image changed to the first floor, displaying just about every room on the ground floor of the school. She smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:44 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy frowned at Tamara, as if she was reading her mind. She putted her guitar down as her friend hurried upstairs.
"Wicked!" she cried as Tamara unfolded the map she brought back. It first showed the Gryffindor Common Room, then, as Tamara ordered the first floor, it obliged and showed a display of it, showing every room of the first floor "How d'you do it?", she questioned, "You've got to be really, like-a professional to create something like this!" she smiled at Tamara.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:50 am

Tamara nodded. "The hard part was all the footwork. I walked just about every corridor and hallway in the school. I found the entrances to all the common rooms, but obviously, I couldn't get in, so that portion is blank. I peek into classrooms and unlocked every door I could. The spell was actually quite easy to find. Compilius Tabellaus. It's used a lot, actually. I had to practice it a couple times on notes from class. The hard part is finding the charm that tracks peoples' movements. I'm trying to get into the Restricted section for that."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:55 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
"And are you going to include school grounds? Like a small part of the Forest?", she looked up at Tamara curiously, "But I think you're right. That spell must be very hard to find, so it must be in the Restricted Section." she mumbled. Somehow, she could volunteer to sneak off and tip-toe to the Restricted Section and try to find the spell. I should try that, she thought, nodded slowly.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:22 am

"Good luck," Tamara said, answering Lucy's thoughts. "The Restricted Section is locked up tighter than the Department of Mysteries. I've tried to get in there. You can't unless..." A thought occurred to her. "You have a letter from a Professor! I got it!" She started cheering.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
"How did you-", she muttered, bemused, "Oh, I get it." she smiled. She bit her lip when Tamara found the response to their problem "But who would give us a note, and why? We need to find a good reason." she muttered. They could ask for a special book for Defense Against the Dark Arts, or another subject such as Potions.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:32 am

"Um, let's just say I've become close friends with the Muggle Studies professor. I'm sure I could ask her for a favor. Maybe outright tell her what I'm looking for or just make up a reason. It'd have to be a good one though, otherwise she'd know I'm lying. Er..." She bit her lip. "She's good at knowing when people lie."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:37 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy nodded enthusiastically, smiling.
"Okay, then!", she agreed, "You ask her, right? Cos I suck at lying!" she grimaced. She remembered the times on the streets of London when she had to lie to get food and it always ended up with Patrick and her in trouble.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:40 am

Tamara chuckled and nodded. "Of course, I have... a good ability to lie," she said, almost admitting that she could protect herself a little better against psychic invasion than the other girl. Then Lucy started thinking about getting in trouble. Tamara smirked. "I used to get in trouble a lot with Daemon for our adventuring. I was always good at lying to my mum about what we were doing, but he was god awful."  
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games