Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zadok the 28th Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay a while and hang out?
  Yes!
  Whoa man, I dont know you like that!
View Results

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:04 pm
Christian13000
eek God-Modding makes me go Hulk!

But you have the personality like you do. (I'm sorry if i'm being negative, but you need to be more nicer) Saying my Digimon is stronger than yours will only start a fight and saying that your digimon is always the best dosen't mean it is, Chronamon DM is a Super Ult. he can crush ChaosWargreymon with his bare hands due to the fact he controls Space and Time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:08 pm
True, but it's just smack talk. And I think Kazu is going to assist me. Or I'm defiantly screwed. And I don't god-mod. I hate it when people do so. And I'm entirely against it. It's okay if somebody new does it by mistake, but somebody like me and you should know not to.  

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:08 pm
levelnight20
Christian13000
eek God-Modding makes me go Hulk!

But you have the personality like you do. (I'm sorry if i'm being negative, but you need to be more nicer) Saying my Digimon is stronger than yours will only start a fight and saying that your digimon is always the best dosen't mean it is, Chronamon DM is a Super Ult. he can crush ChaosWargreymon with his bare hands due to the fact he controls Space and Time.
not to mention the size difference chronomon Dm is just as big or a bit bigger than malomyo who was like 50x bigger than wargreymon XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:09 pm
Christian13000
True, but it's just smack talk. And I think Kazu is going to assist me. Or I'm defiantly screwed. And I don't god-mod. I hate it when people do so. And I'm entirely against it. It's okay if somebody new does it by mistake, but somebody like me and you should know not to.

Am I invisable or something because you keep ignoring the fact that i'm in the same room on the same team!  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:11 pm
Christian13000

Quote:
Am I invisable or something because you keep ignoring the fact that i'm in the same room on the same team!

Oh I know, but I think you busy with something else. Or if you can you can assist me, and Kazu gets HiAndromon. Your choice!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:11 pm
yes you are night also chris dont forget i have 3 digimon Chronomon DM, Zip(grankuwagamon), and Shadramon so even if kazu helped i would still make it a 1vs1 fight by having Zip fight kazu.  

ZarAburame

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:14 pm
ZarAburame
yes you are night also chris dont forget i have 3 digimon Chronomon DM, Zip(grankuwagamon), and Shadramon so even if kazu helped i would still make it a 1vs1 fight by having Zip fight kazu.

Shut it Zar! Don't forget I have Victorygreymon on the field who can turn into Omnimon  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:18 pm
levelnight20
ZarAburame

Shut it Zar! Don't forget I have Victorygreymon on the field who can turn into Omnimon
yet i would still say Zip+shadramon would be able to compete with an omnimon because mine(in the rp) are built for speed rather than damage so they can go toe to toe just not finish battles usally.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm
Well I'm submitting a Digimon JusticeGreymon who is a Mega. And he's an offensive Digimon. So Omnimon will have some back up. But only if he gets approved of.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 pm
Christian13000
Well I'm submitting a Digimon JusticeGreymon who is a Mega. And he's an offensive Digimon. So Omnimon will have some back up. But only if he gets approved of.
then who is going after DM you see im betting DM could 1vs1 if not 2vs1 you guys but then zip and shadramon and there and liger and kira for my backup XD.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:33 pm
Alright, but don't get power crazy child. Cause DM is not as powerful as you think. Two Mega's verse Super Ult. is going to be hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:36 pm
Christian13000
Alright, but don't get power crazy child. Cause DM is not as powerful as you think. Two Mega's verse Super Ult. is going to be hard.
again if you 2vs1 then Zip and shadramon can go after your tamers(yes im not above that tactic idk why most people don't employ that XD)  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:38 pm
Yet again we have multiple Digimon. We could defend ourselves, and don't you think your going a little overboard.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:40 pm
Christian13000
Yet again we have multiple Digimon. We could defend ourselves, and don't you think your going a little overboard.
no you dont rk and spirits get 1 person. and no im not going overboard im simply stating the possiblities.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:41 pm
sweatdrop Alright how about something positive to talk about now?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games