Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:13 pm
((ill try, is it cool if I just let Mokuba explain what it says? Ill post if, and if you dont like it ill edit it 3nodding ))

Mokubas eyes widend as he read the letter aloud. It explained a lot of things, it seemed someone was threating his brother making him lose his memory. It also explained the explosion, it explained it all. It was all in different color pen marks. Mokuba looked at the rest of the gang after reading it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:18 pm
Seto blinked. "Mokuba, did you get anything from this?" Seto questioned, not sure still on what the letter meant, it was odd though with the different colored pen and such.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:22 pm
" Mainly someone threatened you to make you erase your own memory... I'm not sure who though. And it says something about you doing something to the machine to make it explode. But i still dont understand the different pen colors..unless..more then one person threatened you. " Mokuba explained to the best of his ablility, but in ways he still was also confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:29 pm
"Oh... But, the letter says that I feel horrible for living with the memories and only certain letters are in a different color. Like a word or something. I don't know what though." Seto commented. "Maybe if we separated them from each other? Different colors together?"  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:51 pm
Mokuba nodded in agreement getting out some paper. He understood that the memories hurt Seto, but was it enough to even risk forgeting him. But he put that in the back of his mind for the moment starting to arrange the letters. He felt kind of excited to find out what they said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:56 pm
Bakura looked at the letter in mild interest. He began to ponder the letter on his own. Not that he cared, he just had nothing else to do. 'So. Someone was threatening Kaiba. But who could it be? They must be pretty stupid. I mean, why did they make him erase his own memories? If they hade done it themselves and made it look like an accident then he would have never written this letter. I swear, villan just keep getting dumber and dumber.'  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:20 am
" Maybe.." Mokuba agreed slightly but was putting more of his concentration on putting the different colored letters together. He wanted to know how this happend to his brother, and hed make sure that the ones threatening him got what they deserved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:17 pm
((Whoa... Pharaoh-sama is lazy XD))

Atemu turned his head from the tv, "A threatening letter, eh? Sounds interesting... I wonder who is behind it this time...", he was suddenly lost in thought over the subject.

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:24 pm
"They made me write it though." Seto stated, without even realizing that he'd remembered something.

It had just spilt out of his mouth like water. And suddenly the fleeting memory was gone. "I don't know why I wrote it like this, but they made me write this letter, they left me alone to do so, that's all that I can remember right now... It hurts too much to remember more."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:35 pm
Mokubas eyes softened." Dont worry Seto..dont strain yourself." Mokuba said kindly then putting in concentration back into the paper. Then something hit him." If they left you alone to write it...this might be a secret message you wrote for someoen to find! " Mokuba exclaimed working quicker to put the different colored words together. He was sure he was on to something.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:16 pm
"Hai, I guess that when I wrote it I knew ahead of time that they'd read through it before leaving it for you guys to find, so there must be something in there, maybe instructions on how to reverse the machine's effects. Hopefully." He commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:17 am
Bump!  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:17 am
Mokuba looked hoping to find something in there, but so far he really didnt understand the letter. " Is this any more clear for you Seto? " Mokuba asked handing him the letter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:46 am
"Not when I can't remember who that is...." He commented, looking hopelessly at the letter. "It looks like a company name though, but how far can that idea get us?"  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:06 pm
((Im figuring its KaibaCorp?))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items