Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

Misander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:30 pm
Shinrei sighed and stood up as someone interfered with his entertainment, ah well, he had work to do. He strolled casually out of town, discreetly keeping his eyes open to see if anyone noted his presence as he headed off to his hidden headquarters.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:15 pm
Vaizel's head snapped up, his eyes widening as he spotted the strange owl-eyed woman in a labcoat. Memory of her question seemed to prod him a few moments later, "Er.. ah, YES!!" He leaped to his feet as he realized she might be able to assist him in his search. "I'm looking for a potato... er No I mean... I'm looking for a ...." He paused scouring his mind for some sort of term to describe the disfigured infant bird. "a.... well it looks like a potato..." he finished with a defeated sigh. "with feathers..." he muttered a few moments later. The idea of pounding his head into the wall was becoming more and more enticing, though running off laughing like a lunatic seemed equally likely to save the last few scraps of his dignity. Flushing his gaze dropped away from the woman and he busied himself with dusting off his once neat Turk suit.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Tanya Knightmage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:42 pm
"Oh...okay... a feathered potato you say?" She asked, giving him a strange look for a few seconds before suddenly going outwardly blank. "Actually..." She muttered, still half within her dazed reverie. "I think I may have seen just that. A cute young woman reclaimed a baby chocobo down in the l-er bas- Manision, yes, she was just coming from Shinra Mansion with two cute young Turks like yourself, why don't you hurry along and go meet up with them." She offered too quickly. She was smiling broadly but it seemed strained, for in the back of her mind she was now terrified about the concept she had left them alone in Hojo's presence. Not wanting to alarm the young man, she quickly added, "Well I'll be off now have a nice day. And see if you can't get that girls number, you two would make a cute couple." She added with a playful wink, and hurried quickly off down the road.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:35 pm
Meru looked at Vaizel as he said something about a winged potato? "Geez even a 10 year old can think something more than that?" Meru thought bordly a bit though still seeing Hojo seem to creep her out a bit.  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:24 pm
Vaizel stared in startled shock, the woman had seen the chocobo!... his elation died a few moments later as the rest of the statement struck him. Fenrir and Garm... he'd run off without getting permission from his superiors... Half-groaning he barely noticed the woman's discomfort, He looked up to thank her but froze flushing at her comment about Dawn. And so it was that she managed to run off before he could say a word. Choking on his own embarrasment, he dashed off in the direction she had indicated, the mansion right? He raced up just as the group was leaving. "Dawn?" A grin spread across his face, followed quickly by a blush as he recalled Alina's words. "You found the po... chocobo!" He continued to smile, trying hard to dispell the thought of being a 'couple' with the young woman. His gaze shifted to the twins, "Gafnir and Harm... " he started. Then froze closing his eyes slowly and shaking his head. If they didn't start correcting him he would NEVER get it right!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:41 pm
Yui Kashahari made her way hurriedly down the hallways, huffing and puffing all the way. She was carrying an awkward box which was making it difficult to run. She burst through the door, running past the people in the room and was about to go through another door when she stopped and backed up.
“Professor!” She addressed Hojo, garbling her words as she spat them out at him in a hasty manner. “The Alukah project is damaging itself. I was on my way to report it to you.” She bowed quickly. “I will go take care of the situation the best I can.” She took off again towards the door, and then stopped. “Also, I designed a muzzle for her. It will allow us to feed her without her biting us. I can also infuse her food supply with a sedative so that she won’t escape. I hope to use it on her…with your permission, of course.” She continued running through the door before he could answer.
She went down another hallway and then opened the door. The room was cold and its single occupant seemed to be asleep.
‘It must be the loss of blood,’ Kashahari thought to herself, looking the vampiric creature over. “Hm.” She frowned slightly. Her hair had been brown when they had brought her in, but now was white. What had triggered the change? She approached the holding tank, typing in several commands on a nearby keyboard. The bloodstained liquid began to get sucked out, leaving small streams of blood to slide and drip down the inner surface of the tank.
Yui approached, taking something out of the box and casting the box aside.
“Hello,” she said carefully as she neared, observing the creature for any response. It had been completely active a few minutes ago but had since then had stopped all movement.
“I’ve brought you a present.” She held a large square of metal up to the tank. “It’ll help you eat. Now we can feed you without any risk to us.”
The door of the tank opened and she neared the creature, preparing to attach the mask to its face, when a hand stopped her.

