Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris sighed. "Alright. Damn...we have to bring him with..." He knew Jill was regretting helping Billy right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:07 pm
Listen, little girl, if you haven't noticed there's some pretty
freaked out things on this train. And I, for one, wanna' get out
of here. I don't think we stand a chance of doing it alone.

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked down at the man. He had what looked like a sheathe for a sword on his hip. He reached down and pulled it out. It was a black sword. He examined it. "Not a bad weapon. Out of date, yes, but still useful." He looked at Chris. "Come on, we should go before he wakes up," he said. He slid the sword back into it's sheathe and stood.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris sighed. He nodded and grabbed his bag, looking at Jill. "Let's go. I'll check us out." He said before heading to the pffice to check out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:18 pm

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked at the man again. He was trying to figure out how to get him out of here without drawing too much attention. "How to get him to the plane without raising suspicion?" he asked aloud, not really talking to Jill. They didn't have a bag big enough to stuff him in. They couldn't really just carry him out.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill looked at Billy and then focused her eyes on the man. "I don't know." She sighed. "You can't just leave him here? He was knocked out, so he may not remember straight, or he'll make it less believable." She suggested. Not wanting to have to sneak a body out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:37 pm

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"If you want to leave him behind, might as well leave me behind too. If he figured out who I was when my most recognizable parts, namely, eyes and tattoo, were covered up, then I'm sure that he'll figure out a way to get the cops to believe him when he tells them I'm alive. And if that happens, and I go with you, the cops will search high and low until they find me. And you'll be there as well, and you'll both get the short end of the stick. Now, it's up to you, take him with us so that he can't blab, or leave us both behind," he said. He knew what would happen if the man spoke up about him being alive. The cops wouldn't rest until they found him and put him back on death row. He fully expected Jill to say that she was done with dealing with a criminal and that he was staying behind. The man stirred and groaned and Billy knelt down to punch him in the face again. He straightened and looked at Jill, waiting for her answer.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

Jill looked at Billy. Thinking. She sat down on the edge of the bed, still thinking. She didn't want to deal with him anymore, but...she didn't just want to leave him alone like this, get caught and get the needle. Then, the guilt would be all on her and Chris, even if nobody knew about them helping Billy.

"If we leave you here...you'll get caught. And, get the needle." She said outloud, "If we take you two with us, you won't. But then there's him..." She looked at the man, Billy'd now punched in the face again. "...Maybe we should wait untill he wakes up." She said. "He may come quietly with us if we have to take him with. And, it'd be suspicious anyway, lugging around an unconscious body." She said and sighed. God, what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:23 pm

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed. If she was going to continue acting like she didn't mind, he wasn't going to press it. He walked around the man to stand by his head. He dragged him over to the bed that Jill wasn't sitting on and propped him up against the foot of the bed. He left him like that and walked into the bathroom, grabbing a towel and walking back out after running it under cold water. He walked back over to the man and put the towel on his face. The cold water should wake him up.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

Jill looked at the man and went over to his side as Billy brought back the wet towel. She was sure the man wouldn't be happy seeing the face that had punched him continuous times when he woke up. She could be pleasant, and Billy, might not give the man a warm welcome. Or the man might think he wasnt.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:36 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

Johnathon woke with a start. He pulled the piece of cloth of his face. He put a hand to his head, surprised that it was throbbing. His couldn't see anything yet, his eyes blurry. After a moment, they focused and he saw a woman standing in front of him. He didn't recognize her and wondered who she was. He looked around and saw a Billy Coen standing behind her with his arms crossed. He didn't look happy. John had to fight a smile. He glanced around the room. It seemed to be a hotel. Two beds, one that he was sitting against and one next to it. The drapes that covered the windows had the same pattern as the blankets on the beds. Definitely a hotel room. He didn't say anything for a moment. He was a little surprised that he was still alive and Billy hadn't killed him. "So you knock me out and bring me back to your girlfriend?" he asked, looking at Billy. "Why not just kill me?" Billy sighed and gave the woman a pointed look.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

Jill looked at the man with almost a shocked look on her face. She groaned. "He's not, my boyfriend." She said Great, she had to deal with pretending, but now someone actually thought she was his girlfriend. "And he's not a killer." She said and sat down on the edge of the opposite bed. "And--wait, what's that supposed to mean?" She asked. The man's last comment made it sound like an insult to her. She sighed, wondering when Chris would come back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:01 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"Is that so? Then why are you two sharing a room? Alone, I might add. And I'd beg to differ about him being a killer. You may not know, but he killed twenty three people," he said. He heard Billy groan, but he ignored it. "What's what supposed to mean?" he asked.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image

Jill sighed. "First off, he didn't kill 23 people. And second, there are three of us. And Billy slept on the couch." She told him. "Chris is checking us out and has yet to come back." Sht told him. "And third, forget it." She said.

She got off the bed and went to her bag, as Chris came through the door. "I checked us out. But we still have some time to figure out how to--oh look he's awake." Chris was folding his arms and went to stand by Jill. "What i miss?" He asked Jill.

"He thought i was Billy's girlfriend, and he thinks Billy did kill those people." She told Chris, as she finished putting her stuff away. She had her gun in there too, she held it in her hands and looked at it. Contemplating whether to unload it or not. She didn't feel like she should, so she just kept the saftey on and put it away. She was sure Chris had his.

Chris nodded and looked at the man. "So who're you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:19 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He looked up at the man who just entered. He watched him go to stand by the woman. "Oh, my bad. He's your boyfriend," he said, meaning Chris. He didn't answer Chris' question. Instead, he turned to look at Billy. "So, Mr. Killer, why let me live?" he asked.

~~~

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy growled and pulled his Colt out of it's holster, pointing it at the man. "I can become the killer that you seem to think I am," he growled at him, cocking the gun.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image

Jill groaned. "No, he's my partner." She said through slightly clenched teeth. She stood up. "Billy cool it. Killing him won't do any good, plus it'd give you a real reason to go to prison." She told him. And looked at the man. "Shut up and answer Chris' question."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games