Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Sєєкєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

After the echoes of his violence died down around him, Dris' quiet sobs were the only sound to be heard in the otherwise silent room. His hands were pressed so hard against his ears it was likely to leave bruises on each side of his head. He curled up, eyes closed tightly against the outside world. Inside his own head, the pressure in his ears still made him want to cry. The throbbing behind his eardrums kept sending a crashing wave of an abysmal black all through his vision. It felt like he was being consumed by the depths of the color.

After what felt like eons, something gently touched his shoulder. It felt like a hand, but in his addled state of mind, it was like a light cutting through the dark. He hesitantly loosened his grip on his ears, tear-filled eyes peeking open to spy Chrys looking incredibly concerned. He vaguely heard her ask about getting a nurse, her normally sky blue voice was suddenly a harsh green, but he knew it was her. At least... he was pretty sure it was her. It also could be someone using polyjuice potion... "My ears.... are broken..." He pushed himself to a sit, which just made his head spin. Hopefully Chrys would know what to do. He glanced around, seeing the piles of broken and ruined paintings... but the colors weren't right! They had to be wrong, didn't they? All the colors were wrong now. He tugged on his ear angrily, annoyed by them both for ruining his brain. Sadly, his head drooped as he coughed, sending a painful wave of orange to blind him for a few seconds. He never got sick, so this was all wrong and strange to him. He looked back at Chrys, silently pleading for her to fix everything. "I didn't mean to break it all... they're just wrong now.... so wrong..." He wiped his eyes with his sleeve, then fell back to the floor with his ears covered. Even his own voice was wrong!

Cara MiaKitty

I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, gσттα ѕтαят αℓℓ σνєя, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ℓσηє яє∂ яσνєя
I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ.
Aη∂ I αм тнє cσℓσя σƒ вσσм!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDris' Studio
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDris
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWorried
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нєу, вяσтнєя, тнєяє’ѕ αи єи∂ℓєѕѕ яσα∂ тσ яє-∂ιѕ¢σνєяxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нєу, ѕιѕтєя, киσω тнє ωαтєя'ѕ ѕωєєт вυт вℓσσ∂ ιѕ тнι¢кєяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σн, ιf тнє ѕку ¢σмєѕ fαℓℓιиg ∂σωи fσя уσυxxxxxx
                                                          тнєяє’ѕ иσтнιиg ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ι ωσυℓ∂и’т ∂σxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWhen he said that his ears were broken, she was torn between her worry intensifying due to knowing something was, in fact, wrong, and having a specific idea of what it was, and relief, which she felt very, very guilty about. She didn't want Dris to... well, have broken ears, whatever that actually meant, but she'd been worried that this was some kind of emotional breakdown that she should've seen coming and hadn't. Knowing that she wasn't some terrible friend who'd failed to notice him being troubled was, well, relieving. But, he was still sick, or something, and that wasn't anything to be relieved about. She scolded herself mentally, giving her head a slight shake, and then reassessed her priorities, because sitting there feeling guilty wasn't exactly being a good friend, either. Not when she needed to be helping him.

spaceShe considered for a second, wishing she knew how to perform a muffling spell. Unfortunately, she'd never really had need to, so she had no clue how to cast it. She couldn't even remember the incantation. After a moment of consideration, she dug around in her bag, fishing out her scarf.
                                                          "Dris?" He sat up then, and mumbled something about breaking everything, and how wrong it was. She didn't envy him his... condition? Was it right to call it that? She was never sure. It sounded sort of rude, but she didn't know what else to call it. But, she knew this wasn't the only sort of incident he'd had as a result of it, and wished she could do something to help keep these things from happening. But, the best she could manage was helping to take care of him when it did.

spaceShe handed him her scarf.
                                                          "Wrap your head up so it muffles the noise a little," she told him. "That'll make it easier to get to the nurse. And I'll lead you. Just... don't ask me to carry you, I'm not sure I can do that." She kept her voice low as she spoke, not sure what exactly was bothering him. She wasn't even sure if she should be speaking at all, but she knew she needed to help him, and had to tell him what to do in order to do that. She grabbed his hand, and tried to help him up. Of course, he was a lot taller than her, and she didn't exactly have much in the way of upper body strength, but considering the state she'd found him in, she wasn't sure he could manage on his own.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωнαт ιf ι'м fαя fяσм нσмє؟ σн, вяσтнєя, ι ωιℓℓ нєαя уσυ ¢αℓℓ
                                                          xxxxxxωнαт ιf ι ℓσѕє ιт αℓℓ؟ σн, ѕιѕтєя, ι ωιℓℓ нєℓρ уσυ συт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн, ιf тнє ѕку ¢σмєѕ fαℓℓιиg ∂σωи fσя уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxтнєяє’ѕ иσтнιиg ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ι ωσυℓ∂и’т ∂σ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Sєєкєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris used his hands to cover his ears while he watched Chrys, his eyes swimming with tears. She was digging in her bag, while he was just looking at the destruction of his artwork. He didn't know why they were wrong, just that his ears really hurt. When she offered over her scarf, he looked confused, but hesitantly removed his hands to take it. She quietly told him to wrap his head up with it, in order to muffle the world. If he had been thinking rationally, he could have told her to perform the muffling charm, or perhaps to perform it himself, but instead he wrapped the woolen scarf around his head a few times, tying it behind his head. Luckily, the heavy material made the world around quieter, though it didn't help the pressure in his ears.

He looked up at her, issuing a little nod. They had to get to someone that could help. The pressure was messing up his thinking and his ears were seeing everything wrong. "I think... I think we can go... It hurts so bad..." Chrys offered a hand, which he took, in order to get to his feet. He struggled to stand up for a minute, the pressure throwing off his equilibrium for a moment. Once he was standing, he held tight to her hand, the other curled in a tight fist. He just hoped nothing loud sounded on their walk, since he wasn't sure if his broken colors would impede his vision bad enough to prevent walking. His knees were still shaky, but he knew they had to get to someone that could fix his head.

Cara MiaKitty

I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, gσттα ѕтαят αℓℓ σνєя, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ℓσηє яє∂ яσνєя
I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ.
Aη∂ I αм тнє cσℓσя σƒ вσσм!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:52 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodSixth Year HufflepuffDaily Dragon Writer, Prefect ) xx

All нe ever wαɴтed wαѕ тo вro-dowɴ
                                                        Wнαт we ѕυppoѕed тo do wιтн αll нιѕ ғrιeɴdѕ αroυɴd, yeαн
                                                        Sмoĸιɴɢ weed, нe'd ɴever wαɴɴα leαve тнe нoυѕe
                                                        Goт αɴ eмpтy cυѕнιoɴ oɴ тнαт ѕoғα ɴow
                                                        Told нιм, "Good lυcĸ wιтн тнe ɴeхт oɴe."
                                                        Mαyвe ѕнe'll вe jυѕт αѕ ιммαтυre
                                                        Goттα тнαɴĸ нιм, нe'ѕ тнe reαѕoɴ тнαт I ĸɴow ɴow wнαт I'м looĸιɴɢ ғor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Clara was tapping her shoes impatiently, even if she knew that Jim would definitely come here expecting her to reciprocate about his feelings. Okay look, she get it, Clara was aware that she sounded bitter or maybe vindictively petty, but she has a reason to be frustrated. She was frustrated because her brother seemed to have the reason to hate Jim after all, though she could not believe her friend would go ruin her brother Barry's self-confidence because it's just.... it didn't sound like Jim Ottosen at all. And Barry.... Clara now wished that her brother was back at his rambling talkative nerd self than the uncertain quiet boy he was now. And that frustrated her because... she felt like a shitty-a** sister.

"Good afternoon, Clara," Jim chirped in an optimistic manner as he entered the classroom, and Clara was sure that he really thought that she was going to say that she has "feelings" for him. She internally fought tooth and nail for her composure to be in place, but her short temper was making it hard for her. However, it also slightly pained her to see him this hopeful- since she honestly didn't like having to break their optimism like that. She wasn't a killjoy, though did that made her weak and too kind when she was feeling this pinch of sympathy? Usually, people in her position were usually ruthless and blunt, which was exactly what Clara would do... if she was talking to someone that wasn't a friend.

Still, she was willing to take risks. Clara wanted to face the truth because she trusted her brother and just because Jim and her were friends didn't mean she will let him get away easily. And after all, Barry was no liar.

"Afternoon," Clara greeted crisply and her face hard as stone, "We're here in this classroom because we're having a serious discussion... And I'm going straight to the point." There's this hint of hope from Jim, which them made Clara cringe internally. Ugh, this was why she has very high standards when it comes to boys. "Tell me what happened between you and Barry."

There was a quick shift in Jim's face, almost looking like a loathful look and it might as well look like a face of frustration because this wasn't he was expecting. Still, he looked indignant as he huffed, "He clearly doesn't like me, Clara. And he wants me to leave you alone. Barry was being unreasonably petty for no reason and I don't get why he doesn't like me." Jim has this very innocent-looking face, that sometimes for some whatever he was saying would be "believable". Clara wasn't an idiot, though, she was perceptive enough to know what's up.

"If Barry doesn't like someone, it means that he has a reason. And he doesn't go around slandering people," the Hufflepuff crossed her arms, her fingers clawing on the arms' flesh to control herself, "He told me you punched him, though. And look Jim, I'm not forcing you to like Barry. But is punching him really necessary? You go on and on about how you don't like violence but punching my brother is okay?"

"I don't like violence in a way that they attacked me," Jim said, sounding defensive, "Come on, he started it! He started the fight because he doesn't want me around you!"

"Barry is not an attacker, Ottosen!" Clara finally snapped, uncrossing her arms and balling her fists, "He hates fistfights, and he doesn't go around starting fights without reason. I get that you have a grudge against Gryffindor because your family thinks you're never qualified enough to be in Ravenclaw, but leave my brother out of this! I trust him and I trust you, and I trust to at least apologize about it!"

"Why the hell are you siding him?!" Jim finally snapped, his voice losing that posh English tone, "I'm not the one who started it! He asked for it and what? You're telling me that I shouldn't have replied to him back and leave you alone? Why am I the villain here?! I'm always in the wrong even when I'm right!"

"And what? You're telling me to do the same and side with you, even if you're the same person to say to be as unbiased as possible in the argument?" Clara shouted hotly, looking aggressive than she lets on, "Well yeah, maybe I do want you to leave me alone! You keep on stalking me, you're creeping me out! I thought that you could come around, and I know that you're smart to let it all go. But no! You would go as far as assaulting Barry! And for what? In the name of love? In the name of friendship? Bullshit."

Jim scoffed in bitterness, "Don't be stupid, Clara. You know better than making assumptions and being biased just because he's your brother. Barry needs to know that sometimes, just because he thinks he's smart doesn't mean he really is. It's a lesson about reality check, not some pointless pettiness your brother made it out to be."

"Yeah sure. Thanks for giving me the complete reason to dock you points, Jim. You gave an good alibi to prove that you did ruined someone's self-esteem and you really did assault him 'because he asked for it'."
                                                        The Hufflepuff told him in disgust and was about to walk out the room, except Jim all the sudden grabbed her in the arm tightly. It was terrifying, because this wasn't what she was expecting from the Ravenclaw. "Hey, let the ******** go!"

