Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:30 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Finn Connor
Proof of exam thread: One Month Rule
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Alllllll <3, Zoo, Peas, Onnie, Rej, Synn ,Bittiiii ...basically anybody is fine XD ~
Any Y2 specifications? Honestly I haven't really thought about what I wanted in regards to changes to his jacket or his weapon, so it's very much CC with the freedom to do what you think is reasonable <3 HOWEVER I do have some recent refs to show changes his face/hair~

Hair ref: Hair(also eyepatch too I guess)
More eyepatch ref: Eye patch and eye patch here too
So basically his hair is short now, and looks exactly like that hair ref. His eye patch is over his right eye and has a nobody symbol on it in keeping with his Kingdom Hearts theme xD

Okay so jacket and weapon:
Y1 art
I would love for the style of jacket + the magenta belts/straps whatever they art to stay. I would love for his boots and gloves to stay as well. The weapon can get a bit more spiky/intricate if possible~ Maybe the curve of spikes could run further down the shaft of the weapon, while the top spike could flare out like a wing? Idk something cool like that, keeping in mind that the weapon used to be a wyvern.

As he's intermediate, I wouldn't mind his jacket getting fancier to reflect that, but again it's CC.

If you want to leave the jacket open with the belts hanging loose, that is also an option. Finn likes to wear fancier clothes, expensive, slim fitting styles, so that is what you can expect him to be wearing underneath his jacket. You can ping me if you want examples~

Also Finn loves Adventure Time, so any small Adventure Time addition (say a Jake the Dog keychain hanging from a belt or something) would be really cute XD

Uhhhh I think that's all I'm gonna post up for now! Might add changes later if I actually think of anything more specific that I want.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ende has got this.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:50 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Konstantin Bashmet
Proof of exam thread: Promo thread
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Samm, Lucyal, Rejam, Zoo, Tig, Chesh, in no real order! if ANY want to take pls feel free to drop me a line yo!!
Any Y2 specifications?
- Hair slightly longer, like dis
- HE IS IN DEATH NAOW
- far right outfit, no goggles please, and take liberties as you see fit!
- secondary colour for the gold bars can be black or any other suitable colour
- Weapon like this, less transparent though please!

Al is on this - Wonderland 2014 Vet Noms  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:28 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Etzer Dorm
Proof of exam thread: Here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: ANY!
Any Y2 specifications?

Thank you very much!!

Ende's got this!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:31 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Reese Cage
Proof of exam thread: n/a conversion
PREFERRED ARTISTS: any
Any Y2 specifications?
Eye Colour: Glowing white (or reflective, artists choice)
Hair Colour/Style: Pink, a little wavey, slightly floating, medium length.
Skin Colour: Grey
Clothing Style/Colours: Reese doesn't have any personal clothes beyond the few sets given to her by the NSIB. So either a school uniform with pants (style is up to artist) or a simple t-shirt and jeans.
Extra: a pink glowing design somewhere (arm, chest, back, leg ~ artist's choice) that's a simplified version of the design on the sword here ~ does not have to be in the image
References: Reese is a combination of Clarice and her weapon, Raeg. There may be some similarities in appearance between Reese and Clarice, but Reese looks a good ten years younger and is a completely new being. LOOK TIG MADE ME A REFERENCE ******** YEAH TIG

nabbed ;D - Rejam  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:00 pm

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Zar [x]
Proof of exam thread: [x]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Onnie, Synn, Al, Rej Chesh
Any Y2 specifications?
http://bane.thesporkedken.com/zar/doodles/zarrefdone.jpg
This is the main reference for him. He's got a lot of distinctive physical attributes, in particular the scale of his wings etc.
http://bane.thesporkedken.com/zar/doodles/zarsmarkings.jpg Markings are important, they do not have to be accurate to this simply accurate in position and inky like a Rorschach test if they are visible at all.

In terms of outfit, he would wear very much the style of outfit that Barth wears since he is rather reliant on him for his attire. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Toshihiko/barthy2final.jpg very comfortable, expensive and foppish.

