Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

Jack ignored Rian entirely, "Roses, you dazzle me," he smiled sweetly at Mira, hoping she liked the nickname as much as he did.

He turned his attention to Evelyn, taking her offered hand, "The pleasure is mine, Moonlight," Jack gently pulled Evelyn's hand to his lips and kissed the back of it. He took note of her careful appearance, "I'm sorry, but you seemed to have charmed me from the first moment I saw you... forgive me, the pun was floating around, waiting to be called on,"

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

A person's heart is only broken once someone stabs it.

мσσ∂In Deathly Depression

Kill Me? ↫ тнσυgнтs

User Image

Florence pushed the doors of the Great Hall open, humming a sad tune to herself. Her actions seemed to have slowed down, as if in slow motion. Her fragile heart was broken into pieces, but it didn't matter to her right now. The Sorting Ceremony was a special event, and she needed at least to smile even though she didn't mean it.

She glided to the Staff Table graciously before sinking down into a seat, crossing her long, tanned legs as she poured herself some Butterbeer.

User Image

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
Evelyn couldn't fight the gentle smile that crept across her face as the man kissed the back of her hand. She could feel the softness of his lips as they pressed to her skin, and it ran goosebumps down her arms. She began to roll her eyes at the nickname she seemed to have acquired, but when the stunning man threw out the ironic pick-up line, she felt the warmth in her cheeks as blood turned them the color red. Eve couldn't avoid the way he was manipulating her feelings. No matter how hard she fought, she always seemed to lose the battle against romance. "You're forgiven." She replied in a kind tone, her smile tugging at the edge of her lips, yearning to grow. Doing her best to contain it, Evelyn asked. "You wouldn't mind me asking your real name, would you, Mr. Perfect?" She carefully brushed a thick strand of blue hair out of her matching eyes, hoping for an honest response.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:12 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

Linda Bella entered from the Trophy Room door, quiet as a ghost. She was thinking over her speech, hoping that she would not forget a line, or mess something up. It was strange. Since seeing that centaur, Ammar, Linda had grown to become more interested in the world. She began to think of her words more carefully, becoming choosy with them. Perhaps it was all in her mind? Either way, she began to feel the ice within her heart melt, if even for a little bit.

She made her way to the Headmistress' Podium, and the owl spread its wings to call attention, "This year has been full of strange events. So many things have begun to change and transform, and all of you are witnessing it as it begins," Linda's mind flashed back in time, to a time when she used to smile. She reverted it to the present, "But it is now time to say goodbye to this year as it begins to end. And so, I will award one House the House Cup for all the points they've saved up,"

The Headmistress paused. They all listened intently, waited on her word, "First, I would like to congratulate the first years who finished and passed Flying. You will be receiving your certificate by owl soon.

"Next, I would like to recognize a few people,"
Linda turned suddenly to look at the professors, "Professors McNair and Avery both excelled in their evaluations. Therefore, their houses will both receive twenty points.

I would also like to award fifteen house points to Tamara Radcliffe, for her bravery in terrifying times. Bailey Rae Oliver will also be receiving ten house points, for her accomplishment to catch up in all her classes. Congratulations to the both of you.

"Now, the results... Ravenclaw received 170 house points, Slytherin received 175, Hufflepuff received 195, and, lastly, Gryffindor has won the House Cup with a sum of 215 house points. Congratulations,"
Linda nodded towards the Gryffindor table, waiting to hear them cry out.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya felt a being of sadness walk into the room and searched her out, setting her eyes on Florence Brendon, the Muggle Music and Music teacher. She was in pain, but there was nothing Anya could do about it. Linda walked into the room and started her speech, so she closed her mind and listened to her speak. When she mentioned Tamara, Anya smiled weakly and nodded, happy that she earned points for her suffering. When she announced the point total, Anya lowered her head. Her House got slaughtered. Then she drew in a deep breath and looked up and started clapping, to celebrate the victory of Gryffindor.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❝Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.❞

User Image

Looking up at Icarus she smiled little when she saw him turning a little red. Why was he so cute? It made her heart flutter to see these new sides of her Slytherin.
"Icarus, dear? Are you blushing?" She asked with a small smile. Turning back to Romina she smiled again. "You'll be wonderful I know you will." She said a note of certainty in her voice.

When the headmistress stepped out Isis went quite. To her dismay her house lost by so much. What was it always the other houses? Hopefully someday there would be a Ravenclaw win.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Mira Sinclair : Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

User Image
Mira nodded at Rian's response. She gave him a sympathetic smile when he mentioned he didn't get to go home this time. "My break was lovely, Rian. During a break in a thunder storm, the sun set. The sight was sublime - it looked like the clouds themselves were gold and orange...I just had to paint it." Her tone was happy and dreamy, like it always was when the woman spoke about her artistic inspiration.

The brunette's attention flickered to "Mr. Perfect" as he annouced her new nick name - Roses. The assistant nurse came to her defense, but while he did so, she was thinking about her dubbed title, deciding if she liked it or not - she missed the exchange. "You're lucky I like, Roses, "Mister Perfect." She mumured, comming out of her thoughts, and declaring her acceptance of it. As Jack turned his attention to the Charms professor, Mira's hazel eyes flickered to Rian. She subtly studied his face, now that she had proper chance to. It hadn't changed much. "Are you going to study like you did last holiday?" She asked. The professor's accent came out, it had had a proclivity to so when around her fellow Irishmen were around.
User Image
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz slipped into the hallway quietly, disgruntled that he had missed the sorting of some of the students already. He cast one eye across the table looking for empty spots and noticed one next to a distraught looking blond woman who was sipping on a glass of Butterbeer. With a shrug of his shoulders that was hidden under his coat the new professor stepped up to the chair and rested his staff against the back of the chair as he turned his gaze towards the blond who was apparently trying to hide her sorrow.
"Is this seat taken Miss?" His voice rumbled out, curiosity tinging it through and through.

User Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image

A person's heart is only broken once someone stabs it.

мσσ∂In Deathly Depression

Kill Me? ↫ тнσυgнтs

User Image

Florence lifted her head up as she heard a masculine voice echo in her empty mind. Her green eyes wandered up to the man and she shrugged, her face expressionless. She shook her head and sighed heavily, taking a gulp of her Butterbeer. She knew that it was rather rude, and it wasn't the way her parents educated her, but she felt truly awful about her husband's death. Tristan seemed to be the only people who understood her quite well, and now she felt alone. Completely alone, no one by her side.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

The large professor shifted his staff so that it was leaning against the table between them as he pulled out his chair and sank down into it. For a time he just sat there, leaning forwards as he steepled his fingers in front of his face. His eyes tracked the Sorting, watching the students as they filtered to their tables. Eventually his eyes slid back to the blond - who now seemed to be knocking back the Butterbeer as if her life depended on it.
Inwardly the Herbologist sighed as he came to his decision. He reached inside his cloak and held up a small clear flask.
"I offer a trade. Something a tad stronger than that Butterbeer, in exchange for the knowledge of what it is that is bothering you." He figured this was as good a time as any to get to know the other teachers with whom he would be working, and this woman seemed like she needed help, even if she refused it.

User Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image
Professor Maurice Sheridan

Maurice slipped in through the back and took his seat at the Staff Table, looking out into the Sorting. He spotted Tamara's lively self at the Gryffindor Table, embracing a Third Year and talking to one of the new First Years. Well, at least she's alright after that horrible event last year, he thought to himself and poured a goblet of pumpkin juice. Looking down the row of teachers, he noticed a few new ones as well as old faces. Icarus was sitting instead of conducting, and Anya was missing, instead doing said conducted. He smiled for the woman. Mira was engaged in conversation with the Nurse's assistant and Florence... well she looked bad. He had heard about her debacle. Poor girl, he thought to himself and made a mental note to visit her at the first opportunity he had.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {Uncaring}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari made her to the staff table and taking a seat, no one was next to her at the moment so she took the time to get drink and listen as the festivities started.
'I wonder what it takes to get a good drink and some male attention around here', she thought idly growing bored with the room. Her thoughts turned to the few men she had had interactions with thus far and though about which one would be seeing her next.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image

Nurse assistant

Rian decided to ignore the man for the remainder of the evening. "I would very much like to see this painting. It sounds beautiful!" he said very interested.He smiled when she looked at him. She herself almost looked like a painting, a work of art in it's own way. He couldn't help but just look for a few moments, his gentle smile still lingering. He caught himself staring and blushed a bit."Ah yes, I need to keep up with my medical knowledge. Don't want to forget or miss something. It could mean all the difference in an emergency" he said answering her. He loved hearing her accent as well. It gave him more of a feeling of home and it comforted him. He was feeling a little nervous about his next thought. He was never very good at talking to women, so inviting them out somewhere was definitely a challenge for him ( in his opinion ). "Ah Mira" he asked, his voice slightly nervous,"i was wondering if perhaps you and I could go into Hogsmead for a drink sometime" he asked smiling hoping she'd accept the offer. "Just you and me of course" he said with his smile. The last bit was for the annoyance to let him know that he wasn't by any means invited.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image

Romina smiled"thank you" she replied quietly. Isis seemed to be pulled back to her perfect match quite a few times in there conversation and now she felt as if she were a bit of a bother. She knew no one here. A few were familiar but none of them were close. While sitting there feeling a bit lonely her mind wandered to the shop and the two she found most precious in her life. She wished so much that either of them could be there. At least she still worked at the shop and could see them then. Her nervousness was showing through the ripped up napkin that she had been twisting over and over while she was thinking. Feeling a little foolish she flipped the pieces under the table, hoping no one would notice.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:25 am

Mira Sinclair : Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

User Image
Mira nodded. "Sure, please do. I'd love to hear your opinion on it." No one had asked to see her work in a while, save Mr.O'Doherty, her art parton - but he really didn't count in her mind. 'It'll be a nice change, for someone new to see my work...' She thought. The art professor noticed Rian sudden - to her - blush, she said nothing, and instead took a sip from her goblet. The Irish were cursed with blushing easily. 'That could about anything...' She thought. Yeah...Mira was in no way responsible for it.

The nurse assistant asked his question about Hogmeade, and Mira placed her goblet back down. It was her turn to blush. She stared at her hands, thinking. 'It sounds like a date...and not one that's arranged because of Valentine's Day...Agh, I really do like him...' She sighed, she felt like a school girl right now. The professor felt panicked, she restrained it, but found it still pounded at her as she nervously mumured. "Sure, I'd love that, Rian...." Mira looked up, and then flashed him a sweet and gentle smile. Ones like those didn't come from her too often.
User Image
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games