---
Morhighan tore the mask out of Kashahari’s hand, throwing it forcefully through a nearby computer.
“Fool,” she muttered quietly to the shocked scientist. “Out of my way!”
She pushed Kashahari roughly to the floor and then started to run. She fled through the doors until the room where Hojo was, hesitating for a brief moment. She stared at him as if making a decision, but then began running again, passing through the doorway. She began frantically looking for a way out, running about in a misplaced manner. She was lost. She hadn’t been in the labs too often. Freely, anyway. Where would she go if she even escaped? She ignored the question burning at the back of her mind and set about to opening doors and trying to escape.

---
Kashahari stood up nimbly, though shocked, and then grabbed the Hydra from her shoulder holster, quickly attaching an ice materia that had been in her pocket. She pursued after Morhighan through the doorways. When Morhighan started scurrying about aimlessly Yui took aim and fired rapidly on the parasitic being.  

Morhighan

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:04 am
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel stared in startled shock, the woman had seen the chocobo!... his elation died a few moments later as the rest of the statement struck him. Fenrir and Garm... he'd run off without getting permission from his superiors... Half-groaning he barely noticed the woman's discomfort, He looked up to thank her but froze flushing at her comment about Dawn. And so it was that she managed to run off before he could say a word. Choking on his own embarrasment, he dashed off in the direction she had indicated, the mansion right? He raced up just as the group was leaving. "Dawn?" A grin spread across his face, followed quickly by a blush as he recalled Alina's words. "You found the po... chocobo!" He continued to smile, trying hard to dispell the thought of being a 'couple' with the young woman. His gaze shifted to the twins, "Gafnir and Harm... " he started. Then froze closing his eyes slowly and shaking his head. If they didn't start correcting him he would NEVER get it right!!

" Ah, Gafnir, there is our fledgling. He saved us the trouble of searching for him," Garm commented with admirable non-humor. Fenrir did not even allow himself a twitch of the lip at his new name.

The wolves were apparently pleased to return to the sunlight. They loped away investigating the surroundings dilligently. They even started a little game of tag. Which they decided to include Vaizel in. Remus nipped his pant leg playfully (tearing the already sad fabric) and gamboled away expecting pursuit.

" I think they want you to play with them," Fenrir suggested. Just when a decidedly ill expression came over Vaizel's face. Fenrir put in, " But time for that later. We ought to check in at the hotel before they give our reservation away or something. As Turks we really couldn't accept that... I mean we'd probably be expected to do something Turkish.... like threatening them with meat cleavers."

" You read to many suspense novels," Garm said coolly. " Come along Vaizel." He said as he walked towards the inn. He wondered if Fenrir would have him go along on the rescue mission later... He contemplated various ways of getting rid of him for a while. A useless task, alcohol, sleeping pills, Garm was torn between the effectiveness.

Fenrir gallantly turned to Dawn, " I thank you for your help with our furry companions my lady." He said, laying on the flowerly language. " We are ever in you debt. I am glad as well that you have recovered your own companion. I hope our paths cross soon." With that he bowed and followed Garm to the inn.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:58 am
"Yeeow!" Morhighan yelled loudly as a chunk of ice nailed her in the shoulder. She pulled open a door and slammed it shut, running up the stairs into...freedom.
She stopped a moment to look around at the wide open air, momentarily forgeting her pursuer.

