Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Nerissa watched as the rock sunk to where she floated near the lake's bottom. Before it was out of reach, she grabbed it. The surface was smooth and cool from the air above the lake. The water made it light and easy for her to pull it back to the surface. Her head bobbed up from the darkness of the water and she playfully tossed it back to where it came from, making sure not to hit any of the students.

She smiled as it clattered on the dock's surface. It was a sign to whoever threw it that she was there and wasn't hurt by the stone. Either way, she still hid behind one of the boat's, sticking her head out timidly to see the reactions of the wizards and witches. That was what she was there for, really. To see how these creatures acted and reacted to beings like her.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      and lurking by the Boathouse
                                                      throwing rocks

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Merpeople. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Tossing a rock into the lake. WHAT'S On my mind: Who's doing that? WHO'S with me: Me, Myself, and I.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin watched the rock fly back out of the water. She leaned to the side, holding her hand out to catch it. When it hit her hand, she curled her fingers around it. She threw it in a different direction, just to make sure she didn't hit anything or anyone. Caitlin touched her finger to the water, curious as to if it felt any different than regular water. She took her finger out of the water, watching droplets shine on her finger.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:27 am
Selena "Fifi" Cloud
User Image

Mood: Nervous
What am I doing: Keeping to myself
What I want to be doing: Getting sorted

Selena finally landed on the other side if the lake, not really talking to anyone on the way there. She was going to have to make some friends after awhile, but she didn't really mind being alone right niw, because she seemed to already have friends. They were second years, but that definitely was alright for her. She was always mature for her age anyway. Not that much more mature, but she was.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:49 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear

User Image

Stepping off of the boat and unto the platform, Dominic lifted the lens of his magicked camera to his eyes as he snapped another photo of Hogwarts castle blinking against the inky black sky. The sun had long since decided to hide its face while he was still aboard the train, and, he wished they could have made it here sooner. Another flash of light erupted from his camera as did a high pitched ring. Lowering the camera down, Dominic gathered around the herd of first year students, a calm and sincere smile had woven onto his lips.

What the? Dominic tilted his head and cocked a brow, his blue eyes twinkling with intrigue as he watched a group of girls huddle around a couple, whom one of which, appeared to be crying. Chewing on his lip, he felt every urge to rush over, to console her—something about a girls tears had always made him squirm inside… Looks like another boy was handling well enough, or so it seemed…

”Hey-!” He hollered over the crowd, a calloused hand beckoned all those around him closer together. ”I’m about to take a picture, get together mates,” he motioned, waving a hand to one side as he stood facing the castle to get it in the shot, hoping to capture as many as his mates as he could for the photo.

╔═══════════════════╗
Boathouse with First Years
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:13 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

"Nice to meet you—“ she greeted him, twinkling wide eyes and rosy red lips lifted into a smile as she ushered her petite hand within his for a firm handshake. Lips spreading into a grin, she glanced over at the commotion that had scampered off towards a towering oak tree, blanketed by its shadows. ”Odd… I wonder what happened.” From the distance, she couldn’t see much, but she could see the distress written plain as day on Cameron’s face.

Boys, her lips pulled into a smirk, —so gullible. ”So Kyle, what house were you hoping for today?

“Personally, I haven’t the slightest clue—oh—brilliant—look!”
She exclaimed as she pointed a pink manicured nail to a boy who had just left the boathouse and gathered around the field, a camera was held in his hands as he motioned together for a group of students. ”Let’s go get in the picture!” She giggled, waving Kyle over as she bounced in front of Dominic, motioning for the everyone else to do the same.

Boathouse
--- with Kyle Rowanoak
------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 am

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richard, maybe Mel

Lore saw a rock fly out of the water and fly into a girl's hand. It must have been a Mermaid! She thought she had seen something earlier... There was a lot of drama going on already, or so it seemed, so when a cute boy got off the boat and asked for a picture from everyone, Lore thought why not? and hopped in the back by a group of people she didn't really know.

Thoughts: Picture!
Mood: Excited
What am I doing?: Getting in a picture

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 am
I follow my dreams,
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Merpeople. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Tossing a rock into the lake. WHAT'S On my mind: Who's doing that? WHO'S with me: Me, Myself, and I.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin looked back, to make sure the rock wasn't coming back. She stood up and joined the other first years for a picture. She'd go back afterwards, but she didn't want to be rude and not take a picture. Caitlin pulled at a curl, waiting for the boy to take a picture. She wanted to get back to whatever was throwing the rock near her. It would be kind of weird, but cool to form a small game of catch while waiting for the professor to say they could move on.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}
User Image

If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese looked up seeing flashes of light. She heard a bot, a rather cute one actually, wanting to take a group shot of Daisy and Cameron and others. Anneliese sighed, and started to sing softly to herself,

"It's hard enough,
To find the time to sleep.
It's easier,
To find the time to dream.
Another night,
Spent to far from the stars.
Things aren't always what they seem."

Anneliese sighed and straightend out her legs setting her hands on top of them. She garbbed her hair and put it in a high ponytail. She looked at the water, it looked very inviting actually. But she didn't want to get wet before she was sorted, or in trouble. She stood up and set her bags on one another, when she noticed they were gone. She started to panic, but soon calmed down. She would tell the professor later after sorting. Anneliese bit her lip deciding wether to go introduce herself to the boy with the camera or to stay to herself right now... That was until someone pushed her into him probabley on accident of course. "Oh my wizard god, I'm so sorry!" she said nervously.

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Lonely, Nervous, Hopeful
With // Alot of first years
Location // The Boatdock
Theme // Things Aren't Always What They Seem

Essy A Dante

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 am
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell was feeling better now that she saw Daisy stop crying and smiling again and even better when Gracie apologized, albeit in a completely Gracie-like way. So when another first year boy yelled for a group picture she became excited and nearly skipped over to where Caitlin was and gave her a soft tap with a smile. "Hey, you alright? Ya looked a bit down over here by yourself." she asked softly in her Scottish brogue.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Rose, Cailin and a bunch of others
Thoughts: Oh coo, a picture!

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:58 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie nodded her head with a smile when the girl accepted her apology. "Oh good." She said. "I'm not a mean person. Really." She said holding out her hand to Daisy. "Friends?" That was when the other boy asked about a picture. She smiled widely. "Ooh pictures!" She maneuvered herself so she was near the middle of the group and smiled charmingly at the camera.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled. "It's italian. It means to fly is to release your mind from the things that hurt your heart. Me and my dad used to travel a lot together before..." She shrugged, with a small smile. When the boy called for pictures she looked at Ada. "Come on." She whispered, taking her friends hand and leading the way over to the group.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear

User Image

With the intensity of his focus fixated upon the stretch lense of glass, Dominic waved a heavy, calloused hand, motioning the growing group to gather closer and closer to assure as many as possible. An impeccably flawless smile of pearly white, with a set of sharp canines poking against his thin lips, Dominic was lost to the world.
"Oof-!"

What the- Dominic staggered on his feet, blinking as he lowered the camera to his chest and noticed who it was that had nearly tossed him back into the lake.

"Are you alright? You didn't get hurt did you?" Dominic interrogated quickly, concern evident as his brows furrowed together and he tilted his head.

╔═══════════════════╗
Boathouse with Anneliese and the first years
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:30 am
Kyle Rowanoak

Kyle slid into the picture next to Elizabeth. He smiled brightly because his that's what his father had told him to do. Smile.for every picture your in. Kyle felt a fire of happiness burning in his heart he knew his year here would be awesome.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:47 am
Charlie Sceney

((Please make sure you have your year and house in your post. Since you haven't been sorted yet, please make sure that your house says Unsorted until you find out what it is))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 am
I follow my dreams,
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Merpeople. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Tossing a rock into the lake. WHAT'S On my mind: Who's doing that? WHO'S with me: Nell and Gracie.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin looked over at Nell, "I'm fine, it's just, I ruined someone's day...already. But, I did play catch with a merperson, I think. I'd really like to get back to it, I just don't want to be rude." She said, switching her gaze from Nell to the lake, looking for the rock again. Caitlin tapped her toe, really wanting to visit the lake again. She chewed her lip, waiting for the picture to be taken.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}
User Image

If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:02 am

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese smiled slightly, "I'm fine, are you?" she asked. She smiled more now, "I'm Anneliese, and you are?" she asked her chocolate brown eyes seemed to dance in the lanterns glow. She grabbed some of her hair in the ponytail and fiddled with it waiting for his response.

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Lonely, Nervous, Hopeful
With // Alot of first years
Location // The Boatdock
Theme // Things Aren't Always What They Seem

Essy A Dante

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games