Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"I should have known you'd come," Wesker said, glaring at Chris. He still didn't reach for his Eagle, waiting for the right moment.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:53 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

"We originally only came to get Sarah back." Chris said. Eyes locked on Wesker. "Rebecca and the others really miss her." He said to him. "I know, i'm suprised they're all alive and together." He said. Steve, Leon, Claire, Rebecca,Alice and Himself. Only one person missing from that group...Jill. But he wouldn't let his mind get so sidetracked. Though last time the two, Wesker and Chris'd, seen each other was...that day at the mansion.

True, he did think Steve was dead. And he'd lost contact with the others a while back. though it was nice to see old friends again.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Ah, a feeble attempt to save the girl," Wesker said with an evil grin. "Well, I'm afraid you can't have her. She's mine."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:02 pm

User Image

Chris continued his glare. "You sure it wasn't your brainwashing to make her stay with you? I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that." He said. From all he's heard, the Hive was the last place she'd want to be. And being there with Wesker, just made it worse.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"I never said she was here because she wanted to be. Just that she's mine," Wesker said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:12 pm

User Image

Chris was getting annoyed and frustrated at this. "So she's just your toy? To control, just like that." He said. He couldn't imagine what must've happened to get her into this state. The fact he could just hold someone against their will like that, and take own of them like property. "I'm getting sick of this." He said and aimed his gun at Wesker. Talking would get them nowhere. And he wanted to get out of here and go back somehwere safe. But first, he wanted to Kill Wesker.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker grabbed the Eagle before Chris could pull the trigger of his gun. He aimed the gun at Chris and pulled the trigger.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

{{Maybe a shot to the arm or something. ninja }}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:23 pm

User Image

Chris was about to shoot. Then Wesker beat him to it. Then, he was about to dodge. The bullet cought him in the arm as he rolled out of the way. He cursed and pulled the trigger. Shooting at Wesker.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker dodged the bullets Chris shot at him, moving closer to Chris with each dodge.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:53 pm

User Image

Chris ignored the pain in his arm as he continued to shoot. He got standing and continued to fire at Wesker. Only when he had a good shot.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker took a bullet to the leg. He cursed and was suddenly standing right in front of Chris. His hand shot forward and grabbed Chris by the neck.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:01 pm

User Image

Chris was grabbed by the neck, by Wesker's powefull grip. he aimed his gun at Wesker's stomach and shot three times. "So, predictable." He said with what litte air he had in his lungs.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker grunted. The shots weren't fatal to him, he'd just heal. But it didn't change the fact that it hurt like hell. He let go of Chris. He pulled back his fist and threw it forward to punch Chris in the face, and maybe crack his skull.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image
While Drake dodged Krauser's new attack he threw the head set to Mike."Tell Chris I'm dead." Mike looked up confused as Drake grabbed Krauser and fell down off the platform.They vanished but Mike didn't hesitate and continued."Chris Drake is dead." He said calmly and picked up the assault rifle.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:17 pm

User Image

Chris steadied himself on the floor standing. When he cought a glimpse of Wesker's fist before it would hit him in the face. He quickly ducked. And returned it with a punch to Wesker's stomach then back up a foot or two for some safe distance.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games