Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:12 am
wow no wonder rufus was so screwed up his father was a cult leader.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:18 pm
Well, that's even proven in the GAME. Did you ever peek into that keyhole in that Honeybee place in Wall Market? That whole place is just freaky, but it's pretty funny to watch the weird rituals and hear his lackeys muttering.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:20 pm
some people have the decency not to spy.

its too bad im not one of them  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:26 pm
I don't!
have the decency that is!!
=)

[[ H E L I X ]]

Tiny Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:21 pm
yup, but what was really freaky in that scene was something else would talk to you too, about mako eyes a great white sword and something else...I had it all written down once ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:21 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/index.php?mode=vote&postid=6215&key=56rgz6
Vote for me!!!!!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:03 pm
Comic worth reading with an allusion to things we will all understand

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=720

And yes they are very very drunk to the point of halleucinating.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:21 pm
LOL!! Ha ha, that reminds me of some japanese play I saw. (Not in person, it was a movie made of it) It was called 'OnLine', and while the entire thing was in japanese, it was still fairly understandable. It was about this guy who's life was pretty much playing this online RPG, and in it, he and this other guy were well known as being some of he best. Except in real life, he's this shy, nervous, typical geeky guy with glasses. So anyway, he's walking down the street or something and sees this girl getting harrassed by these two guys and starts imagining what he should do. He grabs a trash can lid, and somehow turns his tie into a sword and fights them off. Then he gets out of his daydream, watches for a bit, and heasitantly grabs a trash can lid, but then notices that he can't possible make a sword out of a tie. Finally someone else came along to save her, but it was pretty funny.

But it was kinda sad because it ended up that my favorite character ended up being a game character that was played by a girl. He had the cutest death scene, though! ^_^ heart (He's the second on the left in my sig)  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Narahki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:07 pm
Here's something random I feel like sharing with everyone:

Apparently, there was an earthquake at 10:18. My sister felt it, but I think I was in the shower...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:12 pm
Oh? I didn't notice it. Wait... maybe I did. Was that AM? I usually sleep straight in until noon, but for some reason I woke up at 10-ish and went back to sleep. Maybe that's why.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Viviblackmage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:27 am
I heard about the earthquake on the news, but I didn't feel a thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:45 pm
Saerenna
Oh? I didn't notice it. Wait... maybe I did. Was that AM? I usually sleep straight in until noon, but for some reason I woke up at 10-ish and went back to sleep. Maybe that's why.
No it was p.m.  

Narahki

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:45 pm
Narahki
Saerenna
No it was p.m.

Huh. Well, the last earthquake I remember feeling was years ago when I was in middle school. We at first all thought that it was just a train going by. But when we heard it was an earthquake on the announcement, the teacher didn't even make us do the drill thing, LOL. We just sat through it and continued the lesson.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:44 pm
Saerenna
Narahki
Saerenna
No it was p.m.

Huh. Well, the last earthquake I remember feeling was years ago when I was in middle school. We at first all thought that it was just a train going by. But when we heard it was an earthquake on the announcement, the teacher didn't even make us do the drill thing, LOL. We just sat through it and continued the lesson.
I remeber that earthquake! I think I was in 5th grade.  

Narahki

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:45 pm
Narahki
Saerenna
Narahki
Saerenna
No it was p.m.

I remeber that earthquake! I think I was in 5th grade.
-.-;; You're reminding me how old I am.... LOL, xd  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games