"Make me, either way I'll give you payback for trying to ruin my life! You asked for it, anyway!" Jim was enraged as if in a tantrum, and he actually made Clara lose her temper that all forms of diplomacy was gone in an instant. The Hufflepuff used her free hand and slapped him across the face. Hard. Yes, she knew that wasn't a good idea but she was just. Pissed. It didn't matter if she was a prefect, but she was done with this guy thinking that he can do whatever he wants just because she was nice and probably a Hufflepuff. "There! You asked for it, too! Now leave me alone," Clara hissed dangerously, prompting Jim to let go of her arm and trade a slap at her cheek. After that, it ended up with a real fight because it turned out that a slap didn't shock Clara and apparently, she was very stubborn to give up the fight once her ire was lit. And the fight was not just shouting at each other, but with pushing and the shoving.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gυyѕ мy αɢe doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo тreαт мe
                                                        Doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo pleαѕe мe; doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo reαd мe
                                                        Gυyѕ мy αɢe doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo тeαѕe мe
                                                        Doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo leαve мe; doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo ɴeed мe
                                                        Gυyѕ мy αɢe doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo тoυcн мe, doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo love мe ɢood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Start of Spring 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Viaductxxxx
                                                        wιтн - James "Jim" Ottosen
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:00 pm
User Image
                                                    I wanna be a billionaire so ******** bad
                                                    Buy all of the things I never had
                                                    Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
                                                    Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darrell had been wandering down the hall, minding his business when he heard what sounded like an argument break out in one of the classrooms. Frowning, he decided to go investigate and blinked for a moment when he saw Clara and some Ravenclaw arguing. Arguing and shoving each other. Darrell strode forward, deciding to break the two up before it exploded into an actual fist fight. He didn't know exactly what was going on, only that he knew Clara was a lot more of a cooler head that this, and it was completely out of character for her to lose her cool over whatever she came across. "Woah woah, time out! What is going on here?"

Unfortunately, he tried to muscle in between the two to separate them both, but ended up being punched. He glared at the offender, the Ravenclaw Clara was arguing with, and shoved him back. "Oh wow, really mate? You did not just punch a prefect. You wanna end up with a detention or something?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: The heck is going on here?
                                                    OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh every time I close my eyes
                                                    I see my name in shining lights, yeah
                                                    A different city every night, oh I
                                                    I swear the world better prepare
                                                    For when I'm a billionaire

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:52 am
User Image

Clara was only paying attention to Jim as they fight, not at all concerned if there was someone outside watching. She wasn't the one who go all drastic when her "benevolent reputation was ruined". After all, she was much more satisfied in being herself and with her true friends than Jim's, who seemed like he was nothing without other people's approval. Look, she understood where he was coming from: the toxic family who shunned him for not meeting their definition of "smart" and thus expected him to have no friends and future. That was why he was trying too hard to prove himself. However, that wasn't his excuse to go hostile towards people who were proving him wrong. It was like he wanted to be right all the time. And it was pathetic at worst.

She went from anger to utter shock when suddenly, Jim punched Darell on the cheek. She froze as she watched, staring at the Ravenclaw in horror. Clara when returned back to her fury when Darell retaliated and berated Jim, but this time she didn't continue the shoving. But that wasn't what rekindled her anger, but Jim's next words.

"This isn't your problem," the Ravenclaw seventh year hissed at Darell, which made it look downright condescending and patronizing when one consider that Darell was a fifth year, "So stay out."

"Hey! Don't talk to Darell like that!" Clara snapped, stepping forward and glared him at the eye. Her wand wasn't raised, but she's holding it regardless in case Jim decided to do something again. "I get you have issues, but don't you dare take it out on Darell and Barry! You think others will understand you?" She gestured the entire situation, meaning the fight and eventually Darell. Clara honestly felt guilty about Darell being in the middle of this, so she will have to do this quickly. "Obviously not."

Jim was silent, only staring at the two prefects in anger. As if he's trying to make it look like they will regret it. "You're getting detention for assaulting not only one third year student, but two prefects. Now if you have to have one last chance of redemption, I'd suggest you go straight to the office and not slip away." She gave Darell a question, more of asking if there was something he'd like to add more since Darell was also punched by Jim. He has a right to do that, since it has very valid reason. And Clara was usually a patient prefect, so anyone who knew her means that it's bad news.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнere - Viaductxxxx
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:15 am
User Image
                                                    I wanna be a billionaire so ******** bad
                                                    Buy all of the things I never had
                                                    Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
                                                    Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darrell snorted as the Ravenclaw stated it wasn't Darrell's problem. He was right, it technicaly wasn't, except that Darrell was a prefect and it was his job to keep the peace. When he heard Clara berate the guy for taking it out on not just him, but Clara's brother, he crossed his arms and stared the guy down. "So lemme get this straight. You decided to do this because you have issues? You do realize that doesn't fly, right? Just because you have issues doesn't mean you get to take it out on other people. I don't pretend to know what happened or why, but you went over the line."

He stared the guy down as Clara issued a detention and stated just why the teen was getting a detention Darrell figured that he was going to let Clara take care of this, though he really wanted to punch the guy for punching him. Darrell however, was taking the high road. "I'd suggest you do what she says. If you don't, I'm just going to extend it to another detention and then dragging you to your head of house myself." He watched the Ravenclaw walk off, hopefully to his head of house, and then turned to Clara. "Okay, what just happened? I just caught the tail end."

════════════════════════

Thinking: The heck is going on here?
                                                    OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh every time I close my eyes
                                                    I see my name in shining lights, yeah
                                                    A different city every night, oh I
                                                    I swear the world better prepare
                                                    For when I'm a billionaire

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:46 am
User Image

Clara continued to stare down as Jim was walking out, still glaring at her and Darrell. "Karma will come biting you two back, I'm sure of it." The Ravenclaw scoffed, but he earned Clara's shaking head of disappointment. As if the upcoming karma wasn't really going to affect her that bad. "That's fine," Clara answered back crisply as he went past the door, "At least I own up my actions-" then her volume turn into a grumble- "It's not like it's going to ruin my life of anything."

She sighed tiredly, her hand then on her slapped cheek. Technically, it didn't ruin her self-being but it just proved what could possibly happen if Clara went on the flow and let herself date Jim. This fight was just one big implication that it would be a bloody disaster. And people wonder why she was so picky towards boys her age. At least, from the way Darrell chastised Jim, at least she could trust that the Gryffindor wasn't the type to take out issues on anyone. But then, they knew each other for a long time- especially when they got partnered up in the Daily Dragon one time. But how could she be sure, though? Since she just witnessed how two-faced a person can be? "Me and Jim were friends and well... he seemed to be too obsessed with me. Annoyingly so," Clara frowned as she was smoothing out her robes. "He has issues- the type to cling too much over people's praises and his sorting than himself. Also the type to want to prove that he's always right."

The Hufflepuff grumbled, "Apparently, my brother took notice of it and apparently, he tried telling Jim off. I'm sure it didn't end well, since Barry seemed really affected that he doubts his smartness after that..." Clara can admit it: Barry can be annoying like a hare and quite a confident nerd, but she wasn't seeing that from him these face. And the thought of it made her expression look guilty, "And that's when I decided to talk to him here, and it didn't end well I guess. I admit, I think if you came in much later, it would've gone worse. I didn't act... professional from what you've witnessed." She shrugged as she tucked her purple hair behind her ear. "So yeah, thanks for coming in." After all, she was aware that she has a quick temper, just that she countered it with her patience. It still slips, though, and this was the first time that she actually went as far as slapping Jim. She wasn't saying that he didn't deserved it, but she did think that it was her only way to show that she no longer has ******** to give. Besides, she wasn't interested in being Head Girl anyway, give that to Minako if they can.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнere - Viaductxxxx
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:04 pm
The sky we’re looking at today

♪♫ Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Reserve Keeper

As the school year drew steadily towards the end, finals loomed ever closer. Sonora had been a diligent student for most of her classes, so when she realized that finals--and the end of the school year--was a mere week away, she found herself wishing for more time to hang out with her friends than just plain studying time. The classroom down the hall from the Music Room seemed to be empty and unlocked all weekend and finally she decided on a little retreat. She brought the idea of a study party to Jonah, Alex and Eiji that morning at breakfast--a loose invitation, open-ended in case they already had study plans or if they preferred to study alone; for Vespera though, she simply dropped a small folded note at the Slytherin table:

Vespera's note:
Anytime today, please come find the empty classroom on the left side of the 3rd floor hall. If you bring your notes, there will be snacks! If you stay, there will be friends to poke!

No pressure though! ^_^

Hopefully it was mysterious enough to pique Ves's interest, but not too mysterious.

In any case, Sonora had dropped her books off in the room before breakfast, and proceeded straight there after breakfast. The few tables against the back of the room held dry and salty snacks and a few flasks of juice, hoarded from the last few weeks of studying from meals. Across a few other tables she piled notes and textbooks.

"I should really start with Herbology and Astronomy," she mused, flipping through neat, reorganized notes as she figured out a quick plan for this final review session. If someone did show up, it'd obviously shift, but for now, she ought to have some strategy in mind.

"Although if anyone did show up, it'd be nice to review those with someone. I guess I should start with Charms or DADA so I know I'll do well on one of them?" Then she remembered that literally everyone in their group seemed to be excellent in Charms and DADA; studying with anyone would simply be most efficient. Plus, it could be a fun reward for sticking through another subject. Maybe. All their classes were fascinating in their own way, and nothing had struck her as particularly distasteful yet. Sure she fell asleep all the time in Astronomy, but that was because it was late, not because it was uninteresting. And Herbology she was just scared of being locked in...and of Professor Hill.

Sonora settled with starting with Transfiguration. Understanding the transfiguration formula had been her first breakthrough in studying for everything else, and it made sense as a point to start. She jotted a tentative schedule for herself in a corner of the blackboard and then took to the books and practicing the most recent teacup to rat spell on a teacup she'd borrowed that morning from the kitchen.

final Finals review plan
Saturday: Transfiguration, Astronomy, Potions, Herbology, History
Sunday: Astronomy, Herbology, DADA Charms

Also proposing an open posting timeline?

”Trickblues"

”Stefan Lee Salvatore"

”CEOxJOE"

”shadow_the_kit"

could be brighter tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFirst Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera saw the note that Sona had given her. She jumped up and down ready to go and see her friends, and be able to poke them. She had run down to her dorm and gotten her books and notes (that were mostly Jonah's notes, copied). She then grabbed a few eggs and ran upstairs. She hadn't gotten Jonah good lately, and she had dyed easter eggs. They ere probably a little old, but it would be fine. She went to the classroom Sona mentioned in her note and walked in, "Whatcha studying? Who else is coming? Please tell me Jonah is coming." She asked as she poked Sona in the shoulder once with each sentence.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Spare Room
With Whom: Firsties
Thinking about: food and poking,
Vespera Description: Short 4' even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: Green dress with laced sleeves
OOC: yes on open posting. and yes Vespera is going to use spoiled eggs on Jonah.

addaellis

Trickblues

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:14 am
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldReserve Beater

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Right behind you, Starlight!” Jonah walked into the room, playfully bumping his hip into Vespera’s when he passed to throw her off. The boy unceremoniously tossed his bag into a chair, hopping up to instead sit on the desk pretzel style. He pulled his camera off from around his neck and gingerly sat it on the desk top beside him. “Good morning, Ladies. Where’s Alex? I figured he would have beaten me here... Is Eiji coming?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Spring 2043
Where // Empty Classroom
With // Sonora and Ves
Feeling // Unusually Energetic
Thinking // Not that I'd mind just the three of us, but some guys would be nice, too...

OOC:
Not exactly sure what y'all mean by open posting timeline, forgive me it's still early, but sounds fine to me. o3o

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

CEOxJOE

Shadow_The_Kit

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:23 pm

♪♫ Sonora Li

Sonora looked up with grin as a few pokes announced Vespera's arrival. "Transfiguration for now?" she replied, gently bopping Vespera's sleeve with her newly transfigured hamster. She waved as Jonah walked in right after Ves. "I also invited Alex and Eiji but looks like you beat them here.".

