Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonic fyre

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:45 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
demonic fyre
Does anyone know a good translator website where it does not use Japanese characters?

try www.freedict.com :3

@Dal: Your phsycotic aren't you? Or maybeh isht trollen? cat_pirate

Thanks, do you know any good names for a shadow based zanpakuto?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:56 pm
demonic fyre
Tsubaki Mizuru
demonic fyre
Does anyone know a good translator website where it does not use Japanese characters?

sorry, not really :l  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
demonic fyre
Tsubaki Mizuru
demonic fyre

sorry, not really :l

Hmm, another shadow based zanpakuto eh? xD

Also, I hate your point Dalaga. You sound very simple. Conflict does not need two opposing sets of REAL people in order to occur. If you have any capability as a writer you know that. You can create conflict in your stories, within your own writing, it doesn't matter if another person entirely is controlling the enemy, you just have to be able to write well enough to have conflict in your story without the need for someone else to drive it.

Anyways, that is just my input.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:28 pm
Hello everyone~ *Gets Ready the Maid Outfits* >83

I'm Just wondering what Squad should I put Kuu-Chan~ Before I make her the wondering type of person who just taunts you and warns you on your journeys~

Please mind that her Blade only has one physical form with No Spirit. Her Gun As well. I can change that if you wish.

Mostly her powers are going to be based around fire and flaming cherry blossom petals of death.  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:38 pm
-Moon Fire Liako-

I'm Just wondering what Squad should I put Kuu-Chan~ Before I make her the wondering type of person who just taunts you and warns you on your journeys~

Please mind that her Blade only has one physical form with No Spirit. Her Gun As well. I can change that if you wish.

Mostly her powers are going to be based around fire and flaming cherry blossom petals of death.

Sounds really annoying =D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:38 pm
Raven62

Also, I hate your point Dalaga. You sound very simple. Conflict does not need two opposing sets of REAL people in order to occur. If you have any capability as a writer you know that. You can create conflict in your stories, within your own writing, it doesn't matter if another person entirely is controlling the enemy, you just have to be able to write well enough to have conflict in your story without the need for someone else to drive it.

Yes, duh, inner conflict...which gets old after three or four posts of nothing but solo posting because everyone else is to busy with their own thing to pay attention...so i stopped solo posting because as much as i write in my free time i come into these rp's in order to interact with others, not myself...my point was made and here you have my reasoning. And before you say then talk with others...i am not a fan of soul society, i have been in over fourty different bleach rp's and never once joined soul society in anything other then my back story, i dont like soul society or what it represents hence me not posting yet in refrence to the question about me being a troll...im waiting until there is some other option before posting a character because soul society is out of the question.  

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
-Moon Fire Liako-

When Shes Drunk On Beer and Sake o3o  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:42 pm
-Moon Fire Liako-
Tsubaki Mizuru
-Moon Fire Liako-

Who the hell drinks beer AND sake? xD  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:44 pm
Raven, quit feeding the "trolls" cause right now you are sounding like you are egging on someone who isn't properly educated, nothing wrong with that.

Alright-ey! Dalaga Helios, lets see your forty different bleach Rp's come into effect. I have been in 12 to be exact (This one was a bleach RP before the one it was now, and I am counting that one) So lets see if you are being serious. I want you to send me a RP sample, and IF you are good enough, I will totally give you a different (and far superior) character option, and if you aren't biggrin stop talking.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Dalaga Helios
Raven62

Yes, duh, inner conflict...which gets old after three or four posts of nothing but solo posting because everyone else is to busy with their own thing to pay attention...so i stopped solo posting because as much as i write in my free time i come into these rp's in order to interact with others, not myself...my point was made and here you have my reasoning. And before you say then talk with others...i am not a fan of soul society, i have been in over fourty different bleach rp's and never once joined soul society in anything other then my back story, i dont like soul society or what it represents hence me not posting yet in refrence to the question about me being a troll...im waiting until there is some other option before posting a character because soul society is out of the question.

Well, I truly do not wish to be disrespectful, so I will not respond in depth to this, because I feel I would be rude to you.
I don't know why you are DUHing me about "inner conflict" because that isn't want I am talking about in the slightest, and your attitude and lack of knowledge about what I am talking about only further disproves your air of superiority in your writing and knowledge of writing. Coming from a published author, I feel your writing abilities lack. Either that or your intelligence does.

Also, only another very obvious sign of inability to write well is that you are bound to one character and can not successfully create a character with a mindset that is different from your own.

I apologize, I have said too much. I bid you adieu.  

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Awesome Sensei
Raven, quit feeding the "trolls" cause right now you are sounding like you are egging on someone who isn't properly educated, nothing wrong with that.

Alright-ey! Dalaga Helios, lets see your forty different bleach Rp's come into effect. I have been in 12 to be exact (This one was a bleach RP before the one it was now, and I am counting that one) So lets see if you are being serious. I want you to send me a RP sample, and IF you are good enough, I will totally give you a different (and far superior) character option, and if you aren't biggrin stop talking.

I apologize. I am passionate about what I do, and got a bit carried away. xD I will feed the trolls no more. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:11 am
Raven62
Awesome Sensei

I apologize. I am passionate about what I do, and got a bit carried away. xD I will feed the trolls no more. xD

Raven. . . PM me. . .  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

touchstone3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:20 am
Hey what will it take for me to take Captain of Squad 13?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:30 am
Well we have no 13th squad captain. So send a message to our guild captain, and ask her about it. Make sure your profile is done, and detailed. We need people with a lot of skill to take captain positions. So bring your A game.

EDIT: It appears that the spot may be taken. Sorry D: if you really want the spot, challenge them and win. (at least that is how we do it in other guilds)  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:39 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
-Moon Fire Liako-
Tsubaki Mizuru
-Moon Fire Liako-

Who the hell drinks beer AND sake? xD

well squad 6 does have a drunkard of a captain and could prolly use your fire stuff to breath fire on things = w= b just throwing a number out there . w.  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games