Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:30 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I won't soothe your pain: Intrigued | I won't ease your strain: Wicked... | You'll be waiting in vain: Chimeras | I got nothing for you to gain: Third Floor Corrdior |
Wearing

Marina's eyes sparkled with intrigue and curiosity as the secret passage was opened. She'd had no idea this was even here. She really needed to do some exploring. The third year waited until a rather angsty looking Sam followed after Ronyo, and then proceeded into the darkness. "Lumos," she mumbled as she dropped to her hands and knees to crawl through. Thank goodness she wasn't wearing a skirt, and jeans instead.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Erik Meredith|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Verily led the way back to where she had left Erik, cradling her broken arm with her good one. She was barely holding herself together. She dropped to her knees next to him, tears still falling from her eyes. She couldn't believe this was all happening. All of this because of her. One choice and all of this was happening.
OOC:...

Love interest: Erik maybe? yes? I think...

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image

☣═━┈┈━═☣═━┈┈━═☣
Arielle Skye

Nurse ⇒ Hogwarts
☣═━┈┈━═☣═━┈┈━═☣

Where am I? Third Floor Corridor
Who am I with? Erik Meridith and Verily McHalen
What am I thinking? Staunch the bleeding

She dropped to her knees beside the boy worked quickly. Sealing the wounds and staunching the bleeding was the first step. She drew her traced her wand over the injuries on his wrist, partially sealing some of the bleeding gash. Another spell set the offending bone back into place. A drip of sweat rolled down her head as she concentrated, sealing the rest of the wound. Then she traced her wand over the wound on his head, closing it as well. He was still pale and unconscious though. She drew a bandage from her bag and started working it around his arm, binding it tightly. Next step was setting the bones in his hand and wrist. She waved her wand and there were several popping and snapping sounds.

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver stared down at Erik, trying to stop crying. He probably hated her, and he was half dead already because of her. How was she supposed to fix that? She sniffed and pulled her knees to her chest and cradled her broken arm. She had screwed everything up and now she was even more confused than before. She always screwed everything up. She wished she could take it all back... no that was a lie. She didn't want to take any of it back. She had screwed up badly, but she couldn't take back. She wouldn't take it back. No matter what her actions had led to....

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image

☣═━┈┈━═☣═━┈┈━═☣
Arielle Skye

Nurse ⇒ Hogwarts
☣═━┈┈━═☣═━┈┈━═☣

Where am I? Third Floor Corridor
Who am I with? Erik Meridith and Verily McHalen
What am I thinking? He'll live...

Arielle wiped sweat from her head and sighed, releasing a pent up breath. She took a red potion from her pocket and forced Erik to drink it. A little color returned to his pale face. "He'll live," Arielle said to Verily and noticed her clutching her arm. Arielle picked up her wand and cast the spell to set the bones in her arm.

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:04 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver winced as her arm was set back into place. She quickly curled her knees to her chest and stared down at Erik. He looked so pale, almost like he was already dead. She knew she'd heard the nurse say he'd live, but she couldn't comprehend that when she had walked into the common room and seen him dying. Ever since she'd been fighting back images of her aunt and uncle dead. She could barely let herself think. She just wanted him to wake up and make it better, but she doubted he would. Especially after everything she'd done. Silently she looked down at him, tears slipping down her cheeks.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Tired.
✔Status: With Verily McHalen.

Color was slowly starting to return to his cheeks as the potion took effect. Suddenly Erik coughed several times, then groaned. Despite having been healed, his arm was on fire. Why was it burning so much? His eyes flicked and then suddenly, his eyes opened. He groaned again, his arm burning. He blinked several times, trying to adjust his eyes to light. All he had seen was blackness and he was sure he had died. His eyes flicked to Nurse Skye, then to Verily, where they stay.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:25 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver's eyes widened when she heard Erik groan. She moved closer to him slowly and reached out a hand tentatively. "Erik..." She whispered. She blinked, trying not to meet his eyes, which was surprisingly hard to do since he was staring intently at her. She was terrified he was going to be mad at her. As mad as Edd had been. She knew she deserved it if he was, but she didn't want him to be.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Tired.

When she said his name, his eyes filled with tears. One escaped, and streaked down his still pale cheeks. He looked away from her, turning his head. He opened his mouth to say something and realized his mouth was really dry. He coughed a couple times, then blinked the tears away. "You..." he choked out. "You really... hurt me..." he said, his voice echoing sadness.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Verily had thought that him being mad at her would be the worst thing... but she was wrong. He was crying and it was her fault and she felt terrible. She touched his shoulder gently, fighting back tears. "I-I know...." She whispered. "I didn't mean to... I don't know what going on Erik... I'm so confused... and I know that's no excuse... but I just... I want you to understand." She pulled away, wrapping her arms around her legs. "You can hate me... you should hate me... but I never meant to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you. I.... I just... I don't know." The end of her sentence came out as a whisper and she shrugged, dropping her chin onto her knees. Tears really were running down her cheeks now, and she was getting real sick of being so confused.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Tired. Sad... Conflicted.