---
Yui busted through the door and plowed right into Morhighan, barreling the large parasite over.
With her prey within reaching length she aimed the gun at it.
At the close range the ice materia would partially freeze Morhighan.

---

Morhighan heard the click of the gun from behind and regained her senses.
She flipped over to face her pursuer, violently kicking the Hydra out of the girl's hand.
Standing, she quickly caught hold of the girl's labcoat collar and lifted hre partially.
"Stop." She growled, pushing the young girl down the stairs and making a break for it.
She didn't pay attention to where she was going, she just needed to escape.
She ran past some people and wolves but ignored them, heading to the city to get to the wilderness outside.

---
Yui tumbled partially down the stairs before catching herself and pulling herself back up the stairs.
She tried to run after the vampire, passing several people along the way, but she was exausted.
When she made it to the city she collapsed, panting.
"Damnit." She grumbled to herself.
She was probably going to get fired for this. She clutched her head in her hands and started sobbing.
How was she going to tell the professor that she had accidentally let loose the giant hematophagus onto the world?

(Hematophagus=blood eating creature/parasite. Basically a vampire. Which is what Morhi is.)  

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:26 pm
Vaizel finally had the frame of mind to glare at his superiors, blatantly informing them he KNEW that wasn't their names, but seeing as he couldn't actually REMEMBER their names there was little he could actually say about it. His annoyance vanished when Remus invited him to join their games, Paling at the thought of all the sharp angular fangs the huge creatures sported he leapt at the distraction of investigating the Inn. "Of course.... Fie- ... Sirs." He muttered quickly, He smiled at Dawn as he passed trying to think of something to say but his attempts were quickly cut off by Fenrir. With a sigh he followed Garm. Still warily eyeing the wolves. "would they really give away our reservations Gwe-... Sir?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:17 pm
(Curd someone help me...what's going on so far?)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:21 pm
Yui stopped her bawling and stood up.
She brushed the dirt off of herself, adjusted her glasses and started walking up the hill.
She dug around in her pockets for a tissue, still sniffling a little.
Perhaps she could just hide in a different part of the manor so that she didn't have to explain her failure?
She really wanted a promotion so that she could study materia and work on her gun designs.
Finding a tissue, she noisily blew her nose and sighed.
She spotted a rock up ahead so she decided to sit on it and think.
Hopefully no one would come to find her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:35 am
Fenrir was interrupted in speaking to Dawn as a... something raced by with a lab technician in hot pursuit. The wolves perked up their ears curiously. Fenrir sighed.... he ought to see what that was about. What was with this whole town?

He jogged after the scientist and escaped being. The wolves gamboled ahead. He met the upset scientist looking rather disheveled and dirty trudging up the hill. "What was that?" he asked. " I assume it was something from the lab that wasn't meant to get out. If we hurry perhaps the wolves can track it," he offered seeing her distraught face.

Meanwhile Garm and Vaizel had almost reached the inn. They entered a moderately nice interior. A sleepy man lounged behind the desk. Garm rang the bell. The man started and snorted. He jumped when he realized he was in the presence of two Turks, albeit one looked a little ragged.

" What can I do for you?" he asked nervously.

" We have a reservation, for Garm Van Aesir of the ShinRa Turks," Garm said solemnly. The man, obviously ill at ease flipped through his book glancing up at his guests periodically.

" Um... I'm sorry sir... but we seem to have... ah... that is... um... we lost your reservation," the man fairly whined.

Garm showed not emotion whatsoever. He let the man cringe for several seconds before he said in a perfectly calm voice," Vaizel... fetch... Miss Dawn. Perhaps she can put us up for the night." The man behind the desk almost deflated with relief and started jabbering about how he would mostly certainly have a room for them tomorrow.

