Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:42 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre shook his head. "I outta just shoot you. But I won't considering I'm in a good mood. "He put the guns in the holsters and walked over to Chris. "Damn, I hate people cockier than me." He looked at Chris and grinned. "Four-eyes huh? That the only way you people could describe me from before? But ya, I'm Zandre. And no, I didn't betray anyone, I merely took advantage of a situation, and because of it that Hive right there is dead flat. I thought Leon told you all this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:48 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked at Zandre. "No, Steve said four-eyes." He said and folded his arms. "Well you seem to have gotten Sarah in a pretty bad situation don't you?" He said then looked at Sydney and sighed. "Turn around." He quietly told her and pointed to the destroyed hive behind her. "I doubt she's dead though." He said.

Chris smirked. "Well, they all seem pretty worried about the two that got captured. Maybe you could tell them where Sarah and George are?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:50 pm
Alice looked over to Chris. "Hey. Chris. Come on over here!" she said, as she was walking over to Drake, and the other guy. As she was there she looked around, at the smiling. "Hello there!" she said waiving at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

He shook his hand and took out his PDA searching for Wesker."I cant find him but since you think your so tough why dont we just go the Hive even if destroyed we could probably find lots of information." He walked towards it and thought.'And more B.O.W.s. He walked tuning a corner then using the virus to get ahead and call a copter."I will need a transport copter filled with troops and send me two Desert Eagles." He smirked signing off.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:56 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre shrugged. "Hell if I know, I was inside when the place blew the hell up but I guarantee they're both alive. One things for damn sure, I'll get Sarah back." There was a stone cold determination in his eyes. "I owe it to her. I'll save her if it costs me my life Chris. Wouldn't you if you loved someone?" He looked over to Sydney and all the others, then back to Chris.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:58 pm
Sidney grabs Alice's hands. "Come on. Lets go back too Chris.." she said looking at Drake and then at the boy.

Alice nods. "Oh No.. Come on!" she rolled her eyes.  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:00 pm

User Image

Chris looked at Zandre. "Oh, so you love her." He nodded. "Alright then. We have a PDA that Drake gave to us. It has her information on it. And the map brought is here." He said. Chris looked at Sydney, "Looks liek you're going to get a brother-in-law!" He joked and laughed.He pointed to Sydney "That's her lil-sis." Then cleared his throat and got serious. "Yes, zandre, i would." He remembered Jill. Then thought that she might have escaped too, she was with Wesker last. "Hey, Drake, you know anything about a Jill Valentine?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:05 pm
Sidney looks over too Chris. "What? A new brother in law?" she said, as she grabbed Alice's hand and dragged her. "What do you mean..." she looked over too Chris and at Zandre. "Who are you..?"

Alice looks over too Chris. "Huh? Who is he? Why did you say Brother in law?... Hey there" she waved over to Zandre. "My name is.. Alice." she smiled over too him, and then looked back at Chris. "Jill.. miss her."  

Mini Tsukino

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson Head shoved his hand inside his pocket again looking at Alice. "Hello I am Crimson Dead." He said then he raised his eyebrow. "I won’t be staying in a copter filled with humans; I would rather hang on the tail instead..." He told Drake. "As I am a monstrosity," He said then he looked at everyone.

He rolled his eyes. "Who would be happy at this world, NOBODY, and so what’s with your stupid cheery voice?" He asked Alice then he puts on his sweater covering all the marks he had.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 pm
Alice looks over to Crimson. "Umm Excuse me. But if i were you. You have no rights to talk to me like that. I dont care, of what happened in your life, And i dont care, if you think you are all Macho Macho. Because you can transform, into an ugly creature, Because for your information, i have fought better and uglier stuff, then you.. and stronger. Okay?." she raised an eyebrow over too him, and then looked back at Chris. "..Hmph."  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:12 pm

User Image

Chris smirks and leaned over to Alice. "That's zandre." He told Sydney "He loves Sarah." He told her. Then walked over to Crimson. "Hey, don't be a jerk. She's trying to make the best out of what we have in this world, alright. If you don't like it then you can just leave." He said folding his arms.

Then Chris sighs. "I know..." he said in response to Alice then looked at Drake. "So, know anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

Drake startled by Chris answers."Uhh....no but I could check in later." He sighs.He smirks seeing the copter over head."Well I will be seeing you." He smirked looking back at them."I will find out about Wesker." He jumped up into it and made them land putting the desert Eagles in his holsters he smirked putting a few grenades on and taking one of the men's guns he then snapped his fingers the hunter jumping down cutting threw two of them and then I grab the pilot and the one in charge.The hunters kill the remaining members Drake smirked walking away from the blood with a laptop giving it to Chris."This should help." He rips off the transmitters breaking them within the umbrella Helmets.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:18 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre shook his head and turned to Chris. "Give me the PDA. I'll find Wesker in a heartbeat. Sarah is with him, that I know." He went over and took the PDA, tinkered with it, and grinned. "We're going to London." He said and changed the Pda's programming back to normal, tossing it to drake.

[[had to be an a** b4 i got off, dont go too far w/o me ty]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm

User Image

Chris smiles and takes the laptop. "Thanks." He said to him. Then he looks at Zandre and smiles. "Alright then. London here we come. " He said and looked at Zandre. "By the way, Steve's with us, he's still pretty pissed off at you, so i'd sugest staying on guard around him" He whispered. Though he would love to see Zandre get sucker-punched out of nowhere. That would be somthing to see. Chris snickered and walked back to the helicopter.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson ignored what they said then he went in the copter and he sat down. "Yes I’m a jerk and life is a b***h, I don’t give a damn. Making a best of it is not good enough. So just stick it in or I will do it for you." He said then he grabbed his Swiss Army Knife, his right arm turned into his weapon and Crimson started to sharpen it with his Knife, smirking. "Wesker here I come, better wish that your men never kill my girl." He said and he continued sharpening his sword.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff