Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 pm
Alice looks over too Sidney. "Ah! Show off!" She smirked. As then Alice looked around and then saw an Umbrella Member, she grabbed her Knife from behind her back pocket, as she launched it over to the member, with all her strenght, hitting it in the chest. "Claire.. Chris, Get out of here. Now. Sidney. You to. Leon. You too!" Alice said looking at the Umbrella Members. "Come on, Jerks.. Lets see how Good you guys are.." Alice said, as then she started to run towards the Umbrella Member, she made a flip appearing behind him. She grabbed his hand as she twisted it, throwing him to the floor, and grabbed her knife as she stabbed him in the chest. She grabbed another Soldier's Arm and then grabbed her gun as she shot a bullet, at his head. Alice looked at another Soldier, and kicked him sending it flying, she grabbed another Knife and launched it at the soldier. Alice looks over to the man in the Robe. "...Hmmph.!" She said, as she grabbed both of her Shotguns and aimed it at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:10 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded. "Be careful Alice!" He called to her as he tried to get everyone out. He picked up Rebecca in his arms and carried her out. "Leon, somebody, Go get the jeep and make sure, they can get out. Kurama. Go tell villagers to evacuate. But stay clear of the Yellow Zone." He said. He went back to Sydney. "C'mon. Go help Alice." He told her quitely.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:13 pm
Sidney nodded as she looked over too Alice. Sidney grabbed her gun, and then aimed at some of the soldiers, she started to shoot the bullet at them. "Alice! We have to get out of here.. There are much of them.!"

Alice looks over too Sidney. "Huh?!" Alice said as she felt that a soldier, was grabbing her from her neck, Alice turned around as then she put both of her feet against the wall making a back flip appearing behind of the Soldier, she grabbed his neck as she twisted it, Braking the neck. Alice looked over to Sidney. "The files..." Alice looked over too Chris. "Chris, He took the files!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

"Ok its time to speed up the clock." He smirked starting up the plain and Krauser jumping in.The copter took off and they set the count down from ten minutes to thirty seconds."Bye bye Claire!" They smirked as the counter slowly went down.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:31 pm
Alice looks at Sidney. "Lets get out of here!" Alice said, as she grabbed Sidney's hand. "Chris everyone Come on!" Alice said, as then she ran towards the Jeep, and jumped on it. "Lets go. There is a Bomb, Here!" She said, waiting for the others to go in.

Sidney jumps as she gets in the Jeep. "Lets go!" She said as she squeezed her hands, sending a boulder, flying towards the Copter. she grabbed her head. "Ahh!"

Alice looks at Sidney. "Dont try to do that..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 pm

User Image

Chris nodded. He ran with Alice and Sydney towards the jeep. By now, villagers were making their way out of the village. Some of them, those who got the message to. Other B.S.A.A officers were trying to get them all out quicker. He hopped in the jeep. Counting heads as he turned around. Everyone was here. Even Sick, who'd hopped in at some point.

"Right. Let's go!" He started the jeep and sped through the sand and dirt.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 pm
As they were Leaving. Alice grabbed her Shotgun, as she then grabbed a Bomb, took out the tap, and threw it over to the Copter. She aimed towards the Bomb, as she shot a bomb towards it, making an huge explosion, atleast letting the Copter fly away. Coins flew over to the Copter, braking the windows. Alice smirked as she sat back down, looking at the Copter. "Okay.. He has the files.. We need to get them back. Anyone has a plan?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:37 pm

User Image

Chris nodded as he drove. "We get in there Get Sarah and George and the file." He said bluntly. It was all he could come up with on the run like this. "But Claire can't hack anymore. They'd probably up'd there securety by now-Wait..." a thought struck him. "He said like the others he'd helped." He said thinking, he glanced at Sydney. "You think Sarah, and George, would try to escape? Think they'd get help from him?" he asked as he kept his eyes on the road.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:46 am
User Image

"Nice try girl!" The copter evaded the impact and fired a missile straight at her.Its guns aimed for the car started to shoot at Chris but at the moment krauser didn't seem such a good shot.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:40 am

User Image

Chris grunted. "Alice take the wheel!" He said to her. Onc she had the wheel to steer, he cocked his gun. Then he got both out and started shooting at them. But he stayed low in the jeep, the roads were bumpy, he didn't want to shoot anyone else.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:31 pm
Alice looks over the road as she is taking the steer. "Hold on guys.. This is going to get Bumpy.." Alice raised an eyebrow, and smirked. As then she pressed the speed, and accelerate really fast, as they started to take speed, in the Jeep. Alice looks over an Mountain, as she pressed the speed again, the Jeep went fast towards the Mountain, as they ran over it, The Jeep Flew in top of the Mountain, they were close to the Copter, Alice grabbed her Shotgun, and started to shoot in the bottom of the Copter. "Son of a ..." She said, as when she shot the bullets, she grabbed the steer, and started to drive in the Jeep. "Okay.... We need to find them. Now! Where to go?!"

Sidney starts to get bumpy, as she holds on of the car. "What the hell. You are crazy!" Sindey said and then looked at Chris. "Umm, Yeah we need too find them. and Fast.!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:42 pm

User Image

"s**t!" Chris cursed when the copter was out of his shooting range. He sat back down and reloaded. Then her took the wheel again. He smirked when he heard what Sydney said. He pressed on the gas and they accelerated fast then he lowered it a bit. He did that just to freak her out.

Then he glanced at Alice. "We follow them. We're in Africa, desert, we should be able to follow them after this hill from a good distance." Chris said. He glanced back at Claire and Rebecca. "You two alright?" He asked. They hadn't been shot. Good.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:54 pm
Alice sighs. "Well... We have to get there first.. then them. . So chris If i were you, step on that. Or i will.." Alice looked over to Chris with a serious face, and then looked at back Rebecca and Claire. "..You guys alright?..." She said, and looked over too Sidney. "Hey, Good job. By using.. The Powers.. You have, but dont get too over Cocky, and over use them.. Kay?"

Sidney looks at Alice. "Yeah..Sure.. I wont get Cocky, but.. Chris she is right. You have to step on that.. So we can go, Fast. And get there Before themm.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:01 pm

User Image

Chris nodded. He looked at Alice. He stepped on the gas. "Don't worry i'll get us there." The jeep sped fast through the desert, they got over the large hill and they could see the copter ahead of them. "Can't go too fast or we'll have to walk. I only have so much gas for this in the back." He jerked his thumb to the trunk, where he had an extra gallon or two of gas.

Chris kept driving fast though. To get there fast so they could get in, get Sarah and george, and get out. Alive. All of them. "So Sydney. What's Sarah like. Tell me, i only know so much. Since you're her sister you should know somthing." He said trying to kill the time. They had 20 miles untill they'd reach the hive so it'd be a long drive.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:04 pm
Sidney sighs. "Too tell you the truth.. I never met Sarah, I know Sarah is my sister. Because my mother Left me a note, and a picture of her. I knew she was somewhere here, because i Searched up for her.. Its kinda.. Weird. You know?"

Alice looks at Sidney. "Ohhh. Soo you guys are like.. Lost Siblings i am guessing?.. "Alice said as she smirked. "Nice.. I guess.." She said looking at the Road.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff