Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
If You Really Knew Me... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your true self hidden from most people?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:51 pm
If you really knew me, you'd know I'm extremely confused as to why anyone would ever want to have sex.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:24 pm
If you really knew me you would know that I don't like me much.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Xiao Tudou

Witty Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:30 pm
If you really knew me, you would know that I'm afraid of needles but i love sharp objects sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:49 pm
I hate needles as well but I have piercings!

Anyways if you knew me you would know I LOVE food and todays food choice was a Monte Cristo with a bowl of Beef barley soup and my god I was in heaven!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:24 pm
If you really knew me, you'd know my first kiss was between me and the neighbor girl, when I was in kindergarten and she was in sixth grade.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 am
^ O.o

If you really knew me you would know that i had cream of potato soup today and i was in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Null the Reaver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:00 pm
If you really knew me, you'd know I was a huge Dr. Who fan.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:20 am
Lol i don't even know what Dr. Who is....I know it is a show.....

Anyways if you really knew me you would know it is 1:20 in the morning and I can't sleep.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Xanaduhaz

Blessed Shade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:23 am
If you really knew me you would know that I am obsessed by the Harry Potter Books at the moment!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:58 pm
Xanaduhaz
If you really knew me you would know that I am obsessed by the Harry Potter Books at the moment!!
OMG ME TOOO! I read on DA on a picture that Fred dies! I just had to finish the series and I did in 2 days, but that is becuase I only had the last book to read. I watched all of the movies up till 7 part 2.

If you really knew me you would know that Fred and George/James and Oliver are my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!1 heart ... oh and I am obsessed with Harry Potter again.....Hurray for nostalgia.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Xanaduhaz

Blessed Shade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:31 am
Queen_Zimika
Xanaduhaz
OMG ME TOOO! I read on DA on a picture that Fred dies! I just had to finish the series and I did in 2 days, but that is becuase I only had the last book to read. I watched all of the movies up till 7 part 2.

If you really knew me you would know that Fred and George/James and Oliver are my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!1 heart ... oh and I am obsessed with Harry Potter again.....Hurray for nostalgia.

One of my favourites is Luna,though Snape is an amazing character, though he makes me really angry at times!!

If you really knew me you would know that I am on to my second run through of Harry Potter books in a row!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:56 am
Xanaduhaz
Queen_Zimika
Xanaduhaz

One of my favourites is Luna,though Snape is an amazing character, though he makes me really angry at times!!

If you really knew me you would know that I am on to my second run through of Harry Potter books in a row!!
I love Luna and Snape although I think that I like Snape so much becuase of the actor. I think Alan Rickman is hilarious!

Anyways If you really knew me you would know that I love Skull Kandy!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Sauda Capreae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:22 pm
If you really knew me you would know that I am also Xanaduhaz xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:50 am
If you really knew me, you would know that my favourite animal is actually Dogs razz

Vampurrrrr

Demonic Vampire

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:42 pm
If your really knew me you would know i am super shy.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff