Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante smiled when Cosette joined them. He nodded to her but his face soon turned to worry as he noted her exhausted appearance. "Are you alright Cosette" he asked as he turned towards her. She didn't look good. If it turned out that she had been attacked then he wanted to know who they were so he could find them and kill them. Literally.

His eyes were burning with anger and worry. "Did someone do this to you?" He asked as he layed a soft hand on hers. This action would be strange to most. This sort of gentleness was usually reserved for someone like Rose or Xenos.

I can never escape the darkness inside me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
I need to burn something
What writhes within me: Playful

Those entwined with me: Istal, Dante, Cosette

Charon smiled when Cosette joined them. He was starting to think that she had changed her mind and left Hogwarts again. "There you are. Wh-" Charon stopped short the joke dying in his throat. She was bleeding. He sat upright quickly watching as Dante questioned her.

"They're going to regret messing you. Did you see them? What happened?" Charon asked biting back his anger as best as possible. There would be no sense in snapping at Cosette. Istal hissed softly sensing his master's mood. Maybe the serpent would get to use his fangs.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:32 pm
The third Alice was a young girl, a beautiful figure in Wonderland.

Deceiving countless people, she created a strange country.

That Alice was the country's queen,
Possessed by a warped dream.

Fearing her decaying body,
she ruled from the summit of the country.

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt

Fifth Year Slytherin

Cosette looked up at Dante, puzzled. What was he going on about? "What--?" He put his hand on hers--her left, luckily--and her eyes widened in realization and fear. She jumped up, spilling the doll onto the flood, backing away, a nervous and clearly fake smile on her face. "No, no, I'm fine! I tripped on my way downstairs and skinned my hand, it's nothing. It's been a long day, that's all." Her nervous eyes flickered back and forth between them. If they found out about her secret, she didn't know what she'd do. It was bad enough with Io...no, she couldn't think about that, not now, not just after she'd managed to calm down. "I'm fine," she repeated, tightening her fists so that her nails pinched into her skin. It helped, a bit. "I'm fine," she said again, backing away from them and their stifling concern. "No one hurt me. Nothing happened. I am fine."

The weight of the world, this burden on your shoulders

Demons of the past, will they ever disappear?

Memories of withered dreams, illusions torn and gone
Remaining scars no one can see?

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, First Year

User Image Jessica was on the heels of some of the others Slytherins and heard the password. "Salazar," Jess spoke and husled into the Common Room and simply followed the girls to dormitories. She had a long day ahead of her.  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Vanessa walked through the entrance to the slytherin common room. Her grey eyes were once again glued into her notebook with the observations on everyone. Primarily it was filled with one on her housemates though there were a few that she had made on students in other houses that she had noticed in classes. Every so often a quill would come down on the pureblood's muggle-made notebook adding in a few more notes that she had notices recently or editing something.

She made her way over to an empty seat, surprisingly without deviating her attention from her notes. It occurred to her that these notes could possibly cause a lot of trouble it someone who knew how to use them found them but of course they would have to break the code the blonde had developed. A soft laugh escaped her lips at the thought of someone managing to break it. "yeah as if that's even possible for someone to do it unless they truthfully know me." she said to herself Ignoring the other people that were already in the common room.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante's worrired expression quickly faded and was replaced with a firm one. He stood up quickly yet with not jerking in his movements and moved forward fast enough and grabbed her left arm. It was firm enough so she would not escape yet not so firm that it would harm her.

"Cosette, we are your friends you can tell us anything. I myself have some things to tell you that I feel you will find quite surprising. You are no different. I and I know Charon will think no different of you what ever it may be" said laying his other hand on her right shoulder. He meant all of those words too. How could he even consider judging another Slytherin, especially a close friend, for something that had happened when he himself had been in a similar situation."If you prefer we can talk somewhere less crowded" he said offering a reassuring smile in place of his firm gaze.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Come on Cosette
What writhes within me: Concerned

Those entwined with me: Istal, Dante, Cosette

"Yes Cosette please. We all have had our secrets. I want to let you know a few things myself." Charon said getting up and joining Dante. Running a hand through his pale hair he smiled a little at her. "I know a good place we can talk. Hell I'm sure Dante knows places we can talk. If you don't want to talk then maybe a walk would do you some good." He offered.

It bothered him to see anything bothering his friends. Although Cosette had been gone for several years he still felt as close to her as he had on day one. He knew he would help her just as much as he would Dante. Maybe knowing that the two boys had their own secrets to share would make it easier.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:02 pm
The third Alice was a young girl, a beautiful figure in Wonderland.

Deceiving countless people, she created a strange country.

That Alice was the country's queen,
Possessed by a warped dream.

Fearing her decaying body,
she ruled from the summit of the country.

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt

Fifth Year Slytherin

Cosette stiffened when Dante caught her left arm, and alarm flashed in her eyes for a moment. She largly wasn't listening to his words, busy being relieved that he had, once more, grabbed her left arm. This relief, however, was only short lived, as he lay a hand on her right shoulder. Cosette froze, her eyes downcast, hair hiding them and any emotions on her face. Her breathing quickened once more, and the numbing feeling grew, creeping up, up, up...

When they finished, she raised her head, her eyes once more dark, cold and distant. When she spoke, her voice was the same. "Kindly remove your hands from me," she sharply demanded, her voice cutting. "I have already told you what happened, if you choose to disbelieve me, that is your own concern. If I had secrets, what makes you believe I would tell you of them, in any case? There is a reason such things are called secrets."

She waited for Dante to release her, saying, "I came here to get some peace, but it seems such dreams were foolish. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find somewhere to sit where people won't badger me over useless silliness." She stalked out of the dormitory into the hallway.

((Going to the dungeons...again....Sorry if either of you find this annoying, I just thought it would be more interesting and in character if she didn't tell yet.))

The weight of the world, this burden on your shoulders

Demons of the past, will they ever disappear?

Memories of withered dreams, illusions torn and gone
Remaining scars no one can see?

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:41 am
User Image

No matter how fast I run

As soon as Cosette had stiffened he let go of his grip on her arm and stepped back. Something was definitely wrong with her. Much of her reaction was like his had been but just something was different.

"I do not disbelieve you Cosette. And as close as we are I feel that we'd be able to freely share those secrets" he said his voice gentle yet firm. He never took to being snapped at to kindly but this was Cosette so he tried even more so to not snap right back. "Do not speak as if the entire school is against you Cosette. Especially Charon and I. We have wondered what happened to you for quite some time now so if all you can do is yell at us when we are only expressing concern then perhaps we should not even converse futher" Dante said letting some of his own rage towards her attitude slip. He knew something was wrong but his anger overcame his concern which could be detrimental for later on. At that particular moment he did not care. After Cosette had left the room he turned quickly on his heel and moved up to the dorm rooms without even looking at Charon.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:15 am
User Image User Image
User Image

"Salazar." Sioon hissed at the door to the Slytherin common room. The portait opened and let him in. With a nodd he made his way to the Boys Dorms. Killing time. he thought with a evil grin.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:31 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

No one would be able to follow him here, he thought with that cruel smile still burnt onto his lips. He hadn't expected it all to be so easy! From the moment he ferociously knocked the door forward into Phinelia, he thought he was as sure as doomed, that she wouldn't be foolish enough to try anything. Not in the dungeons, not so far from the vigilant eyes of liberty and justice. But she had, and there was nothing but a mongle of students to bicker of ther actual events that transpired.

After a quick detour to his room, to change his trousers and his shoes, Tay returned to the common room and sat down on the plush lounge chair. He hadn't bothered himself with the dreary task of trying to force all blame on them, in truth, there wasn't enough evidence to justify anything.

And no one had followed him. No one had even thought to question him for the truth, and no one would able to follow him.

No one, except for Ronyo, he realized.

But surely, the heroic fool would be far too honor bound to do anything but help those in need- and surely, Phinelia sustained some sort of injury- or so he hoped.

Still, he kept his eyes sharp, ever-vigilant, just in case a prefect passes by; he was going to need all of the help he could find, he realized, while he busied himself trying to pluck out every feather embedded in his attire and hair.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Slight punctures from pecking birds
Thoughts:'...'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:28 am
User Image

Blaire lounged on one of the common-room's leather sofas, blankly watching as his cousin passed through the chamber to the dormitories then back, eyeing the room's entrance intently from a chair. William was so occupied, he didn't even seem to notice the faux-ditz. Blaire, however, picked-up the scent of smoke radiating from the boy, and noticed that when he had returned from the dormitory, his cousin had changed. "Busy day, William?" the Slytherin finally chimed.

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:48 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

For every feather plucked, two more seemed to appear. Truly, he should have been angry. Or worried. Or, or, something. But he couldn't feel a thing- even after his run from the lower levels to the common room- his pulse hadn't seemed to rise. The only time that ever seemed to happen was when a fury had stolen his sanity, but that wasn't quite the case this time around. All of the events had flooded his head oh so viciously, that at the sound of his cousin's voice, he snapped his head in the blonde's direction.

How had he not seen him?

With a blink that seemed too slow, and a nod that proved to be even slower, that sinister smile had faded. So much information, but amidst the talking dungon walls?

Why, that would simply be foolish of him.

"Quite a day, indeed, cousin." But he seemed to wave the hasteful information aside, after all of this, he hadn't once thought to where the cunning blonde fox had snooped to. "That Ravenclaw is dreadfully paranoid," Tay finally stated at last with a huff as he plucked one last feather from his head (but by no means was it the very last plume on his person.)

"Nearly drowned me with the pigeons, she did. Von Ichval, whas'er'name?

"Started a bloody fire down on one of the lower dungeon corridors, and for Circe's sake, I can' find me a bloody prefect or professor,

"Who knows what sort of story that monster of a bloke Gryffindor, or that Hufflepuff git will concoct..."

All in all, one thing was blazenly obvious. His entirely too-calm disposition, and how the words rolled off of his tongue with ease, lacking any shred of emotional virtue.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Slight punctures from pecking birds
Thoughts:'Bloody feathers..'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games