Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:07 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ opened his eyes a little, feeling like he was being watched and glanced over, meeting the man's eyes right away, and smirked. He slowly got up and walked over to him, trailing his fingers up the male's chest and over his shoulder when he got close. Standing behind him, he leaned over the male, his arms over the male's shoulders, smirking, his lips close to the male's ear. "You like what you see?" He cooed, slipping his hand a little further down the male's chest to his groin, barely touching him there while his over ran up, under his chin, tilting his head back, looking down into his eyes...

"Mm...I haven't seen you here before...Wonder why...I usually don't miss someone as handsome as you..." He purred, smirking a little, pulling back and took a seat next to the male, leaning close to him. "So, I suppose I should be asking...Anything particular, you want to see me do?" He asked. "Pole dancing, lap dance...Anything...All you have to do is tell me..." He said, making two fingers walk up his chest and take the man's collar and pull him closer, smirking more as he let their lips graze. "I have to warn you though...I'm a terrible tease..." He said, blowing on the male's lips before letting him go and leaned back in his chair, sitting exactly how he had been before, legs spread, hand over his crotch, looking at the male, waiting for his reply...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex watched the male till the turned toward him. He saw the look in his eyes and could tell they were blue. Alex had always found blue eyes to be beautiful. He watched as the male stood up, moving toward him. Alex held his face for no interest for him, as he moved toward him. He kept his eyes on the male's as he trailed his fingers up his chest, before moving behind him. Alex wasn't comfortable with the male standing behind him, but he remained still to let the male think he had the upper hand. He felt the male lean over him, as he spoke, listening. Alex didn't speak as the male slipped his hands further down his body from his chest to his waist. He disliked people touching him in such a manner, he would have broken the male's hand if he could. Alex looked up at the male as he titled his head back.

He stared up at the male as he spoke, he kept his eyes soft not wanting to scare the male away. Alex adjusted himself as he pulled on his jacket, looking over at the male. He watched as the male took a seat in the chair next to him. Alex wanted nothing in particular from the male really, he liked to watch dancers sure, but never wanted anything. He always wanted them to give him something. Alex watched the male's fingers as moved over his chest again before taking his collar and pulling him closer. He watched the male his eyes narrowing at him. Alex took the male's words into account but he didn't care. He sat back in his chair and took a sip from his glass. Alex watched the male curiously, wondering what to make of the male. "Why do you try so hard?" He asked curiously with all seriousness. Alex set his glass down, as he looked at the male. He couldn't help but look at his hand, before looking back up at the male.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine sat up and pulled away from the males arms. Like every other time he woke up, he was still a little sleepy, but felt more rested than he had been earlier. He didn't even remember falling sleep, but the male had felt so good, he couldn't not fall asleep. Not when his three favorite factors were in play; he was warm, he was comfortable, and he was happy. Alaine turned his head to the male as gave a soft yawn and stretched as well. He stopped mid stretch and cocked an eyebrow at the males answer. Three hours? No way! Alaine leaned over the male to take a look at his the phone as well. To his surprise it was already well past five and a few minutes to six. Had he really slept that late? Turning his head to Liam, he gave a sheepish grin. "So what time does your shift start?" he asked curiously, hoping they still had some time to spend together.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:43 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ's smirk vanished when he heard the male speak and he sighed, resting his cheek in his hand. Great, this guy was going to be one of those men...He shrugged, drawing little circles on the table. "I don't...Seriously...It's just the way I am..." He said, sticking his tongue out at the male. He leaned back, putting his hands behind his head. "I like having fun with people..." He muttered, looking over at the wall. He took his jacket off after a while and stood up, stretching his arms over his head, his shirt coming up, revealing his perfect skin, and his belly button ring, and his low rise pants showed off a little below too. He sighed, pulling his shirt back down, looking down at the male, raising an eyebrow...

