Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:37 am
Bellona sighed then just shook her head, "While we are all here I am Bellona." Then she got up and left the room heading into another room. Great one girl three more guys what could possibly go wrong? She thought to herself and kept holding the knife just in case. She went into the cafeteria and saw more zombies, she started shooting them and ran into another room then locked the door. "Crap." She said then she climbed up the air vent looking for a way to get out.

(( Bad luck xD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:55 pm
Romeo looks around hearing the gunshots than comes bashin though the door u locked fighting off a bunch of zombies "Bellona where are you?" pulls out a Degal and pops a zombie in the head. looks around the room but doesnt see you here than screams "Bellona where did you go. we need to stick together!"  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:13 pm
Bellona popped her head through the vent, "Up here." Then she jumped down. "Calm down." She shot a zombie by the door. Then went back up the vent, "Come if you want."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 pm
Romeo jumps up in the vent following keeping every weapon and set of ammo with him using his sword for most fights. "so where do u think we are going?"  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 pm
"I don't know, just somewhere." Bellona looked down and then backed up and kicked the bottom and jumped out. "Here." Then she found a dead body and searched it. "It's empty." Then she hopped back up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:28 pm
Romeo looks down in that room that u where just in and peaks in the corner. "wait bellona..." he jumps down "look at this" he puts his hand down on a trapdoor. "u wanna go in?"  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:24 pm
"Well while those two get to know each other, I'll bring our guest up here then." hami said to aki as he left for his car. as soon as he got to the end of the hallway he saw there was a group of zombies on the other end of the hallway he turned into. sighing."Man. Just my luck. Oh well might as well take care of them while I'm here." he said to himself as he got his katana out."hmmm. i'm gonna have to sharpen it once i get a chance." as he looked over his sword noticing the knicks and scratches in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 pm
"Don't care." Bellona said then paused, "Don't get any ideas pretty boy." She jumped down then went through the door. "Following or not? If I die I blame you." After she said that she started humming and smiled. At least I ain't alone anymore. She thought to herself.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:09 am
((Crap! I keep missing so much!))

Aki walked a few feet behind Hami, if he was gonna bring their 'guest' up here, he'd need some cover. When Hami stopped at the end of a halway Aki got curious. He looked down to the other end and saw a group of zombies. He reach down the neck of his shirt and pulled out a stick of dynamite, but it was smaller than the usually size. "You want me to take care of them? It shouldn't do too mmuch damabe to the ceiling, walls, and floor, except leaving behind explosion marks."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 pm
"Go ahead if you want. I could use a break and save my strength." hami said to aki as he put his katana back in its sheath, looking at the dynamite. "You sure that will take care of them?"  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:55 pm
Aki looked at the stick of dynamite, then to hami, then back to the dynamite. "You're right, they'll need to be attracted to it somehow." He pulled the knife out of it's holder on his shin, then cut his wrist. He then rubbed the blood on the knife onto the dynamite, then rubbed the cut on the dynamite. It was now soaked in blood. "Better?" He ripped part of his sleeve off, tying it on the wound. He quickly lit the fuse of the dynamite and threw it directly at the back of a zombie's head. It bounced off, getting it's attention. Aki hid behind the corner, pulling Hami behind it too. The zombies then smelled the blood on the dynamite and were practicaly fighting for it. Next thing Aki knew, there was an explosion and limbs flying from around the corner. He smiled at the sight of this.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:04 pm
"alright princess whatever you say." he wisperd to himself staring as you going down. "im on my way princess calm down" he chuckles to himself. climbing down into the trapdoor "oh and i wont let you die."  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:35 pm
"What do we do now?" Bellona asked then added, "Oh and just because I am a girl doesn't mean I will start screaming and cry for help when I see a zombie."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:46 pm
As hami looked around the corner he saw that there was blood everywhere. On the walls, floor, ceiling, and body parts were scattered all along the hall. He whistled at the sight of it. "Well that obvisouly worked better than expected. Time to go get him first then we'll get the chip." he said out loud to no one in particular.  

zodiacmaster231

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:23 pm
"never said you would princess." pulls out the degal and shots it over ur shoulder hitting a zombie in the head. "boom, head shot." he says with a chuckle. "well we can follow this pathway to the heart of the town where there is supposed to be rescue. but yet it will be overfilled with zombies so what do u say about making a run across there to that hatch and climbing out than walking to my house. i have one nice lambo in my garadge. and i have a bunch of supplies in my house that we could use... and i have my lambo tricked out with a few weapon systems. anyway its your choice go to the rescue spot to find no one there or go to my house grab supplies and than hit the road with my lambo?"  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff