Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:16 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gryffindor boy's dorm rooms -> Gardens

David ran... well most of the way anyways to the gardens. It was a long way from the Gryffindor tower and sadly he didn't have wings like Sapphire or Ashton did. Looking around he soon spotted Shayna resting on a blanket looking up at the clouds. Well that's what it seemed she was doing before she fell asleep.

'I didn't think it took that long to get down here...' David thought shaking his head. Well he didn't really want to wake her. She seemed so peaceful just resting there. Walking quietly over to her he sat down beside her before lying on his side trying his best not to wake her. Watching her David smiled lightly he'd never seen her like this before but it was definitely pleasant watching her. To top it all off it really helped him push away his negative thoughts about what happened.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:29 am
User Image ☾☆ ★☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾☆ ★☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering Oh geese was he there long?.

User Image

Shayna took a deep breath and turned slightly which made her hat fall from where it was resting on her stomach. The movement woke her and she instinctively grabbed at the movement, finding it was her hat. She sighed relived it hadn't been a snake of sorts before looking over and jumping slightly startled."Oh! David, when did you get here?"She asked, feeling quite silly now that she had dozed off when she had invited him out. Inside she was groaning and mentally upsetting herself. But pushing that away, David was there. After calming her heart a bit from it's scare, She smiled.

"I see you weren't busy then." She said trying to make a small joke and laid back down next to him. This was an interesting feeling. She liked it.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:36 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gardens

David watched her moved as her hat fell from where it was waking Shayna up. He chuckled at how startled she was. "Just shortly actually." he told her. "I didn't want to wake you..." he added as he fiddled with his glasses a mild blush appearing on his face. "No not at all." David replied with a smile. Watching Shayna lay back down, he gently rested his hand back on the ground. "So enjoying the clouds while you were waiting?" he asked her.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:54 am

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering Oh geese was he there long?.

User Image

Shayna smiled looking up at him from where she was laying."Well I suppose I was, but I think I have something much better to occupy my time now."She said blushing a bit. She kind of liked the glasses, he seemed more focused that way. She also liked the blush he was slightly wearing from his comment of not waking her.

"So what would you have done if my hat hadn't woken me?" She asked curiously. She was actually quite curious since he didn't want to wake her, even though she was the one who had invited him out to the gardens. She put one of her hands on his and smiled. Cheeks still red from her comment.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:19 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David smiled lightly at the idea that he was much better than a bunch of clouds. "That's good to hear." he said still smiling. With her question in his mind he wondered what he would have done if she hadn't awoken. "Well... I probably would have continued watching you sleep." he told her. Man he hoped he didn't sound the some crazy psycho boyfriend. "You looked so peaceful and it was nice..." David added calmly.

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:40 pm

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna couldn't help but smile."I guess i'm happy then that I woke up."She said happily. She had actually had a plan in mind for if he had shown up. But she was nervous. "David... I have a question... How much do you trust me?" She asked leaning her head into his chest but still looking up at him. She wanted it to be special, but also she wanted to make sure she wasn't making a big fool of herself. She really liked the brunette beside her. Just the thought of him made her smile.

"Do you trust me enough to close your eyes?" She asked quietly Blushing brightly.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:41 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David wondered what was going on. Shayna must have invited him to the garden for a reason. Question is what was that reason? "Shayna, I trust you a lot." he told her looked down at her with a smile and curiosity filling his mind. Why would she question him about that?

'I wonder what brought this on...' David thought wrapping his arm around Shayna. "Yes..." he answered her curiously noting the rather bright blush she had. "I don't know where you're going with this but I'll prove it to you." he told her closing his eyes for her. His mind was having a tough time trying to figure out what she had planned. Somehow he liked the feeling he was getting.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:12 am

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering I hope I don't mess this up....

User Image

Smiling, the brunette was happy. He did trust her. That meant so much. As he closed his eyes, she blushed even brighter. She didn't want to mess this up, not one bit... She leaned up off of his chest some and looked at him with his eyes closed. He was so cute that way. Her face felt like it was on fire as she leaned closer and pressed her lips gently to his, and backing off. She wasn't sure how he would have taken it... Would he be angry with her? She felt her thoughts racing after she kissed him. What if that was it?! But that was so pleasant. I really liked the feeling of butterflies in my tummy... She thought kind of looking away as her ears and cheeks were darkred. She just hoped he wasn't too mad at her.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:09 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David didn't know what to expect but he trusted her. He felt her move off his chest as he kept his eyes closed. Deep down he really wanted to know what she was doing it was killing him having no idea at all what was going on around him. Suddenly all his thoughts disappeared as Shayna kissed him.

Opening his eyes David was in shock. 'Wow... did that really just happen...?' he asked himself completely stunned. His heart felt like it was jumping out of his chest. "That... was amazing..." he said looking at Shayna his face completely red.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:37 pm

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering H-he liked it?.

User Image

Shayna looked back at David wide eyed."Y-you really think so?" She asked, her face also still dark red. She smiled though just happy that he really was okay with what she had done. She watched his expression. And he seemed shocked but also kind of happy that she had kissed him. She wasn't sure how she felt about it, all she knew was it gave her the 'butterfly' feeling in her stomach, and made her kind of happy. She wasn't sure though if he liked it and was just in shock, or if he didn't like it and was still shocked...

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:25 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

"Yeah I do." David answered giving her a light nod. It was his first real kiss and he didn't have anything to compare it too. However he didn't think it could get much better than that. "I'm so glad I came down here today." he told her. "It made all those stairs from the Gryffindor tower worth it even more." David stated with a big smile.

"There's just no way I could spend this time with anyone else." David told her as he pulled her into a hug. "Thank you for making this day perfect." he whispered before releasing her and kissing her on the forehead. There was still was a faint blush on his face and even if he knew that he wouldn't have cared. Today was perfect.

Status: Surprised, Happy... Things couldn't get better then that

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:42 pm

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering H-he liked it?.

User Image

Shayna's blush brightened as he nodded. Her smile got bigger as he said that the stairs in Gryffindor tower was totally worth it. And when he pulled her into a hug she couldn't help but giggle. She liked when he kissed her forehead, it made her feel important. She had to giggle at the awkward hug, since she had been slightly sitting and he had been almost laying down, and looked at his face. "No one else? You just made my day even better. Thank YOU for making this day..." She started to say perfect, but perfect didn't even describe it.

Shayna touched her hand to the side of his face and smiled. She liked seeing this side of David, this cute sweet and fun David. Not like he normally is in class, but happy and away from everything. She couldn't help herself as she leaned forward and laid her head on his chest again. "I just can't explain it."

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:17 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David didn't care how awkward their hug just was because nothing could take him away from the high he was on. "No one else." he repeated. He meant it no one could make that moment any better and certainly no one could make him feel ten times better about what happened during the past week.

Smiling David understood what Shayna was trying to say. He took his hand and placed it over top of her hand that was on the side of his face. "You don't have too." he told her as he watched her rest her head on his chest. "I completely understand." he said completely happy that they were both happy in that moment.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:43 pm

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering He makes it all worth it..

User Image

Smiling, Shayna happily rested there listening to the heart beat of her boyfriend. She was glad that she didn't have to explain. That he understood. "Did you have any idea that we would be like this? Last year I mean. I sure didn't. Especially when I got scared in the boat." She said chuckling quietly. She really had no idea that she would be so happy during her second year, hopefully all of their years would be even better.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:56 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

Laying there content with Shayna's company David wondered how he got so lucky. There was no way he was this lucky when it came to a girl. Maybe his dad was right it just took the right connection. If only his sister had the same luck.

"No I didn't." David answered her. "At least not during the school year." he told her. "Now over the summer sure or at least I hoped." he said before his mind went to the boat ride on their first year for sorting. Xavier was shaking the boat and Shayna was scared. It only happened that she grabbed his hand during that trip. They hadn't even noticed until it was all said and done.

David smiled at the thought. "Yeah that boat rides what started it for me you know." he told her. "I knew there was something about you I just didn't know what until I talked to my dad. Guess he gives good advice." he said looking down at her happily. If it wasn't for his father he wouldn't have followed his feelings and asked Shayna to be his girlfriend. David had a real feeling that his relationship with Shayna would last and hopefully it would last just like his parents on their first year at Hogwarts.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games