"Soo...You must not be in the mood or something? Look like you might smack me upside the head..." He muttered, putting his hands on his hips. Why would the man even come here if he didn't want anything? Most guys came here for something other than the dances. He looked around, tilting his head to the side...He looked back down at the male and leaned over him, putting his hands on the chair. He looked into the male's eyes. "Are you one of those people who likes to give more than receive?" He asked, giving him a slight smirk...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:45 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" As the male sat up, Liam shifted slightly as he stood up. He stretched out his body, as trying to get feeling back in his feet which were asleep. Once he found himself comfortable again, he sat back down and looked over at the male. He smiled at the male as he seemed surprised by how long they had been sitting there. Liam didn't mind really, though he knew the male was asleep and couldn't have moved either way. He crossed his legs again, as he sat there sitting up straight. Liam showed the male his phone to prove it really had been three hours. He didn't mind sitting with the male, after all it wasn't as if he had anything else to do. Liam thought about the male's question trying to remember what time, "Two and a half more hours till then." He had an early shift tonight which he didn't mind but still wished he didn't have to. Liam wanted to spend more time with the male instead of working. He sighed softly as he sat there, putting his phone back inside his pocket. Liam was glad he had talked to the male, even if for awhile before he had to work. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

"Alex was glad to see the happy smile fall from the male's face. There was such things as being too cheerful. He didn't like the happiness of people only the misery. Alex watched the male as he seemed to be annoyed with picking the wrong person to play with. He didn't care, he wasn't here to please people. Alex listened as the male spoke, watching as he stuck his tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes at the male's childish act. Alex watched the male as he seemed to have lost interest in him. He figured the male could go if he pleased to. Alex kept himself silent for awhile, as the male took up, he took notice of the male's belly button ring, wondering if he had more. He couldn't help but find interest in looking at more of the male's body to find out.

Alex look up at the male as he spoke, he shrugged slightly at the male's words. "I have many moods." He replied in short answers, seeing the male's annoyance only pleased him more. Alex liked to annoy people it was fascinating so see emotions on people's faces. He watched as he came closer toward him, leaning before him, as his hands were placed on the chair's arms. Alex stared up at the male as he spoke, wanting to wipe the smirk off his face. He reached up and grabbed the male's collar pulling him closer, "What do you think?" Alex asked as he moved his hand, closing up the male's collar pulling it tighter.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine moved back to the other end of the couch as the male got up to stretched. He couldn't help but to sit there and stare as the male lifted his arms and twisted his body before sitting once more before him. He couldn't believe they'd laid there for nearly three hours doing nothing. Alaine couldn't even remember the last time he wasted that much time on nothing and not regret it. He sat up as the male sat back down, against crossing his legs before showing him his phone. He smiled and nodded when after reading the glowing text a few times to prove to himself that he wasn't dreaming this. Sitting back, he sighed softly and folded his hands over his stomach, listening to the male speak. Two hours, huh? It wasn't much time, but it enough to do plenty of things as well. They could talk more, go walk around the club a few times to stretch their legs, maybe have something delivered before they both had to get to work, the possibilities were endless. "What do you feel like doing?" he asked, smiling over at the male.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:59 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam knew they didn't have much more time to sit around. He had to get dressed and be out there, ready to dance. Liam hadn't even eaten yet, he wondered if the male was hungry. He didn't do well on an empty stomach, since who knew how long he would be working tonight. "We could get something to eat?" Liam asked wondering if the male was hungry. He smiled curiously at the male, as his stomach grumbled. Liam looked down in embarrassment at it before looking back up at the male. He blushed a little, as he smiled up at the male. Liam moved stretching his legs out before him, as the male sat on the other end. He wished he wasn't so far away. Liam recrossed his legs as he sat there, wondering what they could get to eat at this house. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine grinned at the males suggestion. Food was sounding pretty good right about now considering it had been nearly six hours since he last ate. He also wanted to get something in his system before ten so he could take his medicine and not to have to fuss with it all night like he did last night. Alaine chuckled softly as the male as his stomach grumbled loud enough for them both to hear. As the male looked down, embarrassed, Alaine moved back to the other side of the couch and caught the males lips in a sympathetic kiss. He pulled back a little, but stayed kneeling in front of the male with one of his hands resting on the males' knee, while the other hoovered by Liam's neck. Glancing the male for a moment, he leaned in once more, taking another kiss, smiling against his lips. When he pulled back, he was both feeling and looking quite satisfied with taking the two kisses from the male. He stayed sitting close to him as he pulled away. "In answer to your question, sure. I could eat.You know any good places around here?" he replied, trying to appear completely innoccent as he went about a normal conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:05 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As he looked up from his stomach, he saw the male was in front of him. Before he could do or say anything, he felt the male's lips pressed against his own. Liam kissed the male back before he pulled away from him. He smiled at the male as he remained close to him, as his hand was on his knee. Liam wanted to pull the male closer toward him, he watched the male before he pressed his lips against his own again. His eyes narrowed at the male's playfully as he pulled away, before he pulled away from him. He knew the male was probably hungry as well, after all they hadn't eaten since this morning, and that was only breakfast. Liam nodded at the male's words, "Sure depends on what you want." He replied curiously not even sure what the male liked to eat. Liam knew there was still things he didn't know about the male but there was trivial things he wanted to know. Like what he liked to eat, favorite color, favorite movies, etc. That sort of thing interested him, after all it was simply things to get to know the male, not major. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ gave a slight grunt, moving his hand, but ended up on the male's lap after he'd pulled him closer, he hadn't been expecting him to do that, so he was kind of shocked. He blinked, looking at the male, his eyes flickering with the lights. His expression was blank, as well as his eyes. "I haven't the slightest clue..." He said, but his eyes flickered again, revealing a faint lie. He wasn't a hundred percent sure, but the pieces were starting to fit. He noticed the male's slight smirk every time he got annoyed, the way he'd looked before when he'd touched him, like he'd wanted to break his hand...This man was dangerous...

He swallowed, putting his hands on the man's chest, pushing back. "Then show me...What you want to do..." He muttered, pulling the male's hand from the collar of his shirt. "...Unless I'm wasting my time with you...." He stated, getting up and off the male's lap, sitting back in the other chair, again, sitting the way he had been when Alex had been staring at him...Legs spread, his hand over his crotch...He sighed a little, leaning back, glancing at the glass of wine..."Hm...You know what, you manage to get me drunk and we'll do something dirty..." He said, considering he was a heavy drinker, this may be a fun little game if the male took him up on his offer, if not, then he'd get up and walk away...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smiled against the males lips when he kissed him a second time. He loved the look in the males eyes when he narrowed them. Sitting back, he ran his tongue across his bottom lip as he thought about the males question. He wasn't too picky on food and would eat just about anything that was given to him, even he didn't like it. Living on the streets taught him that. It was better to eat something you hated than to just sit and starve all night. "Anything is fine. But no shellfish. I'll swell up like a balloon." he said, giving the male a fair warning of his allergy. As far as he knew that was the only one. When he was a kid, just to be sure, they also ran a few test to see if he had any other deadly allergies. Luckily shellfish seemed to be the only one. "If you wanna be simple, I'm always up for pizza or fast food." he suggested, nothing really coming to mind for what he wanted. Alaine simply knew that he was hungry and didn't want to waste time before he took his medicine.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

"Alex stared at the male as he kept his grip on his collar. He didn't know what the male was thinking, but just as easily he could break him if he wanted to. Alex looked at the male curiously, as he spoke knowing he was lying. He knew the male knew something about him, at least that he liked to control people not be controlled. Alex was never one for being used. He liked to use people in any way possible and only for his gain. Alex never allowed others to use him, he only wanted to hurt people. He had been hurting people all his life, manipulating them as he pleased.

As the male touched his chest, he kept his eyes on him. Alex raised an eyebrow as the male spoke, before pulled away from him. He let his hand fall away from the male's collar, letting it fall back at his side. Alex shook his head as the male spoke, "Not at all." The male wasn't wasting his time, after all he was letting the male be in his presence. Alex could make the male leave any time he wanted to. He watched as the male got up from his lap moving back toward his chair. Alex didn't know why the male sat the way he did, but yes he did prove to be a tease. He looked at the male curiously wondering what he was playing at. Alex nodded in agreement, "What can I get you?" He asked the male willing to agree to his terms. Alex didn't mind drinking with the male after all he was young, and able to hold his liquor.
"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:00 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ smirked a little. "Something good...and strong..." He cooed, glad that the male had taken him up on his offer. He always had fun playing his drinking games with his more...Stubborn clients...He let his cheek rest in his other hand, giving the male a small smile...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } : Sorry it's so short

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:07 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam watched the male as he thought about the question. He was a picky person, though he may not have seemed like it. Liam was a junky for fast food only when he didn't have the time to cook. He preferred burgers and fries mostly, since they were fast and easy. Liam knew some day he would probably regret eating all that fast food but he didn't care right now. He smiled as the male spoke, glad to know he was allergic to shellfish. Liam wasn't a big fan of seafood so there was nothing to worry about there. He found it odd to eat things that came out of the sea. Liam nodded at the male's mention, "Pizza sounds good." He replied, not really sure when the last time he had pizza was. "How much and what kind of toppings?" Liam asked curiously wondering what size the male wanted and was willing to eat, along with what he liked on top of it. He liked pepperoni, wasn't a big fan of vegetables on his pizza or sausage. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games