He could hear her crying as she struggled to explain something that Erik couldn't understand. He wanted to be mad, to yell, to tell her to go away. He wanted to stay laying with his head facing away from her. Yet he found himself pushing up into a sitting position, against the advice of the nurse, who seemed flustered by the teen angst. His right arm burned as he pushed himself up. "I... I don't hate you. I don't... I don't think... I could... At least... because of this." He swallowed hard and blinked away tears that were still coming to his eyes. He wasn't sure the source of those tears though, be it the damage to his arm or the situation. "I... I just... I need to think. And... you do too." He looked down at the ground, something that Verily was staring quite intently at.

Out Of Character: {Exit to Hospital Wing}

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:20 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver blinked away her tears, she had been so strong for so long, she wasn't going to let herself fall apart now. She shook her head slowly. "I don't know if know how to think anymore...." She whispered, slowly looking up from the floor so she could watch Erik quietly. She didn't know how to explain. At least not without telling him things she had never told anyone but her twin. She gulped, toying with her jeans. "Before... before I met you and Darius... I... Ididntlikeboys...." The last part of her sentence came out in a jumbled mess that was barely at a hearing level. She immediately looked back at the floor, but continued speaking. Now that she had started she was afraid that if she stopped she wouldn't be able to continue. "Darius came into my life, saved my life and he was there for me w-when my aunt and uncle were killed. He was there for me when my family was falling apart and I was the only one that had it together enough to be strong for everyone else. He was the only person that I could cry to all summer, and it screwed up all my emotions and confused the hell out of me. All summer I kept telling myself he was my best friend. Then at the sorting feast I met you... and I dunno. I mean you suddenly appeared in my life when everything was confused as heck...." She paused, trying to figure out exactly what she was trying to say. "You make me smile and laugh and the nerves I feel around you are a good kind, and I really really like you... but... I don't know... Darius is just... always there for me... and I don't even know what all these feelings mean. I mean seriously I didn't think I'd ever like a boy in my life until summer. I can't figure out what's going on.You both confuse me so much... hell everything is confusing... and I just... I don't know. I'm so confused Erik. " She continued to toy with her jeans, afraid to meet Erik's eyes. She was scared to see what he was thinking and feeling. She was scared to see his reaction. She liked him... she really really did but she was pretty sure she liked Darius too and none of it made one bit of sense to her, seeing as she didn't like boys, or at least she never had before and now here she was liking two of them at once.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Erik listened to her, things clicking in his mind as she spoke. He wanted to hug her, to hold her, to tell her everything would be all right. And so he did, when she finished talking. He put his arms around her, disregarding the pain it caused his damaged right arm. He pulled her head to his shoulder and cooed to her. "Sssh, Verily." He stroked her hair as he held her. "I... I didn't know most of that. I... It changes my perspective... Ver... what you've been through... I can only imagine. But I... I never want you to have to go through anything like that again. I don't care if you want to be with me or Darius. I'll be your friend regardless. I'll always be there to talk to. And hell, if you need a shoulder, I'll be that shoulder. I just really hope you pick me because you've made me mad. You dominate my thoughts, and as creepy as this sounds, my dreams too. I..." He paused, realizing he was rambling. "Verily, I...I want to keep making you smile and laugh. I want to keep tripping up your words and making your nerves feel weird. I know Darius was there for you over the summer. I want to be there for you too. So... I guess what I'm trying to say is, I forgive you and I want to still be your boyfriend... if you still want me." He tipped her chin up so that he could look her in her gorgeous blueish gray eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:08 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
She squeaked in surprise when she was suddenly pulled closer to him, wincing slightly as her other bludger wounds were twinged. The bruise on her back was going to be a pain for awhile. She could tell already. She listened silently as he spoke to her, leaning against his shoulder. A small smile flitted across her face as he started telling her about how she was always on his mind, but she dug her teeth into her lower lip, trying to think. "I do still want you Erik... but I need to talk to Darius too... I mean he kind of did just save my life for the second time and... I kinda of did just tackled and make out with him in front of practically the entire school.... " She paused as he tilted her chin up and she looked at him quietly for a few moments. She couldn't say no to him... but she couldn't say yes either. "We technically haven't broken up... yet... and I'm not saying we're going to... but I need to talk to Dare." She frowned slightly as she spoke and tilted her head to the right just slightly. It was really hard to think and speak when she was staring right at him. Plus her head was beginning to ache badly from the bludger she took to it. She knew she had to have a pretty bad concussion from that, and it was definitely starting to kick in now that the adrenaline had worn off. "Does that make sense at all?" She asked quietly. "We're still together... but that could be subject to change... okay?" She blinked looking up at him, digging her teeth into her lip even harder. She had already almost killed him today she really didn't want to hurt him anymore, but she was trying to be completely honest with him and he seemed to be taking it pretty well so far.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

"I... I..." He wanted to shout no! To tell her to forget Darius. That he was right for her... Instead, he said, "I need to rest, right?" he said, glancing at the Nurse. She nodded. He turned back to Verily and kissed her forehead. "Do what you need to. I... we'll talk when you've... decided." He swallowed hard, a nervous lump forming in his throat. He tried standing and quickly discovered he could not.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces