Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:30 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Updated Uniform]
Company: Classmates

➳ ➳ ➳

Does he have to make a scene out of everything?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna rolled her eyes, "My mind was elsewhere. I wasn't paying attention. Good God, I said I'm sorry. And you didn't have a 'nasty tumble' so no harm was done."

She sighed and glanced at the thermos, "Oh the thermos? I use it to smuggle coffee out of the great hall. My addiction, what do you expect from a kid growing up with a 'bobbie' as you put it. Anyways, I did plan to study. I don't get good grades just by showing up for class unfortunately: I have to work for them."

"What are you doing hanging around here?" She asked back.

User Image

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:44 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor shook his head as he came from the library, he was feeling so tired recently. He wondered why, all he knew was he felt so tired...so tired. He hadn't slept for five days now, and his mind was hazy and his vision blurry and off. The male shivered as he felt the germs start to crawl on him, he could feel their gross feelings crawling over his flesh, his arms were starting to shake. So Victor scratched at his arms, causing the already open wounds from his scratching earlier, to open up.

Victor could feel the familiar sensation as he kept scratching at his arms, if...if only they'd go away. Why couldn't they go away? All he wanted was to be germ free, as he scratched, his vision blurred once more causing him to misjudge his feet placement. Victor gasped as he fell down the stairs, his head bumping onto the floor when he landed. The Hufflepuff grabbed his head, his vision blurring even more as he shakily stood up, not wanting to stay on the floor...but his head was hurting now.

Looking up Victor trudged to the hallway, he...he needed to rest.

I feel pained you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Nnngh..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "THIS TAKE PLACE IN FUTURE EVENTS. Also exit to hallway." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image
Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

User Image

Jer blinked at Ronna's reaction to his statement. Why was it that the girl just seemed to bring out his nastier side, anyway? It wasn't like he enjoyed arguing, he actually preferred not to, but the blond was certain that their personalities just clashed. That, and probably upbringing. He was certain if she had met up with him on the streets, she would have turned him in for his sticky fingers. "Nah, no 'arm done there, jus' a bi' wonderin' why i' always seems like we 'appen ta be a' each other's throats whenever we 'appen ta be near each other. 'Sides th' fac' o' th' whole detention thing las' year."

Jer nearly chuckled when she used his own term for the police. When she mentioned studying, he shrugged. "'Leas' ya don' 'ave th' same problem as me when i' comes ta wandwork. I mean, I show up ta class no prob, bu' I still can' seem ta ge' around th' fac' tha' wands are practic'ly useless ta me. An' I was jus' makin' my way up ta th' owlery ta send a letter ta me one an' t'other. Hadn' known he been adopted till I saw 'im at th' school. Though' 'e migh' enjoy some comics I picked up fer 'im when I was las' a' Diagon Alley durin' break."

-------------------------------------------
State: Walking along
OOC: Closed convo between me and mc2. Please PM if you want to join.
-------------------------------------------

And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Updated Uniform]
Company: Classmates

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... he thinks I'm still angry about the detention thing?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna rolled her eyes, "You think I'm still bitter about detention? I don't really hold grudges against those who weren't responsible. It was the professor who placed me there-not you. Besides I have better things to concern myself with now."

She let out a sigh and continued, "And, each wand has its own problems. For example my wand is as stubborn as I am so if I think a spell is pointless I have trouble doing it unless I con myself into seeing the 'usefulness' of the spell. Then again, I'm pretty attached to my wand, despite any problems I run into. Maybe you should consider taking wandlore studies next year and learn a bit more about your wand? Usually using a system to your advantage is more helpful than just fighting it. I would assume a Slytherin would realize that."

She shrugged and leaned against the railing of the staircase and said, "The owlery... I usually avoid it. I'm not particularly fond of the owls." She glanced away and wondered if he was from the same orphanage as Crash. She considered asking but decided it was prying so let the question die.

User Image

Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:09 am
Arkendrai
500 Days of Summer
Forks Anonymous
Mr Vitamin C-ya
Edward D Engel
The Forgotten Weasley
RedEagleEye007

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

Bradley smiled at the first years as they arrived at the Grand Staircase. "This is the Grand Staircase, I'd hurry going up them, sometimes they like to move and change, it makes it a tad more difficult to get where you want to go. Now this way." he said as he turned and started up the stairs. They are awfully queit here. he thought as he walked up, leading them.

(( Next Post Fifth Floor Corridor ))

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:04 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall Entrance -> Grand Staircase

David came to the bottom of the Grand Staircase. He turned to face the first years. "This is the fastest way to go anywhere in the castle. Though the stairs like to move so I'd be careful where you end up." he told them. "So keep up I don't want you getting lost." he added making his way up the stairs making sure they were all following.

(Exit to Seventh Floor)

With: Gryffindors... firsties

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

scurd
Lady Pomegranates
Desirae_Nikas_7656
Quote:
mrs-lestrange
kiska166
[Bell-chan]
ElegantVictiorainRose
Forks Anonymous

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:43 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

As Valentina made her way up the stairs to the seventh floor they decided to change directions on her. "Stupid stairs! I am not happy now. Everything here is starting to annoy me!" As she started to nut out at everything. "I am over being here. I hate this place!" As her temper has finally taken over. "It just a waste of time this whole schooling thing I hate it!." She continued to losing her anger. "This is a waste of my time and energy." She said. "Nothing going to calm me down now!." She yelled basically now exploding as all the anger from most of her childhood has finally came out. After a while she calmed down and headed up to the seventh floor.

(O.O.C: Sorry for the ranting. As I said in her profile she has a short temper.That is what happened she lost her temper.) next place to post seventh floor  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

-YEAR // First
    -AGE // 11
    -APPAREL // 'Cowlick' that refuses to go down. School robe on top; with crumpled white shirt, tie that is too big for him, worn-out gray sweater vest, and well fitting/dark trousers underneath.'
    -ITEMS // 'Good-sized brownie wrapped neatly in a napkin, in his pocket.'
    -COMPANY // Gryffindor prefect and first years.
    -RELATIONSHIP // None
    -THINKING // "This brownie had better not squish in me' pocket!", and "When am I going to see Jarlath?".
    -FEELING // Rather annoyed.
    -LOCATION // Grand Staircase
    < YOUTUBE SONG // (I Like That-Shane Mack)

══════════════════════════════════════════

Adrienne trotted alongside David-or at least as close as he dared-trying not to look too eager to shadow the prefect. He did though, stay very attentive to everything that he was saying. He was again fearful of forgetting things, but wondered if the prefect wouldn't mind repeating a couple of the instructions once Adrienne forgot them.

He deemed it vital, especially now when David explained the stairs and how they moved. He watched them in wonder, looking at all of the many pictures that filed 'seemingly-endlessly' up and down the tower. When they started to board the moving flights of stairs, he now stayed right at David's elbow, not wanting to step onto the wrong stair.

It was until he noticed a great racket going on not too far from them, that the whole place seemed far from imagining. Now, Adrienne looked on as a girl started to carry on about the school, talking about wasting time and energy. She had gotten onto a wrong stair that now carried her away from the path to the seventh floor.

"A waste indeed..." He mumbled to himself, maybe a little too loudly, but for all he cared, now he had his own "knickers in a bunch".

"It looks as if there's only a few ways that stair moves. Just wait for it to move back again, and trudge on?" He now said half to the girl, and half to David questioningly, wondering if it was the right advise to give.

((OOC: I think it's cool...gives her personality biggrin ))

══════════════════════════════════════════

murruelecreuset

Lady Pomegranates

Desirae_Nikas_7656

mrs-lestrange

kiska166

[Bell-chan]

ElegantVictiorainRose

Forks Anonymous

User Image

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Informer 100
      • Hygienic 200
      PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:20 pm
      User Image

LIVE AS I F YOU WERE TO DIE TOMORROW
                                                              ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                              Where
                                                              Going to the common rooms
                                                              ═════════════════════════════════
                                                              With
                                                              house mates
                                                              Feeling
                                                              anxious to start
                                                              Thinking
                                                              wow...
                                                              ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                                              LEARN AS I F YOU WERE TO LIVE FOREVER

When the feast ended he followed the lead as they madee their way to the common rooms. With all the others he admired the structure of the castle and the magic that came from it .

CHANGE IS ONLY A NEW CHALLENGE
                                                              ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                              Out of Character
                                                              Sorry guys my muse is just not with me lately
                                                              ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

[]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:26 pm
      User Image

User Image
      "The violin plays a soft melody,
      as my mind starts to feel ease.
      Let the music wash over my soul,
      make my mind pure and whole.
      Let me be renewed."

Victor had a large blush on his face as he walked with Del. He....had confessed earlier....a full love confession, but it was in French and Del obviously didn't understand it. Or...did he and was just pretending not too? Maybe Del thought it would hurt his feelings?

Listening to the talk they were having, Victor smiled as he began to walk down the staircase, towards the common rooms, "...Yo-you are quite ze dancer Del, oui?" Victor commented with a slight stutter, his heart beating quickly as he glanced at the male walking with him, "I mean....You kept up....as ze lead...so...Were you uh...trained?"

These feelings....What would come of them?

I feel in love you know?
      My inner thoughts are, "My heart is thumping....."
      I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
      I am a proud third year
      My puppeteer says "CLOSED SCENE!" Out of character.

Lady Pomegranates

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
      • Member 100
      • Dressed Up 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:22 am
      User Image

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
      xxxxxxx
      xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

Bradley turned for a moment raisng his arms gesturing at the grand staircase. "This is the grand staircase, Try and be quick going up them, sometimes they like to move and change. It may make things a bit more difficult to get where you want to go. Now we are going up to the Fifth Floor." he said turning and leading them up the stairs.

(( Exit to The Fifth Floor Corridor. ))

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
      Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
      If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
      If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
      Why are you my clarity?
      Why are you my remedy?
      Why are you my clarity?
      Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Little Sage Lamb
      Diamond Wales
      XxXDevil-Chan
      kiska166
      Laurel Mindfang

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:09 pm
      User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Ravenclaw table
                                                          。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Happy to make new friends
                                                                  。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: First years
                                                                          。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna stopped in the entrance to the Grand Stair case. "This is the Grand Staircase. This is where you will come and go to get to each class. Each class is on a different floor, and this is the easiest way to get around. Now please be careful. The staircases have a mind of their own and like to change." She said still smiling. As she waited for questions, the staircase next to them moved. And it moved where they needed it too. "Our common room is on the fifth floor. Come along."

((First years please continue to follow... Next post in Fifth floor Corridor))

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Profitable 100
      • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yukina101
      Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
      • Vocalizing Hisser 25
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:10 am
      User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
      Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
      But I can shake it, shake it
      Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya lead the line of first years towards the Grand Staircase and made a stopping gesture to wait for any stragglers. "This is the Grand staircase, and yes the name matches the structure. These stairs lead to virtually every nook, cranny, and classroom in the castle. But be forewarned, these staircases are a little...tricky. Some move before, after, and even while you're on them. Some have vanishing steps only on every second Tuesday that you'll have to watch out for. This may seem like a lot but trust me, after about a month here it'll seem pretty easy. Any questions?" she grinned encouragingly.

SummerIsles
      Addaison Collins

The Forgotten Weasley
      Prudence Lowery

Godly Tendencies
      Tomas Coveny

The Shiny Furret
      Victoria Macclellan

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
      I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
      I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: Grand StaircaseWith: First yearsThinking: OOC: Next, please follow here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:15 pm
      User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                              ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                              Dating Jeremy Long
                                                              Looking Adorkable at the Grand Staircase with The First Years
                                                              xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                              Alert
                                                              xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                              ❝ Note to self: Do not lose the ickle firsties. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                              Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                              Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                              So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy led the way out of the Great Hall, through the antechamber and towards the staircase, expression mostly serious for once. As she stood at the base of the stairs, she did another headcount, wondering if perhaps she was being a bit obsessive with that. But, given that she and Jer had in fact found a dead body in the dungeons a few years ago, she thought she could be forgiven for not wanting to lose any of the first years. Once she was sure she hadn't lost anybody, she glanced at them all, smiling. "You may notice that the Gryffindors are also heading this way," she said with a smile, offering Tanya and her own collection of first years a small wave. "Don't get confused and follow them! It will lead you to an entirely different part of the castle! Stick with me and the other people in blue robes! There's really no reason to lose me, since I'm significantly taller than you and have pink hair, so! Let's move," She then began leading them up the stairs, checking back over her shoulder every fifteen steps or so in order to make sure that they were all still present. "Side note; Hogwarts is basically made of stairs! Also, some of them move. You'll probably get lost a lot, and get quite the workout on the way to classes! If you think you're running late, or you can't figure out how you ended up where you are, like David said, you can ask the paintings!" In case any of her first years were muggleborns, she gestured to one of the portraits on the wall, one of the friendlier sorts. She didn't think the frame he currently occupied was his actual home (the brushstrokes on his figure and the ones on the background were clearly made by different people), but he was always at the stairs on the night of the Welcoming Feast. She thought that maybe he liked getting a glimpse at the first years.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                              xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                              xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha

arkendrai

murruelecreuset

IvorianAngel

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
      • WilyTrickster 50

IvorianAngel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:55 pm
      Amelia Lynn Bradbury
      ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      Ravenclaw ♔ First Year ♚ Pure Blood ๏ Single ♚ Amy ♔ 4' 3"
      ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxxAmy stuffed a roll in her pocket as she slid quietly from her seat, trailing the rest of the first years. Meekly, she crept through the group of first years, struggling to watch the girl with pink hair, through the sea of students standing much taller than her. She weaved in between heads and shoulders swaying in a sea of anxiously awed students. She scanned the great stairways as they shifted here and there, slowly above her.
      xxxxxWhen the girl gestured to the painting she watched with a shudder. Her hair parted as her eyes met with the man in the portrait for the briefest of moments before she looked down at her feet, shuffling behind the rest of the students.
      xxxxxStand up straight you idiot, she whispered to herself as she righted her shoulders. You don't need to let anyone know you are scared. She bit her lip as she brushed the hair away from her eyes as she scanned the stairs, looking up and feeling she could look into the heavens upwards.
      xxxxx"Excuse me? May I ask how to get to the greenhouse? Or a quiet corner to read?" she questioned, her voice like bells as the curls brushed against her cheek as she looked up at the girl with pink hair. Her feet scuffed quietly against the stone flooring.

Quote:

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff