Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:03 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Courtyard

It seemed hard to believe but Leonette knew David was right every family had those things. Being the oldest sucked she had to admit though she knew her sisters were going through problems of their own because of the past. “You’re right the older you are the more responsibilities you get.” She agreed.

Leonette thought about David’s sister and how he hadn’t told her about Catie last year. Was she supposed to be made at him or something… no she didn’t imagine so. “I do remember but you didn’t lie. You answered me by asking if you looked like the type. So theoretically you never said you did or you didn’t you just left it up to me to decide whether that would be the case or not.” She told him with a small smile. “Besides even if you had lied you’ve done it for a good reason.” She added as she looked over at David.

Leonette knew she needed to look after herself. Though she knew sometimes she forgot that as she was constantly worrying about others around her. “You are helpful David more then you know.”

With: David

Wearing: Red Dress and Heels

OOC: ---

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:30 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Formal Wear (and bringing a book or two).

Am I helpful?

Leo forced a smile and said, "Am I helpful, Leo? I'm don't exactly excel with helping with people in this sort of thing. My people skills suck and quite frankly I'm borderline antisocial."

"Anyways, I didn't tell you about her-Cathy... Catie... Cate... God, she has like a million nicknames anyways. I didn't mention her okay?" David said. "Anything else I can do to help, Leo? We can probably be out here for a little longer without any major problems. It's not like you can actually catch a cold from cold weather-you can get sick from it, but we can go inside once you start shivering or whatever. That'll be more than enough of a tip-off... or we could go back inside if you want?"

"You're in charge, Leo, either way. Think of this as your night to take care of you and boss someone else around," David said, with a supportive smile.

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

Leonette smiled lightly her sadness diminishing thanks to David. “Yes you are. Sometimes the best way to help someone is to get them to open up and then just listening to what they have to say. Like you just did with me.” She told him. “Besides no one said you have to be the world’s best helpful person to help someone.”

“Don’t worry David your secret is safe with me.”
Leonette replied she could keep Cathy a secret for her friend. After what he just did it was the least she could do. When David asked her if she needed help with anything else and that she was in charge for the night she didn’t really know what to say. She didn’t exactly want to boss anyone around she did that enough at home with her two siblings although they hardly ever listened.

Shaking her head Leonette wondered why it was so easy for her to take to David. Sure she had no problems talking to friends, family, even people she didn’t know but some topics came easier to her when she talked to him compared to others. “I’m good now thanks to you.” She told him. “As interesting as being the boss sounds I don’t want to boss anyone around specially you. Though since you’ve but me in charge my first requested is that we head back inside because I have your jacket and I don’t want you getting sick because of me.” There Leonette was caring for others again.

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:44 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

It actually is kind of relieving to tell someone about Cathy...

"Leo," David laughed, "I told you... you can't really get sick from the cold. It's an old wive's tale. I mean hypothermia, sure, but there are some tip-offs to that happening before that would actually happen."

Sighing, he stood and held out a hand and said, "Of course, maybe it would be good to head inside, regardless. Don't want you to be the possible subject of gossip about dipping out of the ball too early, now do we? Especially, since, I'm sure it isn't improbable someone saw you leaving with me."

He smiled down at her with his hand extended and added, "But you're in charge. And if you don't want to boss someone around should I make you princess or general then? Then, you aren't technically bossing anyone but giving orders or commands. A difference, right? I would say princess is more fitting with the dress and event..."

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

“I heard you but I’m not taking that chance not with you.” Leonette said getting what David had said but still not wanting to risk her friend turning into a human Popsicle. When David mentioned the probable subject of her being the next big gossip it didn’t really faze her. “David, I don’t care what anyone thinks or what they might say. Besides what’s the worst they could say?”

Did he just say princess? Leonette blushed a little no one had ever called her that. Though she was sure her dad thought it from time to time. “Yeah… and I’m kind of liking the sound of princess.” She told him as she took his hand and stood up next to him. “You really think I look nice this evening?” Leonette asked him. She was never sure about her physical appearance when it came to her wardrobe.

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

He suppressed a smile when Leo told him that she wasn't going to take a chance with the cold and then he raised a brow when Leo said she didn't care about what anyone thought or what they might say and asked what was the worst that they could say. He wondered for a moment what was the worst that could be said about the fact that they ducked out out of the event together alone. There was probably something more exciting going on with upperclassmen to worry about, anyways, if you were into keeping track of the gossip, he supposed.

"Leo, I grew up in a household, where the majority of my family's income comes from people's vanity and obsession with looks," David said when Leo asked about whether he thought she looked nice, "I'm sure I've picked up from my Dad a few ways to avoid being mean about how someone looked without lying. I said you look nice in red and that the outfit is complementing to you, I didn't have to say it... I only said what I thought."

He shrugged and added, "And, it's not like you could be called unattractive ever. Well, I suppose... I guess, attractiveness is sort of subjective, so maybe you could by the right person..." He shrugged, before looking away feeling awkward, really why did people insist on getting confirmation on a simple statement or two?

"So, Princess, was it?" He said looking back at her. "If that's the title you want for the evening, it's yours, Leo."

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image

Processing what David said Leonette concluded that he must have meant it if he had said exactly what he thought. Then when he brought up the fact that she wasn’t unattractive Leonette couldn’t help but advert her gaze away from him. ‘Did he say what I think he just said…?’ she asked herself. She definitely wasn’t hearing things he really had said it. It took her a moment to compose herself she didn’t want to let on how his words affected her.

Leonette nodded as she glanced back over at David. She smiled lightly when he said her title for the evening was going to be Princess since that’s what she wanted. “Princess Leo, I like it.” She said with a smile. Who could complain about being a Princess?

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:16 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

I'm glad she seems to be in better spirits again.

"Don't get to used to it," David joked. "Like I said, the 'princess' title is only for tonight or at least that is the deal. But, since you have such royal power, and I am at your command, what next? You said you wanted to go back inside... something about not trusting science over superstition."

He rolled his eyes and smiled, "Seriously, we'd have to be out here way longer for the cold to really start making us sick. And a warm cup of hot chocolate or something could warm you up from feeling cold-though I don't know the exact medicinal value of that suggestion. Well, chocolate does have some antioxidants in it... keeps you young and makes you happier according to various studies."

"Maybe, I should worry about sounding like a stereotypical Ravenclaw, people will think all I know is books," David said with a chuckle. "Or I would worry, except that it is true. So, Princess Leo, where next?"
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:43 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff Seventh Year ~ Chaser
Head Girl ~ Dating Sun

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Sixth Year ~ Seeker
Prefect ~ Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Entrance Courtyard after Gryffindor's loss...

Chloe chased down her brother after Gryffindor's loss. She knew he was taking it hard and she needed to help him. "David wait up!" she called out to him as she rushed over. David looked at her but it didn't seem like he was really looking at her. "David I said wait..." she repeated coming to a walking pace beside him. David didn't say anything he just kept walking.

"David it's just a game." Chloe told him as she grabbed his arm to stop him. "No it's not Chloe." David said ripped his arm away from her. "It's not just a game, it's my life." he added glaring toward her. "There's more to life then Quidditch, you should know that." she tried to reason with him. "Quidditch is everything to me, don't you get that?" he asked her. Chloe didn't know what to say. "David..." she tried to say but she didn't know what to say along with it. "I..."

That did Chloe was really starting to get to him. "No you don't. That's the problem with you, so don't say you understand because you don't. You never have and you never will." David told her. "Look I may not want to be the next great Chaser but I really do understand." Chloe retorted. "Chloe, why did you even try out? You hate heights, you hate flying, and you hate everything that is involved in Quidditch." he argued. "What? I don't hate Quidditch David you know why I don't play." she answered him. "That's just it you don't play, except for the last two years." he stated. "I'm just trying to understand you David..." Chloe said in here defense.

"You know what... why can't you stop trying to be like Remy?" David shouted at her. "What?" Chloe was suddenly confused. "Ever since I started looking up to Remy you've been jealous." he explained. "I have not." she tried to argue that fact but the truth was, he was right. "You don't play Quidditch, but she does, and you're only doing it so that you can be more like her." he continued. "I..." Chloe couldn't even speak. "I’m sick of it. I just wish you'd stop and leave me alone!" he told her as he ran off. "But David..." Just then Leonette caught up. "Chloe are you alright...?" she asked. "Yeah... I'm fine..." she said unsure what else there was to say.

(Exit David to Forbidden Forest)

Chloe

Wearing: Gryffindor Cheer
_________

David

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform
_________

With: Each other
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Hogsmead Station
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: There you are!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna walked into the courtyard. She was going to head into the Great Hall in a moment. But first, she just wanted to cool down. What had just happened? She had no idea what or for what reason. She sort of felt like she had wrongly gotten mad with him... Maybe she felt disappointed?

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station -> Entrance Courtyard

David was well confused... The conversation went from fine to completely terrible. He didn't know what to do when Shayna asked about discussing it later. Hadn't she brought it up? Following her out of the carriage and towards the castle David was speechless. "I... suppose..." he stumbled in shock before she headed off for the entrance. That's when he started clue in that she was upset with him. For what, he hadn't done anything.

Without any more thought David rushed off after her. He managed to catch up at the entrance before coming to a stop in front of her. "Shayna wait!" he called out before stopping. "What's wrong?" he asked her. "I feel like I just did something to upset you."

With: Shayna

Wearing: Uniform

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Entrance Courtyard
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Why am I so disappointed?

User Image

Shayna was staring up at the stars when she heard the sound of running behind her. She turned to see David. Had he followed? Obviously he had followed. "David..." She said quietly. She was confused as to why she was feeling disappointed. But he was going to blame himself... "It's not your fault. I'm not sure why I feel so disappointed. I didn't mean to make you feel at fault. I'm sorry." She said crossing her arms and looking up at the stars again. She was feeling so weird. Had she hoped something were to happen? Or was she worried because he wasn't wanting for something towards the future? She was confused. "I'm really sorry David..."

murruelecreuset

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:00 am
User Image

David listened to Shayna’s apology and shook his head. “Shayna, you don’t have to apologize.” He told her before placing his hands on her shoulders. “Listen… it’s not that I haven’t thought about it and it’s not that I don’t want to… but I feel like we should wait.” David tried to explain. That’s how he felt maybe it was because of how he was raised but he just didn’t want to be that guy. Especially after what happened last year, David really didn’t want to do anything that could possibly hurt Shayna. That included getting close to her in any way. If only he could explain that to her.

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:20 am
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Entrance Courtyard
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Why am I so disappointed?

User Image

Shayna listened as David said that he wanted to wait. It was her turn to shake her head. The taller male was holding her shoulders, So they were quite close... "I didn't mean that, I don't want to ruin time with you with that sort of thing, I'm just wondering about the future. And you haven't said anything about it..." She said quietly, looking down at the ground between them. Intimate things like sex and the like were in the future and that's the only thing so far about the future they have talked about.

murruelecreuset

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:52 am
User Image

David finally understood... Shayna was upset because of the future. He hadn't talked about it. It had been for good reason but he didn't know how to explain that to her. "Shayna... I... I don't plan on breaking up with you. If that's what you’re worried about." he told her trying to keep his composer which was easier said than done. "It's just... a lot of things have been going on with me... and I don't want to worry you or anyone else with them."

David knew Shayna would probably argue that she didn't want him hiding things from him but what else was he supposed to say. Hey I got bit by a werewolf last year hope that doesn't change your opinion of me. Yeah, that's exactly what he was going to say... not... "To be honest I haven't even figured it out yet myself... I'm hoping to move out after graduation, but I know I need a job first before considering that a possible option." David hoped she understood that.

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items