The hamster seemed to not appreciate being bopped, much less being suddenly materialized. It still had pink diamonds in its fur from the teacup, but squiggled out of Sona's grasp while she was momentarily distracted and slid down her dress with a gentle flump on the floor. A quick scurry later, it was skittering around the ground.

"No!" Sona jumped up, aiming a spell. It missed, hitting the edge of a chair as the hamster eluded capture.

”Trickblues"

”Stefan Lee Salvatore"

”CEOxJOE"

”shadow_the_kit"

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:35 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldReserve Beater

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah laughed as the hamster fell down her dress and made its getaway, reaching over to grab his camera and snapping a picture. Yep, this would be one for the book. “Man, look at Oxnard go!” He pulled the photograph from his camera’s spot and returned the items to the desk before he pulled his wand from his robe sleeve and aimed at the hamster. “Reparifarge!” The hamster seemed to dodge, and his spell hit the door. Honestly, Jonah hadn’t been too disappointed. Part of him hoped the hamster made a grand escape. “Hm… Quick little guy, isn’t he?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Spring 2043
Where // Empty Classroom
With // Sonora and Ves
Feeling // Amused
Thinking // Run, little guy!

OOC:
Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

CEOxJOE

Shadow_The_Kit

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:31 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFirst Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera saw watched as Jonah came in, and the hamster tried to escape. She didn't make an effort to try to catch it. She pulled open her bag and began to unpack it next to Sonora. She left her bag open, waiting until they practiced charms to use her eggs. "So, are you going to explain that formula thing? I never did get it. I mean, I can transfigure things, but I feel like he's gonna put the formula on our final." She pulled out her transfiguration notes, the first page of them being completely blank except for the formula that was there. "Jonah wouldn't let me see his notes about it, because he's an egg face." She stuck her tongue out at him, while talking to Sona. She planned to make all the egg jokes she could for the study time.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Spare Room
With Whom: Firsties
Thinking about: food and poking,
Vespera Description: Short 4' even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: Green dress with laced sleeves
OOC:

addaellis

Trickblues

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:11 pm

♪♫ Sonora Li

"You named the teacup?" she realized, running after the hamster. "Flipendo!" she slammed the door shut before Oxnard could run out the door then kept a close eye on his movements, back and forth. She didn't want to scare the poor thing, but she also needed to capture him again. Then an idea came to mind-- "Locomotor Mortis" Oxnard's legs stuck to his body for a moment, buying her the time to concentrate enough on the reversal process: "Reparifarge."

She brought Oxnard the teacup-- a quite cute pink and white teacup and set him on the desk with a sigh. "Notes, right. Here," she replied, flipping through her Transfiguration folder and handing Vespera the relevant sheet of parchment. "I hope we don't have to do any actual math," she mused, writing the equation on the board with a slight change: w, c and z were all on the top line, instead of z being on its own:
t = wcz / va

"But basically: T is the success of your transfiguration. Everything on the top of the division line helps you accomplish the transfiguration and everything on the bottom is something hindering it. I think it works with all spells though...at least in principle:

"W, the power of your wand going to be the same for most things. Z just means pronounce everything as clearly as possible, so the only thing that really changes is C, concentration. The more you concentrate, the better.

"On the bottom, A is just making sure you're heavier than the object you're transfiguring. We can clearly cast spells on things that are heavier than us, but I'm suspecting that the heavier, the harder it becomes. And that leaves viciousness...which I believe means how vicious the creature is. The more vicious or...resistant to magic the object is, the harder it's going to be to transfigure them. I think of it like any distractions or oppositions to your concentration...not sure it's correct, but I think it works?"
She wrote notes along the board as she talked, reviewing it in her head as much as she was trying to verbalize an explanation.

”Trickblues"

”Stefan Lee Salvatore"

”CEOxJOE"

”shadow_the_kit"

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items