Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senzykyo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:27 pm
Hello I'm Senzykyo, my fursona is a kodiak bear
i've been a furry for a few years now but I never actually talked to others much. I'm an avid Rper and have been on gaia since I was 13
I'm now 23 and though I'm a bit old, I use gaia to keep in touch with old friends and practice my writting  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:13 am
I'm Wayward Lawliet. You can call me any part of that username, Taylor, or Nettie-- which is the name of my human persona, and will be the name of my fursona as well when I put her together. I'm really, really new to the furry fandom, introduced by one of my coworkers/friends.

I turn 19 on the 21st. I'm a Panromantic queer b***h, and I am a DFWM seme/badass uke switch, it seems. I like WTNV, Homestuck, and general stupid stuff.

It's the general consensus of my friends (a fox/husky, and two snow leopards) that I would be a Welsh corgi, but I figure I will end up being just a casual furry with just a fursona to draw. No fur suits or anything, I'd prefer to cosplay trolls or Eldritch!Cecil.  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Grim Wolfen

Shy Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:54 pm
Hi people. The name is Grim Wolfen as you can see. You can call me Grim or Wolfy or anything along those lines. I'm a 22 year old white wolf (though my color does seem to change a lot). I've been on gaia and in the fandom for quite a few years now. I tend to be shy and I usually don't visit forums much but I'd like to start. I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow furries here. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:22 am
Hey I go by Vex.
I'm 21 since september 6th and I've known I was a furry since about 6th grade.
I'm not sure how people react to dual gendered fursonas so instead i'll link to one of my more popular characters created by me.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10786431/

I'm an artist. I've been doing digital art for 2 years. Oct. 11th is my 2yr artiversary.
So the above art is drawn be me, as is my signature.  

Vexstacy

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:15 am
Guess I should make an updated version of my fursona aswel.
Furaffinity, Woofygoo picture
Name: Woofygoo
Species: Pink goo, Shape varies
Likes: anything sloppy, slime, weird stuff, haivng fun with people.
Dislikes: Water, Rude people, people who take everything too serious.
This is me, hope you enjoy ^_^ And also, Sorry mr janitor ;-;
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:18 pm
Well, hello! I'm Merrick and I'm really only just starting to explore my fursona, but what I know so far is that he's at least part hyena with black coloring (maybe part skunk, too) and white accents. His name is Limerickal and I wish I could draw him, but I'm not very good at drawing and such.

I'm so glad to be here. I hope to talk with lots of you and get to know everyone.

Sending you all a lot of love!  

limerickal

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:37 pm
Hi there! I'm Javanomicron, you can call me Java, zombie... that zombie chick, I'm not picky. XP I'm 26 years old (some would say too old for Gaia, but screw those guys) and I've recently come back to Gaia after a long absence in hopes to start socializing more again.

I usually personify myself as some sort of zombie-like undead, but I do have a fursona as well named Ferra who is a bat. I've been a furry about 9 years now, and became one not long after I met my now husband.

This is Ferra

I love music, cooking, and video games. And I can pretty much talk about any of the three all day. Some of my favorite bands are VNV Nation, Steam Powered Giraffe, Abney Park (not to be confused with Linkin Park), Infected Mushroom and Queen... and a lot more. XD Seriously, if you ever wanna know more, just come ask me!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:10 pm
Namaste', friends past, present, and future.

I am Professor Armitage, though any combination of which will do. On Gaia, I get a lot of 'Professor', 'Prof', 'Arm', or 'Professor Arm', so really whatever works for you is fine. ^_^

My animus would be the wolf. I am an avid writer of original works and miscellaneous fan-fiction, a roleplayer, tremendous nerd, and general oddity.

I look forward to seeing what comes of this guild, and my time within.  

Professor Armitage

Lupine Gearhead

11,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

canela gatito

Bashful Dreamer

12,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:28 pm
Hello I'm Lilli and I'm Fox/feline but don't let my small size fool you I am super fast.
My character is almost grown but still a kit she has not mate but will have only 1 and will mate for life.
I like to RP
No fighting more Fantasy,Mage,and some romance if we get to know each other. Looking forward to meeting and making friends. Feel free to PM if you want to chat. I am up late a lot as I have trouble sleeping. Ciao  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image
••BunnyΩLovexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<19 years in this Female body of mine<<
xxxxxxxxxx>>I run as a Bunny Neko and I run for the Bisexual>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<Seke
with pride<<
<<__________________________________________________________

Magic: Basic magic tricks

Bio: Used to be the owner of a Magician at the Circus, but due to my rebellious behavior, and madness, I was abandoned in my sleep, later to have been picked up by a slave Salesmen. I have been waiting to be claimed once again for about a year now.

Personality: Humorous, outrageous, Unique, fun, kind, caring, loud, Obnoxious

___________________________________________________>>

These Charming things of mine:

small bell
paint brush
lolipop
tree
wand

And the Collars they're attached to:
Hyper
troubled past
Meek, but not submissive all the time, tends to do what she wants not what she's told.

<<_______________________Behind the Rags; xXxBuNnNyxXx Don't worry, no Owner pulls my chains.__________
xxx

Fey_Of_The_Moon

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:56 pm
Hello, I'm Kira. I'm 19 and have recently gotten into the fur fandom. My fursona is a 6' tall female timber wolf. Her name is Arashi cat_biggrin I can't wait to get to know other people in this fandom!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:04 pm
hello all,im new to the guild and new to the furry lifestyle,im kind of quiet and to myself but feel free to drop me a PM and chat with me.

hope to talk to some of you soon  

7h3-Pl4gU3

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:46 pm
☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

User Image

Oh! O_O Oh dear!. . . Lol I came into the guild a few weeks ago and I forgot to post here! I'm sorry!
Well, since I'd like to think that we're all friends here, I'll start with my first name! I'm Angelo, but I like nicknames so whatever nicknames you got for me I will appreciate it- Like, I view the nickname as a term of endearment. It tells me that I'm liked enough to get a nickname!
Uhm, I'm currently twenty-four years of age, I'm a Writer, and I'm a musician! I'm a huge sports fan (Soccer anyone?), I like Anthromorphic art, I'm a cat person but I think dogs are pretty cool too! I love Role playing; Tabletop, LARPing, Text Role playing- I love it! I've a passion for it, really, as it's kind of like Theatre- Which is another love of mine- there's a role you play as and you make it yours. It's fun! I love it!
Uhm, I guess I should talk about my Fursona now, shouldn't I? Well, truth be told I didn't get into this until a year or two ago. A wonderful woman that I know cleared some things up about the Furry community and ever since then I've been interested in it. It's an interesting Lifestyle- in a good way!- and I'm proud to be slowly getting into it! My Fursona is a Lion, and i chose that because it represents who I am and what I stand for, and since it's a Feline it just makes it all the more better because I love Felines. I'm a HUGE cat person, but The Lion fits me the best. As for my Scaly, I'm a Snake! I was born in the year of The Snake, and I've found that I can relate to them just as well. I'm not sure if my choices say anything about me, but if they do then it must mean I'm, like,. . . Out there!
Uhm. . . I guess this is all! XD Like, if there's anything else that you guys wanna know just hit me up! I'm a ridiculously open person, so please don't be shy! We'll crack open a couple of bottles of Whiskey (if you're of the drinking age, that is!) and we'll chat it up. It'll be fun!

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:55 am
hello everyone i'm a bunny furry. my furry form is a black rabbit that loves eggnog, cookies and carrots. i'm also kinda new here. if you'd like to know me feel free to add me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:55 pm
Hello, I'm CourageNFaith, a bi-curious guy who's an enthusiastic for non-human beings and music. heart

My fursona is an hetero anthro Indian flying fox called Robert Jones, who has the nickname of "Goblinko".
He's a Nature lover, likes to hang around forests, jungles and other Nature landscapes and has a calm and patient personality. I like to consider him to be my "alter-ego".

For instance, he likes to go to forests and jungles to be in contact with his beloved Nature while I like from games and electronic stuff. xd

However, as well as me, he's a chubby guy and got brown colored eyes like me.

Reference Sheet - http://fav.me/d4u0lax

Full Profile - http://fav.me/d5h33da

Looking forward to have a good stay around here. cat_biggrin  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out