Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:13 am
User Image

Sarah was on the roof as she saw his helicopter starting to fly away. She swore and took out her gun shooting a few rounds at the helicopter. She wasn't going to let him get away a theif. But it was already too far for her bullets to reach. She swore. "Damn it!" She looked down at the vile in her hands.

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Barry woke up from all the noise whats going on out here whats happening? Barry asked in confusion to all of the noise and everything else  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:18 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke's eyes opened suddenly as he quickly got out of bed. He heard the heli in the distance and grabbed his sword and guns. He ran out of the hospital, into the street, seeing the Helicopter fly away. He cursed, going back inside, he climbed to the roof, where he saw Sarah was. "Sarah, what just happened?" He asked.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:20 am
User Image

Sarah turned around, she saw Kyosuke and showed him the vile. "Ray got away." She growled. "He ran into me he dropped this."

((EDITED))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Barry came back up to the roof with the suitcase of cures Sarah the cures are in here see Barry opens the case to show her that there are the cureds all 12 of them but wait then whats that...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:27 am
Dan woke up and came up to the roof rubbing his eye "Yawn" man whats with all the noise this early did someone die or something Dan asked walking over to Koyosuke and looked at him for a secound thats right your the person whos butt i kicked out by the plane aren't you Dan said being half asleep  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:27 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke's eyes widened as he took the vial from Sarah. It was Dan's blood. "Sarah, that Ray was a con. He tried to take samples of blood from us... But I don't remember him taking mine. What about you?" He asked. "This is serious Sarah, if they have samples of our blood, they can make a weapon that would easily kill us." He said, very worried.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 am
Dan took the vial from him and looked at it THOSE JERKS THIS IS MY BLOOD! he said angerly IM NOT LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS IM REALLY NOT Dan had a large purple mark on his neck where they took his blood  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:33 am
User Image

Sarah shook her head. "No he didn't get mine." She said. "He came after i was knocked out and woke up, up here." She said. So there wasn't a way for him to have gotten her blood.She saw Dan and the mark. "Dan your neck!" She said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:38 am
They could hear the hospital doors open from down there and slam shut someone had walked in and there looking for them now...  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke's eyes widened. "Sarah, get Sydney, Lucy, Aya and the others. I'll check the door." He said. Instead of taking the stairs, he jumped, falling down 8 stories as he flipped. His momentum made him land perfectly on the ground like a cat as he turned around, walking through the front door to see who came in.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:46 am
Standing there were 20 well armored well armed Tricell soldiers and 2 Tricell agents (agents have powers and stuff there good to) the Agents heard something and turned around but didint see anything he turned back and a soldier said he was being perinoid one of the agents had black hair black sunglasses a black trench coat with a large Tricell Logo on the back the other one looked just like the first one even facial features wise but the other one had Brown hair  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:46 am
User Image

Sarah nodded. She glanced at Barry. Then at Dan. "Either stay here with him or come with me." She said to him and reloaded her gun. She cocked it and, without another word. Dissapeared. Using her speed, she'd be almost a blur to some. But she could only use her speed so much. She made it to the staircase and jumped over the railing. Landing in a crouch position on the ground floor. She started down too go find Sydney's room and the others.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games