Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:02 pm
Applying for: Nymph x Taraxa
Name of SoA: Ingmar
Meaning: "famous son"
Appearance: Colorwise, he's taking after his mom. I'd like him to be largely pink, with the black domino mask some of Nymph's family has, and a black back stripe with the splotchy pattern similar to his dad's (also in black) on the sides of that stripe.. Any other markings are CC.
I'd like his mane and tail tuft to come in white.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Ingmar's totally going to take after his dad. A bit fail at times, but he loves his family and he'll want LOADS of kids, cause no matter what his mom says, his dad is the greatest in the world. Srsly.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 pm
Applying for: Shinigami Makkusewer x Rouge
Name of SoA: Pelangi
Meaning: "Rainbow" in Indonesian
Appearance: Shini's green line inspired a 'Northern Lights' type lion. It would be almost like the second image. With the northern lights over a mountain (first image). The markings will be very a swirly lime green like the second image. The eyes will be one bright green one like mom and a dull blue one (blind eye).
Visual reference: (over the mountains- http://iguide.travel/photos/Northern_Lights-2.jpg )(How I want the markings in the sky to look - http://people.dbq.edu/students/slamey/pictures/NorthernLights5.jpg )
Personality: She's slightly insane but in a nice friendly way. Not the type of insane that would cause to harm anyone. But to a point where she thinks she has visions (possibly from being taught her mother is a death god). So from a young age she starts to think she has some sort of weird power too. And with her blind eye she will think that's part of her powers and one day she will be able to 'see' things with it. And magically it will start working again and give her more power. Aside from the crazy delusions she is a sweet family loving girl that just wants to be the center of everyones attention. She'll be closest to her mother out of the family- since she was the one who gave her, her 'powers'.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cookies?  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:40 am
User Image
Name and image of Father: Rhy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Safaia/shrinekeepers/rhyadult.png
Name and image of Mother: Gato
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Safaia/shrinekeepers/gatomon-2.png
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 (all girls)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2 (either gender is fine)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ulili-Mlindaji (concept)
Any Requirements: Any other colours are fine to use, but please keep them looking related.
List of all Throwbacks:
Rhy's Sister: http://www.runewater.com/gaia/soa/certs/niaadultcert.jpg
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, colouring-wise, slightly markings-wise
A bit of history about the family: A very recent couple, they were going to take things slowly...and then it wasn't so slowly with cubs coming. XD They will be together forever (aww), and as such this will be a happy family together. Their father is a guard while the mother is a carver.
Extra: They can become whatever rank you'd like within the pride once they grow. If you're curious about the pride, here's a link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19462487

Closing Time: 8pm PST tonight. (I will post the forms for you to make sure they get in on time)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:35 pm
Applying for: Rhy and Gato
Name of SoA: Furahi
Meaning: Happy
Appearance: Fathers eye markings and muzzle marking. The markings on the legs will be more 'bubbly' like the father. Stripes from the mother on his back.
Visual reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Mor_Ros/gato2.png
Personality: He's a sweet fun loving little boy. And he's just as bubbly as his leg markings he got from daddy. He's close to his family and loves everyone he meets. All and all the perfect son for a loving couple.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I think he'd be best as a keeper or a guide since he's pretty personable.  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:59 pm
Name of SoA: Kamala
Meaning: "lotus"
Appearance: Ref
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: TBD
Any additional requirements that the family has: I know I'd like him as a hunter. (:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:04 pm
Name of SoA:Ciro
Meaning:Sun
Appearance:He has a yellow mane from his mom. and all Blue like his dad. He Has the leg covering like his mom but it purple with dark blue stripe from his dad color.He has a withe mussel like his dad.
Visual reference: none
Personality: He love to dig and get dirty! He want to be just like his mom when he grow up. He love everything around him!
Any additional requirements that the family has:He a Carvers!

I Hope i made it in time!  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:04 pm
I'm going to go with Greenie and Z. Thanks. <33  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 am
Mtorolite
Applying for: Nymph x Taraxa
Name of SoA: Ingmar
Meaning: "famous son"
Appearance: Colorwise, he's taking after his mom. I'd like him to be largely pink, with the black domino mask some of Nymph's family has, and a black back stripe with the splotchy pattern similar to his dad's (also in black) on the sides of that stripe.. Any other markings are CC.
I'd like his mane and tail tuft to come in white.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Ingmar's totally going to take after his dad. A bit fail at times, but he loves his family and he'll want LOADS of kids, cause no matter what his mom says, his dad is the greatest in the world. Srsly.
Any additional requirements that the family has:

I shall post this for you so you don't miss the slot, welcome to the fambly!  

Syrius Lionwing

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:10 am
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Kumbuko
User Image
Uncert
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mafuatano Maluuni'matatizo
Any Requirements: First and foremost - THE CUBS MAY NOT LEAVE THE PRIDE. At this time, I ask that they not leave it until the pride is good and large - As it stands, there's 2 adults, 1 perma-adol, and a cub... Not a very big pride, so every cub in it counts.
List of all Throwbacks: Not using any at this time
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Random rogue father, so... Yeah xd Just no incredibly bright neon-cubs - Kumbuko herself pushes it for pride standards. I'd also like to ask for avoidance of cosplays of non-original characters for this go-around of litter customs.
A bit of history about the family: What's relevant to the cubs here - Kumbuko is a Seer, she Sees the past. What this tends to involve is physical contact has her Seeing the pains of others' pasts. Cubs are on the list of the few animals she can come in contact with and her mental safety is preserved(This is why she makes absolutely NO contact with Xavier - Being a god, his extensive history of death and rebirth might mentally break her). She joined the Mafuatano when Ni'andama, the current pseudo-leader, found her and convinced her to join them, what with Kumbuko seeing her own Seer powers as a curse(Fitting for the pride's theme).
Extra: Being that a resident of the pride is a god who's lived a lot of lives... A lot of LONG lives... The cubs will be exposed to the French language by the resident God of the Cursed(Learned some lives ago when he'd wandered into the Congo and met a dog owned by some French colonists). So, the names could be in French(From exposure to Xavier) or Swahili(From Kumbuko).

Closing Time: Uuuh... I'll edit this in if/when the litter's picked/rolled xd ; 8pm EST tomorrow (12/13)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:19 pm
Applying for: Kumbuko x Rogue
Name of SoA: Belle
Meaning: Beautiful
Appearance: The stripes are more defined like the mother then my image and it's on the face and half the body. The black on the toes goes around the toes like the mother.
Visual reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Mor_Ros/kumb.png
Personality: She's there to comfort her mother when her visions are bad. She's the snuggly protective type thats rather a 'tough guy' when it comes to protecting her friends and family. She won't hesitate to fight anyone who threatens them. She's very confident in herself and carries her head high no matter what happens along the lines.Sometimes she might be a bit too confident in herself which may annoy other people. But they take it in stride because she a nice lioness aside from her cocky behavior.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will stay in the pride.  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:51 pm
Name of SoA: Amaud
Meaning: Eagle ruler
Appearance: CC design, I would love if he took after his mother with being very full of color and different designs.
Visual reference: None - My Tablet won't work for me right now. x3
Personality: Amaud tends to have his mind flying in the clouds. He dreams of flying like the birds in the sky, and helping the world become a better accepting place. He dreams in multi-colors and sees his pride as a place of hope for those with none. He feels is home is a place or a heaven for those different then people around them. As for family, he treats as family as a jewel in his life. when his mother is at hardtimes with her visions he tries everything he can think of to help her not be terribly bothered with them. He hates for anyone in his family to be in pain, especially if he can stop it from happening. As for his siblings he tries to be the man of the house, and take care of them even when he's not all that tough.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He will never ever leave the pride. = )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:27 pm
Name of SoA: Amalric
Meaning: Power in hard work (masculine French name)
Appearance: CC design, perhaps with the black as a base, gold, red and purple markings.
Visual reference: None - I lost my tablet pen =fail= Sorry!
Personality: She loves her mother deeply and has no care if she ever finds who her father is. She'd love to follow in her mother's footprints and has no true desire to find out who her father is. As she grows she'll always be the one to do the grunt work, do favors for people, and work as hard as she could to make sure everyone's happy and all events run smoothly. There's power in hard work.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No leaving the pride. No sweat and lots of french words and values.  

Moonlit Monkey

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:32 pm
Slots for Rogue x Kumbuko are now CLOSED! Not that there were a lot of applicants, but it's better than none xd heart Aww, so many comforting babies heart Which just made it harder to pick xd ;; Because persistence pays off, Soarin' gets to custom her concept in. As for the second, this is where it got REALLY hard, because I love both concepts. But I think the winning one is Moonlit Monkey! Go ahead and post your forms in [ Eskimo ]'s breeding thread! heart

((Lawl, so many girls in the pride, poor Xavier and Najisi right now xd ))

*Edit* Oh yeah! Moonlit, I don't suppose you could ping me a cub name when you get a chance? whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:49 pm
Thank you very much! <3  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Moonlit Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:19 pm
Ooomg thank you! Yeah, I'll get on that right now!  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games