Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin looked up at the older boy. He smiled as the older boy ruffled his hair. Not only was there that strange feeling again, stronger then before, a light, barely noticeable, blush appeared on the boys cheeks. "I-I-I'll t-t-try" he said, though Austin had said the same thing to his father on Platform 9 and 3/4 and Tyler on the Train.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

After classes Jack found herself sat in the common room tending to her beloved plant, Watson. She'd allowed him to get a bit unruly in the previous months and she needed to fix that. She quickly did the spell that Professor Lupinous had taught her at the lake before she started trimming the plant down a bit. She had already decided to press the leaves to give to Alex, so she placed them next to her on the table "I won't let this happen to you again. promise"

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image

Rose walked into the main part of the common room with a favorite book in hand. she had not had much time to spend just relaxing in her common room and now that she did have the time she was going to use it. As she entered she saw Jack. It was a housemate of hers she had not been able to speak to at all yet. "Hello , you are Jacqueline correct? I am Roselia, but you can call me rose" she introduced herself to the girl with a smile. Best make as many friends as possible while she still had the time.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack looked up from Watson and saw one of her housemates, she had started to look back down before she realised that the girl had spoken to her. "That's me. It's nice to meet you.", She smiled, she seemed to be doing well enough at meeting people since coming to Hogwarts. It had greatly increased her self-esteem and she was far more willing to talk to new people. The fact that people seemed to like her seemed to have a positive affect on her life, and part of that was her being more willing to talk to new people.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

Rose offered one of her sweet smiles before finding a comfortable chair nearby. Despite it being a relaxing chair she still sat with perfect posture. Evidence of her upbringing. " I rather love this house. It is very nice and pleasant" she giggled lightly,"I do not think I could have handled being in any of the others very well" she said still giggling a bit. "What do you think of your current house position?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

"My parents really wanted me to be a Gryffindor like them, but I like it. I seem to be fitting in, though there is this really cute Slytherin...", She had decided to convince herself she had a crush on the boy. That way other people would think she was a normal little eleven year old. Besides, it's not like he was unattractive or anything. He did happen to be pretty good looking. For a male that is.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Rose giggled a bit. She wondered who she was speaking of. Part of her urged her not to intrude in others busines but she couldn't hold back,"Who are you talking about. A few of them are rather cute actually" she giggled and blushed lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack shrugged, she didn't know the boy's name. She didn't know anything about him really. He just won the luck of the draw in this one. "He has dark hair, and carries a snake around..., She smiled a little, determined to make herself believe this story.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

Dark hair with a snake...the only one like that was....Rose giggled a bit. Her giggle fit making it difficult to talk. "That is Dante, my brother" she said giggling after speaking. Her brother seemed to be getting rather popular as of late.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack giggled a little when the girl told her that the boy she'd picked was her brother. But at least now she had a name. She put her scissors down, it's not like Alex would appreciate pressed basil anyway. "That's a bit embarrassing." She smiled again, though she was sure Rose was use to it. It's not like Dante was unattractive. Just male.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

Rose was still giggling a bit. "So, what do you like about him?" she asked smiling at Jack. She never usually was able to get outside opinions of her brother so this rare moment was one she would not let pass.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

"He's cute. I've never spoken to him though.", As Jack made up this story for herself she started to convince herself that it was the best thing to do. That if she was ever going to be happy then she should just pretend that she's normal. Repress, was the word that she'd heard her mother used. Repress desires.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

"You should try sometime, tell him Im your friend and he'll probably talk with you" she said with a wide smile. She wondered what Dante would think of this girl. In fact, she wondered where and what her brother was doing at that moment.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack shook her head at Rose's suggestion. Jack wasn't that type of person at all. She'd already tried that talking to someone thing, and it had just gotten her hurt. She'd promised herself to never initiate contact again, even in just the friendship way. "I'm rubbish with people...",

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Rose smiled but her face sunk a bit,"Oh me too...being here at Hogwarts is the first time I've been out of my home. My parents do not want me out of the house....ever...even with Dante" she said looking away and stared idly at a wall. Perhaps she shouldn't be going down that road in this conversation.

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games