Older refs would be
http://bane.thesporkedken.com/zar/art/zarY2_25.png from when his wings were tattered
also from that time period.

Ende snuck in, and got Bane's ok to try this one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:25 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jake Cross
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Oniongrump, Synnovu, LividPeas, Zoobey, Bittiface, Rejam, Astraei, Cheshire, Inu-Mitsu, Bilious
Any Y3 specifications? Ref sheet~ Extra ref

His clothing and coat can be tweaked, but I'd love it if his necklace and belt/sash can be shown, like his Y1 art.
Weapons also got updated (approved by Zoo!), and are attached to his arms, acting as arm blades. Length-wise, the front should go up to around the middle of his palm, and the back just past his elbows a bit, a little like this ref.

Scar-wise, the only one that needs to be visible is the one over his left eye. Other scars and his tattoo don't need to be shown (or just a tiny bit of the tattoo poking out from underneath the sleeve, but I will leave this up to artist interpretation!).

Gunna make him fab~
- Bitti

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:14 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Dorian Côté
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Kuro, Zoo, Chii, Synn, Rejam, Fingernail
Any Y2 specifications?
Here's his year 1!

Dorian;
    Hair:
    I'd like his hair to be slightly tamer (very slightly), and shorter, with his coon tails having grown out just a little. Here's a good reference of the colour - he's going to have that pink streak for a while . . .
    Clothing:
    Coat colour reference: I'd love if his coat got a bit longer > w> a I'd love if his scarf became blue, like in the hair ref?
    Keep the gloves on.
    Keep his little necklace, please.
    Here's a tag to all his fashion, you're welcome to play with that C:.
    I'd like him to still be smoking haha.

edit: OH HEY if you want to make any of his tats on his arm or neck peeking out, have a reference.

Justice;
    I'd love her to have a more detailed blade maybe?
    These are partisans, but you know what I mean, little details is nice Q uQ/
    Can she have like a little fabric wrapped around her? I can't find a good ref, I will draw it, ugh. A PENNON, but yeah. In Dory's colour.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:19 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Aurian
Proof of exam thread: I've been told Four Clans Meta passes as an exam?
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo has approved Paper doing this as a guest artist heart
Any Y2 specifications? not req'd here  

kalindara

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:19 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jaida
Proof of exam thread: link
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Synn, Peas, Onnie, Bitti, otherwise any~
Any Y2 specifications? y1 reference
I would love to keep all of her accessories, so the ones in her hair, red scarf, jewelry, and belt! And if possible, I'd actually like more (handcrafted) jewelry like bones, teeth, flowers, pretty rocks~ I'd also like to keep her bandages, mostly the ones on her arms and legs.
I'd like her sandals to look either like this or something kinda like this.
Hair-wise I'd like her hair to be tied up, maybe like this (my take on it dur)? But if the artist would like to do a different tied up hair style, that's fine! If so, I'd like Jay's hair to be kept long or even longer~
Everything else - tattoos, scars, that super furry feather boa thing, exact kind of top/bottom, etc. is up to artist~

User Image
ravv'd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:24 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Uru'baen - Journal
Proof of exam thread: one month rule
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Onnie, Lil, Zoo
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 Reference + Ref 1 (ignore the ears, they're humanoid)
A lot has changed from Y1 to Y2. He has cut his hair of his dyes, he has hidden away his ears, magically kept himself scruffy. His scarf has been torn and is used more as a sash on his side, hidden beneath his clothes so it just hangs out from under them. His shackle on his left wrist is gone. He is taller, broader, more muscular. Still has fingerless gloves (optional), a thin, chain necklace with a silver ring on it and fang. A change of outfit, throwing away his ties to his family and it's colors; opting for neutral greys(gunmetal?), blacks, and (off-)whites that have a very subtle hue of blue to them. Very surly, very growly, and has a resting b***h face of grump. He is a kick-boxer and a fighter and a gym rat. He is a lot more active now. Could totally mistaken for mid-twenties with his scruff. Have at him.

Eyes (shocking-blue and gold)

If the right (under) wrist is shown or the area under the arm, on the rib on the left side there is a small - triskele.

Boot (I AM SO PROUD OF IT)

Also see: More references, (warning) very good looking man.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:52 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Clara
Proof of exam thread: Liz said house cup is still fine if all the parts were done and here's her house cup post
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Syn, Bitti, Lil, Peas, or anyone really
Any Y2 specifications? Here's her Y1 art
-Hair: I'd still like to keep it parted (it's like sandman hair currently?) and how it's two colors
-Outfit: she still likes modern clothes that cover as much skin as possible (so if you give her a dress or something, leggings and/or boots, THAT KIND OF THING IDK I SUCK AT FASHION)
-She should have a fierce/neutral expression?

But other than that, up to you~ If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM c:

Ende's going to take this one <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:45 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Amarus and her journal
Proof of exam thread: Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any <3 Peas if she wants it, since Amarus was hers from the start, but after all the work she had to do for AN that would be exhausting I'm sure and I love all the artists ;;
Any Y2 specifications? Wait she's going to Y3. I think this is the same... thread to post in? OTL forgive me if it's not
Like ten pairs of wings. No, sorry, bad joke-- I just want to make sure she has her bells, and her silver eyes, and her long bound hair. And would really appreciate at least one lotus iconography thing somewhere in her design. As a sidenote the fire thing from her Y1 is what her essence looks like, and she does that a lot, but that's optional (her Y2 doesn't show it).

Ty for your time and hard work orz

PMed - has won a slot already <3  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:42 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: B Ruth
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any biggrin they'll all do fab, I'm sure!
Any Y2 specifications? Clothing-wise, she would be wearing a school girl uniform. I have no specifics in mind for the actual cut/design other than the skirt has to be below her knees, and that the color scheme is varying shades of gray.
She would also be replacing that baseball cap for a knitted newsboy hat. Eyes preferably obscured by the brim/shadow beneath the brim.
Hair-wise, I leave it up to the colorist's discretion but if you decide to remove the bangs and have her eyes visible, she has blue shoujo eyes. Like, sparkly desu-desu bubbles and roses in the BG shoujo (which completely undermines any sort of menace she tries to go for, why do you think she hides them?)
Her weapon is still a steel pipe. Colorist's discretion on what you want to do to update/upgrade it.
Pose/attitude-wise, Ruth would be "shy" and nervous, blushing is optional XD
Y1 art

Ende's going to take this.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mimsy
Proof of exam thread: here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Synn, Zoo, Al, Bitti, Tig, Lil, chesh
Any Y3 specifications?
-this is her body type, 5'11 and thin/lanky, super pale
-her hair is longer, two thick braids that end around her hips, and is black with red tips that just barely fade to violet, no pigtails at the top this time <3
-coat style is more like a labcoat, like the coat in this but buttoned closed, pen and scissors in a coat pocket perhaaaps
-red scarf, either tied around her waist with a bow in back, or in her hair (like Alice)
-these leggings this time
-Svensyl is more slender/sleek, scalpel-ish, this aesthetic (especially the larger in the bottom left), kind of like the blade is a vertical tongue, still has the astrolabe lock on a chain
-blood on Svensyl pls to keep this trend going :D
-I have some accessories and details that haven't come into play icly yet so please pm me for info on that! <3

Thank youuu! <3

Al is on this  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:22 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: America Jones
Proof of exam thread: x
PREFERRED ARTISTS: any and this is not a priority
Any Y2 specifications?
She has a tattoo now (specs in journal thread, but it does not have to be visible if you'd rather not) and is also in Moon division now. Her new coat is CC. Her clothes should still be tomb raider-ish adventurey, though specs are CC. Weapon changes are also CC.

Ende and Rejam are tag teaming this!  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games