Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

"I only been here once and I only know the basics of the place. I don't know where they keep the nutraliser. I can stay here and watch Steve and hold of the guards as long as I can while you go look for some."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve looked up, and saw two people approaching. No stay away from me! he roared at them, afraid of hurting anyone. He was in so much pain, he was already sweating blood. Don't come any closer... he muttered, using all of his strength to lift himself up. He looked at one of the girls and was in shock to see Claire. Was he hallucinating? Claire... he reached out, wanting to touch her face. But being so weak he fell hard on the ground, and became unconscious.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image
Sarah nodded then when he spoke she said. "This is Rebecca, she's a friend of Claires. I'm going to get you somthing to stopp the pain ok," She said, smiling slightly. Then she turned reloaded, she only had a few clips left. She started out of the door, against the wall, looking around for guards. There were none so she headed on her way. Following signs and maps, and her sense of smell.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

I listen to Sarah run off and backed away slowly as I was waiting on Steven to turn back to normal. I didn't hear anything for a while but i hope Sarah would be ok.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
Sarah cocked her gun and went down the hallway. It was quiet, and she didn't like it. but silence never lasts. She heard gunshots and jumped, she turned, some guards had spotted her. "Crap..." she cursed under her breathe. She shot the two in the head and started to run. She finally found a lab. It was guarded...by those annoying mutated dogs, she shot them too. Their life-less bodies twitched as she stepped over them.
Sarah shot the lock off then stopped. All of this was making her loose ammo fast. Only a few clips left. She searched the lab for somthing...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve was still unconscious, and his face looked worn out and tired. His body started to retract, going back to his normal human state, but his skin was still left discolored. Claire... he muttered again, then he was silent once more.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image
Sarah was digging through the droors of the lab, when she felt somthing sharp pierce her back. She gripped the table and turned around, a scientist. With an evil look in his eye. Sarah pointed her gun at him. Her vision swayed again. "Damnit!" she cursed.
She stepped back. She shot at him, but missed. The man stepped back a bit. He glanced back as more guards came. They stood their ground. Her hand slid on the desk, she glanced back. Somthing told her she found the right needle. She gripped it. Her vision swayed again.
Sarah took a step forward, then she started to run. Her gun was aimed at the guards in her way, some shots missed, others were not fatal to them. She jumped over their heads in a dive. Her infected also improved her agility. She dived over them and rolled, then took off running, stumbling a bit.
She was shot twice, while running, out of bullets with no time to reload. She ran back to where Steve and Rebecca were. She stumbled and tossed the needle to them. She collapsed on the floor. "Damnit..." she cursed. More guards were on her tail and on their way now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Deep within his subconscious, he could've sworn he heard someone swear and fall to the ground. Immediately he opened his eyes, and saw the girl who helped him out earlier. He saw her toss a needle at them, and the guards coming their way. With a bit of his strength he stood up, and picked up the syringe. He did not know what it was, but right now he had to help the girl.Here take this. he muttered to Rebecca. He knew he had to... feeling the pain starting again, this time he didn't fight it. He started to breathe heavily, and his eyes were going red. Lifting his head, he screamed, as his body started to mutate, increasing in size and his spinal cord forming huge spikes. His skin became rock hard, and claws started to grow out of his hands. His clothes were ripped apart. In seconds, Steve became the most monstrous figure, and the guards seeing that stopped in their tracks, fear written in their eyes. Steve immediately faced the guards and charged, swinging his claws at them, creating a massive bloodbath with torn bodies on the floor.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

I pulled Sarah onto my shoulder as she was a little bit heavy but I can manage. I waitin until Steve Burnside killed all of the guards and when I heard no one else come, I stuck the syringe into his neck so he can come back to his regular self. I made sure there was little more of the stuff so I can study it later.
"We have to go."

(When does Claire come in? I forgot sorry..)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:38 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_
User Image
Sarah turned on her back and looked up at them. Her eyes fluttered a bit. "Damn, scientists and their syringes..." she muttered, she noticed Steve, attack the guards. Sarah tried to smile. "Was shot...syringes...now it's hard to move." she tried explaining but those words came out only.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve roared as Rebecca stabbed the syringe, then he fell to his knees as he painfully retracted to his normal human self. He was breathing hard, and his clothes were torn, but he grabbed his weapons and shrugged off his throbbing head and the pain. His hands were full of blood, but he went up to the others and helped carry Sarah out of there. Are they all dead? he muttered, talking about the guards.

((Claire can come out anytime. It would be cool if Leon saw her first before Steve, to make it more interesting. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image
Sarah was barely conscious from the many chemicals and stuff she'd een injected with by the scientists and bullets. "I don't know...But we have to get out...quick." She said, her voice cracked at the end. She hated feeling so helpless.

((Yes, and as soon as Sarah is out of the picture for a bit i will bring Chris in after Sarah dissapears and stuff.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve nodded, and immediately pulled Sarah and carried her with both arms, and spoke before Rebecca would object, Rebecca, this would make things quicker, just run ahead and tell the others to start the vehicle or something. He hoped Sarah didn't mind that his hands were smudging blood all over her.

((Awww... I'll miss Sarah. crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image

I smiled at Steve.
"One thing you can learn about me is that I don't complain." I ran ahead and found the others in the Tanker waiting for us.
"Hey we have to move. Steve is bringing Sarah so start the Tanker so we can get ready to leave please."

(Alright I will wait till the person who plays Leon replies then I will come out with Claire)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas