Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:14 pm
Nice! I love the butt-flower smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:06 pm
What a pretty boy you have there! I shall work on a tag later tonight. <3  

Pink Myth

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:48 am
Would you like to play Njordir with Fenja and/or his brother? I'm feeling I'd like to get a better grip on the little guy. And i think he will be a lot better at dancing than singing... And that might really bother him at first, since Fenja would encourage his singing, if you're still thinking that. smile

He could talk to his mother about songs and singing, or he could talk to his brother about mom... Or we could see what they are like when they are together. Feel up to it?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:10 pm
Pearlyblue

Oh yes definitely! I'll see if i can start something up in a bit (unless you'd like to start).

Edit: And thanks guys! ^.^  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:11 pm
I'm going to sleep in a little bit... I'd be happy if you could set something up. *drowsy*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:44 pm
<3 finished the other rp.
Shall we start another? Maybe an aim one where its months later?
Amelie x Subito

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:43 pm
Chi Sohma
<3 finished the other rp.
Shall we start another? Maybe an aim one where its months later?
Amelie x Subito

Sure!
I'm going to bed soon but he can start something up tomorrow. ^.^

And btw... New addition! Meet Hachi, everyone!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:28 pm
hi there.. i happened to look and see that you own Nanu... a sister of Tarik's.. and i'd like to have him meet her? and hang out etc? x3
User Image
i was flipping through your page. and i recognized the spinal marking on yours. I was like. man.. that really looks like a marking some of tarik's siblings have. XD sure enough..  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:06 pm
Graceangel

Oooh, one of her litter siblings! Sure, I'd love that. Nanu just got married so they can talk about that and how much calmer she is compared to when she was younger eheh! xD

@Chi: I ended up working the afternoon so I haven't been able to do much of Gaia stuff today. But I didn't forget! x] If you don't start something up by tomorrow i'll throw you a link.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:09 pm
oh sweet. would you rather guild or aim rp? i have aim - pulirium7 if you wanted? XD that's the fastest cuz i can rp while i do other stuff.. but i'm game for guild rp too. we can maybe start with him hanging out in the commons of the temple just after sunset. :3  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:31 pm
Graceangel
oh sweet. would you rather guild or aim rp? i have aim - pulirium7 if you wanted? XD that's the fastest cuz i can rp while i do other stuff.. but i'm game for guild rp too. we can maybe start with him hanging out in the commons of the temple just after sunset. :3

I've been having very little time for AIM rp this last weekend/week so I thought it was best to post it in the guild. x]

Here you go!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:50 pm

ok, and tags for you in it  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:31 pm
For Anii, there is Ameh's wd pack - Deimos - Is the trigger happy wd from the pack. I'm trying to find a plot fill, but for now Im trying something so maybe a regular encounter. Maybe they knew each other back when?

He was from a pack back in the day, they went to war- and he was captured and fed wilddogs ( his own comrades ie but he was starved and delusional ) so he went loony and now that he is out and in a new pack. He laughs a lot- like a hyena and acts stupid but he is a really really good solider and and kill in a blink of an eye. Nicknamed Trigger happy, and his name means laughing terror. ( based loosely off of metal gear solid guns of patriots bosses )

My plot im trying to fill, is someone to be his partner and he only really listens to them and holds his leesh and 'lets him loose' to and is able to calm him down as well. But that one I may have a taker I dunno so general rp til I find out ;D?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:51 pm
tags, mogami. <3  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 am
exclaim

A lot of growings so the new horde pic is already in need of updating. xD

I think I have tagged all my rps! I found a few old ones that I didn't get a notice for but if I missed anything, let me know!

Even though I'm a bit busy I'm still open for new rps - I have a lot of unfinished rps though so please don't ask if you might become busy in the close future. My list is huge!

Azhar is still in need of an outside banu or general rogue lands rp - especially with females who will tell him to beat it! I have a custom girl that I would like to make for him but I've had no luck so I'm still hoping something will pop up!

@Chi: It's a tempting pack but I'd like Anii to saty rogue for now. I haven't played her nearly enough so I'd rather not make any commitments just yet.
General rp is cool though (and that sounds like a fun plot!).  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff