Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 am
User ImageUser Image

"It wonderful to meet you Miss Seabrooke." Xenos said trying not to chuckle when the girl started wandering again. He turned his attention to the red head who bowed with a bird on his shoulder too. "It's nice to meet you Archie. Please no need to call me sir. He's rather handsome, you're bird. What's his name?" He asked smiling. Rhys looked at the other bird curiously. The eagle wasn't used to owls being about but never something like this bird.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Aloof
Love Interest: --none--

User Image

Mood: __Tired__
Thoughts: __~~~__

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~*~*~*~*
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Leaning against the windowpane, Cœur continued to look out into the darkness. A bead of saltiness rolled down her cheek, and she quickly proceeded to wipe it away with her finger. Her memories were hurting her, yet she still wanted to hold on to them tightly. It wasn't as if she had a best friend here that she could consult with. The stars are shining brightly tonight. Squinting her eyes, the Ravenclaw tried to spot some of the constellations as she fought back the torrents of tears that were about to spill.

She sat herself down before the clear glass, tilting her head up to look at the sky. Hopefully, classes wouldn't be too bad, though she was worried. Should she not make friends at all, what would happen? The cool metal rested against her bare skin, calming, yet it felt like it weighed more than it should. She sniffled softly.

Je suis en vie...

A French, Muggle song that was very dear to her...no, the artist. Both motivated her to be happier in life, so she had to stick to that. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice her surroundings until a familiar screech echoed in her ears. Rue? Deep in her mind, she knew that she was correct, but she did not know why. The tapping on the window confirmed her suspicions, and she stood up, leaning over to open the entryway for the bird. She realized that a few other owls joined the pale avian, and closed the windowpane after every single one of them entered the room.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

"He's called Kestrel, sir." Archie didn't really notice Zamir trying to tel him not to call him 'sir' - Coeur had wandered past them looking kind of empty, and it concerned him. He bowed to the older 'Claw and then followed after the girl, worry written on his face. He watched as a tear trickled down her cheek only to be wiped away. He came up to her and was about to lay his hand on her shoulder when he realized that she might not like contact.
"Uhm, is everything alri-" Archades was cut off when the girl suddenly moved aside, only to be replaced by a flurry of feathers as a group of owls flew into the tower.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
&&&&&

User Image

Thoughts: __They sent their owls?__

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~* Sorry about the huge delay in this post D: *~*~*

User Image

User ImageUser Image

She felt it. It was almost like an electrical current melded with iciness...it was hard to explain, but she definitely felt it. The wind was nearly knocked out of her, and she struggled to keep the tears back, as well as the basic action of breathing. She nearly leapt in fright when she heard someone come up behind her, and she felt the presence of that person's hand, it wavering above her shoulder. Calming herself down, she stood there, the night's cool breeze brushing against her face.

The flapping of wings echoed in her head. They are coming. Seconds later, five owls glided into the room, perching on nearby chairs. At first, she was nearly horrified because she thought the birds were about to collide with the boy behind her, and she sighed with relief when they swerved away. Realizing that she hadn't responded to Archie's question, she quickly stumbled in her thoughts to find a reasonable reply. She couldn't tell him the truth, let alone anyone else, and not even her family.

"Oh um, yea...everything's all right." Her heart sank at those words. They were lies. Every single word. It hurt to say them, but she really could not say the truth. That was all she was thinking about until a silvery owl flew over to her, landing on her shoulder. Rue... "Hey Ruaera. I hope the flight here wasn't too bad." Any worries or concerns that were etched on her face before were almost entirely wiped away by the presence of the bird. "Archie, this is my owl, Rueara...Rue, Archie, a Housemate of mine." The bird tilted her head at the boy, as if considering him. He's okay, dear...

Cœur suddenly remembered about the other owls, and walked over to the group. Smiling softly, she untied letters from their legs, and noticed a fairly large package addressed to her that was sitting on the table. She curiously approached the box, wondering what was inside.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Archades frowned slightly. The words that she had spoken to him sounded hollow, and the dead expression in her eyes didn't lend any credence to the lie that she was trying to pass off. He tightened one hand - they had been sorted into the same House. That meant that they would watch each others' backs, protect and guard those who wore their colors. She might not realize what that meant, or might not accept it, but he did. Something was bothering someone who was supposed to be as close as family to him, and there was absolutely no way the young redhead would let that go without finding it out.
He turned his gaze to the silvery owl that was perched on the back of one of the chairs, staring at him intently. The boy bowed to the regal owl before raising one hand up to gesture to the large black raven on his shoulder.
"Ruaera, this is Kestrel, my familiar, and as Miss Coeur said, I am one of her Housemates. A pleasure to meet you." The midnight black bird let out a soft caw before fluffing its wings. This wasn't his territory, so Kestrel didn't mind these other birds being there. He turned one eye down to look at his human who had turned his gaze towards Coeur.
Archades watched as Coeur approached a box on the table cautiously, a hesitant look on her face. The young man pulled out his wand and tightened his grip on it - there was one spell that his mother had been able to teach him already, and the way that the young girl was acting she hadn't expected a box. The redhead wasn't going to let her get hurt just because no one was watching out for her.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
&&&&&

User Image

Thoughts: __~~~__

User Image

User ImageUser Image

A gut feeling was telling Cœur that Archie would not let go of the fact that it was bothering her. She hated to hurt other people, but if she did share her secrets, perhaps he would be hurt even more. That was simply not an option. Quickly glancing back over her shoulder, she saw the other Ravenclaw watching her with a frown, his wand in a ready position. She was startled by her owl flapping her wings, to land near Kestrel. She turned back to the box. What was in this thing?

Just by touching the box, the contents of the container were revealed to her. Thankfully, there was nothing dangerous in there at least, and she knew the package must have been from her family. As she was about to open it, a strange bird flew off into the night from her peripheral vision. She looked confusedly at the window. Whose bird was that?

"Umm...you don't have to stay here with me if you have other things to do...not that...um, nevermind..." Instinct told her to run, yet her heart told her to remain in place.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

Archades was watching as Coeur started to close up even more, only to open her eyes in startlement. What she was startled at, he found out a moment later when her owl landed on his other shoulder. For a second he stood there, then Kestrel cawed loudly in his ear and tilted himself forward. The raven let out a cawing laugh as Archie fell forwards to the ground, then hopped up onto the boy's back. He perched there, still letting out that cawing laugh.
When Coeur spoke to him, Archie lifted one hand up in a 'thumbs-up' gesture and spoke, those his words were heavily muffled.
"No, I'm good, I've got nothing going on for teh night...though if you could get this clown off my back I'd be even better." He heard the worry in her voice - she was definitely worried about something, and there was no way he'd let her just trick him to leave.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image
&&&&&

User Image

Mood: __Tired __
Thoughts: __What to do now?__

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Cœur stifled her giggles as she watched her owl hover above the falling boy, and after Archie was fully on the ground, Rueara followed Kestrel in staying on the boy's back. Her owl let out a relatively quiet screech, and she walked to the group of three, ignoring the box momentarily. "Rue...Kestrel...mind moving off of Archie?" she asked the birds politely. Waiting for the two avians to fly off, the girl stood there awkwardly, wondering when they would move so she could help the boy up. She had thought of actually taking the two birds into her arms, but she didn't know if Archie or Kestrel would like that idea.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

Kestrel looked up at the girl who was standing near him, and nodded his head before hopping up onto her shoulder. The massive raven preened some of her hair with his beak before flapping over to the window sill and perching there, blending in with the night sky.
Once the larger bird was off of his back, Archie was able to push himself up enough to disrupt the other bird's perch. He looked up and smiled at Coeur.
"Thanks..."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
&&&&&

User Image

Mood: __Tired __
Thoughts: __Uhhh...__

User Image

User ImageUser Image

The girl couldn't help but smile back. "You're welcome...and want a hand?" Cœur slowly extended her hand out to the boy so he could get up from the ground. Eyes scanning her surrounds, she noticed her family's owls were scattered around the room, staring back at her, almost in a creepy way. She didn't want to look up, so she looked down, but she didn't want to make the situation even more cold by staring down at her fellow classmate, so she decided to look down at the ground.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

Archades gratefully accepted the hand up and smiled at Coeur.
"Thanks." Just as she was helping him up Kestrel jumped back onto Coeur's shoulders and spread his wings wide - his wingspan easily outdid any of the other birds. The giant raven let out a loud caw as it glared at the owls that were perched in the room.
"Hey bud, what's gotten into you?" Archie frowned - it was like Kestrel was trying to place Coeur under his protection, from a bunch of owls?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Sensitive

User Image

Thoughts: __Kestrel? What are you doing?__

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~*GOING TO SLEEP*~*~*

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Her hand was tingling. Perhaps it was because she was coming down with a cold, but she didn't think so. The sensation was odd...she had never experienced anything like it. That was when Kestrel sat on her shoulders, spreading his wings out.

As it was a signal, all of the other birds flew off except for Rueara, who just stayed where she was. The mixture of emotions was nearly choking her. She wandered to the table with the mysterious parcel. Who was it from? The script on the smooth paper wasn't familiar at all, but its fluidness and elegance reminded her of her own handwriting.

She brought her hand over it, but hesitated. Somehow, it didn't feel right, receiving gifts at such an odd time, but she proceeded to open the package gingerly. I hope he doesn't think I'm ignoring him...

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 am
User Image

Archades looked at Kestrel as the large raven flew off of the girl's shoulders to land on his. He scratched the underside of the bird's beak, wondering what on earth his partner had done that for, but shrugged it off as he watched Coeur return to the package that had been brought. She still seemed slightly hesitant about opening it from what the boy could see.
The redhead moved to the side so that Coeur wasn't between him and the package as he tightened his grip on his wand. He still wasn't going to take chances, especially with the way that Kestrel had been acting.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Curious

User Image

Thoughts: __Who gave me this? Why me? For what reason?__

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~*The message: Use them well, may we meet in the future.*~*~*

User Image

User ImageUser Image

She was about to open the package when she felt movement close by. She knew it was Archie, but why was he moving slash still watching her? "Something wrong?" she asked quietly. For some reason, she felt lightheaded, but still proceeded to undo the box's fastening. She didn't wait for the boy's response, but when she finally opening the parcel, she nearly fainted.

Cœur was absolutely puzzled. Why was she chosen to receive it? Picking up a small note from the box, she read the slip of parchment slowly, absorbing every word. It was unsigned, making her even more uneasy. She placed the message on the table, feeling even more queasy. It wasn't like she was special in any way.

She closed the box, sealing its contents from view. I'll bring it up to the girls' dorms later.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
Where am I? Ravenclaw common room
Who am I with? Xenos
What's my mood? calm
Who/What's on my mind?where is that book
What do I want?to find the book for Xenos

Zamir and Xenos had checked the office but found that it was not there. The professor had also been out so they couldn't ask her. That they could do if all other searches proved futile. He looked at Xenos and smiled before releasing him to search the common room. If anyone asked he'd tell them it was nothing and to leave it be.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games