Eskevar Fire Cross

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:09 pm
"Hm?" Yui Glanced up, surprised, and listened to the young man's question.
"That was a highly intellegent hemaophagus parasite, in human form. It's a human eater and I...just accidentally let out on the town...Which was my original plan, considering how I hate the way the creatures down there are being treated, but I wasn't going to until I got my promotion, then I could get my revenge on the proffesor..." Yui babbled uncontrollably at a fast pace.
"It had gotten its strength up while I wasn't paying attention, and--" she stopped.
"You think the wolves really could?!" She asked unbelievingly, staring at the man with wide eyes.
"That's great!" she yelled, grabbing onto Fenrir and began dragging him in the general direction Morhighan went.
"We've got to hurry, this is more than even my promotion at stake, there's people's lives to worry about after all!" she began her incessant babbling again. "I mean, I know the 'A' project means no harm but she's been here since--"
And so the babbling continued.

---

Morhighan stopped outside of the town, and relaxed for a second.
She breathed in the fresh air for a couple of minutes. How long had she been contained?
Sure the scientist that had pursued her had also promised the vampire freedom, but she had taken too long.
Unless the girl was just acting? She had pulled off the chase rather quickly.
Maybe Yui had staged the chase, to make it look acceptable...perhaps the girl had gotten her promotion.
It was very iffy though, what if Yui hadn't been acting? Oh, well it could have turned out a lot worse. Morhighan scratched absently at her should, which was already mending itself from the ice attack. Maybe it wasn't an act after all...
Morhighan resumed walking calmly away from the town, looking back for a few minutes at its tranquility.
The last time she had seen Neibleheim it had been completely destroyed by Sephiroth, who then destroyed something else.
Her life.
She smiled and recommenced her walking, planning on what she should do next.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:03 pm
Morgana13
"Hm?" Yui Glanced up, surprised, and listened to the young man's question.
"That was a highly intellegent hemaophagus parasite, in human form. It's a human eater and I...just accidentally let out on the town...Which was my original plan, considering how I hate the way the creatures down there are being treated, but I wasn't going to until I got my promotion, then I could get my revenge on the proffesor..." Yui babbled uncontrollably at a fast pace.
"It had gotten its strength up while I wasn't paying attention, and--" she stopped.
"You think the wolves really could?!" She asked unbelievingly, staring at the man with wide eyes.
"That's great!" she yelled, grabbing onto Fenrir and began dragging him in the general direction Morhighan went.
"We've got to hurry, this is more than even my promotion at stake, there's people's lives to worry about after all!" she began her incessant babbling again. "I mean, I know the 'A' project means no harm but she's been here since--"
And so the babbling continued.

---

Morhighan stopped outside of the town, and relaxed for a second.
She breathed in the fresh air for a couple of minutes. How long had she been contained?
Sure the scientist that had pursued her had also promised the vampire freedom, but she had taken too long.
Unless the girl was just acting? She had pulled off the chase rather quickly.
Maybe Yui had staged the chase, to make it look acceptable...perhaps the girl had gotten her promotion.
It was very iffy though, what if Yui hadn't been acting? Oh, well it could have turned out a lot worse. Morhighan scratched absently at her should, which was already mending itself from the ice attack. Maybe it wasn't an act after all...
Morhighan resumed walking calmly away from the town, looking back for a few minutes at its tranquility.
The last time she had seen Neibleheim it had been completely destroyed by Sephiroth, who then destroyed something else.
Her life.
She smiled and recommenced her walking, planning on what she should do next.

Fenrir nodded trying to keep up with the torrent of speech directed at him. He opened and closed his mouth several times trying to get a word in edgewise, he finally managed, "I need a scent for the wolves.... they need something..... they have to have...... I NEED A SMELL!" he finally resorted to a raised voice to cut through the babble (fascinating babble which he was actively storing away for future reference and communication to Garm). The wolves had been loping along pleasantly yipped at his raised voice.

Eskevar Fire Cross

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:59 pm
(HEY can somebody help me, what's going on so I can be able to post right again? Please? ^^; also yes I'd readed expect I don't get it )  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff